NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/10
    8:20 PM EST : NY Giants ( 15.5 ) at New England ( -15.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mambaland

eli is not the play its bradys backup that is

• JSteele

@mambaland said...

eli is not the play its bradys backup that is

Stidham is terrible

• monarch

I would really like to play Damien Harris. Been checking Twitter all day.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

If you are gonna play Eli, might as well play Phillip Dorsett. I mean he can’t get you negative FPs at least.

• jcotdl

I played a couple lineups. Not sure it is even enjoyable messing with this game. This could be an awful game, even by Thursday standards. I am going with a full pivot to 20 empty Thu-Mon LU with only Pats D going tonight. I know it will be crazy chalky but am hoping everyone else misses on pieces and parts from this game, whereas I will have none.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Tell us how you really feel…haha

Pretty sure the Buffet reference had nothing to do the performance of his most recent investments.

Simply a reminder of his most famous quote about being greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.
    In other words Depalma13 is saying play some Giants

Yea I know what you are saying haha. His other rule is also don’t make irrational choices based on facts you don’t know.

• callmetouch

@callmetouch said...

Let me remind everyone that the Jets defense was in the winning lineup in the patriots showdown 2 weeks ago. They had 2 defensive touchdowns even though they got blown out. That is all. I hate showdown.

Just a friendly reminder. It was 5 patriots and 1 jet that being the defense.

• mambaland

any truth to rumor antonio brown was seen arriving

• Messiah717

@mambaland said...

any truth to rumor antonio brown was seen arriving

Considering he’s not on either team playing tonight I’m not sure where you have him arriving.

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Yea I know what you are saying haha. His other rule is also don’t make irrational choices based on facts you don’t know.

So…he’s saying don’t play DFS 😁😉..haha

• JSteele

@callmetouch said...

Just a friendly reminder. It was 5 patriots and 1 jet that being the defense.

I’m leaning towards this actually. I feel like because it wasn’t a showdown with a huge contest, it’ll be very unpopular

• tippycat

I don’t think so. However, there is still time to see if the NYG activates Tiki Barber.

• bfwl3434

I actually don’t think the weather will be a huge factor. Forecasts keep giving a less % chance of rain and wind keeps dropping a few mph (down to 13 now).

• ASitar

Paging Al Roker

• Element828

Got a 4/2 patriots lineup w Michel at captain that I love which means I will score like 40 points lol

• Johnsonnoa73

Daniel Jones is my only Giant. He could do some scrambling tonight running for his life

• Skee

I want to play a head to head but my lineup is so obvious and it fits the salary exactly. If the other guy matches we both basically just lose the rake. Happened to me several times including last week. Maybe if we have different MVP that’s the only tiebreaker. I am really going to migrate off FD eventually b/c of this but that’s for another topic.

Also, is the weather really that bad? NFLweather has about 25% chance of rain. I’m about to check some actual news from that area.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Skee said...

I want to play a head to head but my lineup is so obvious and it fits the salary exactly. If the other guy matches we both basically just lose the rake. Happened to me several times including last week. Maybe if we have different MVP that’s the only tiebreaker. I am really going to migrate off FD eventually b/c of this but that’s for another topic.

Also, is the weather really that bad? NFLweather has about 25% chance of rain. I’m about to check some actual news from that area.

You know you get a refund for those right on DK? It should be “admin adjustment” in your transaction history, and it’s some auto feature they implemented, so you don’t have to worry about swapping your lineup for this. If it’s FD, then I’m not sure. I never play FD.

• JSteele

@Skee said...

Actual news is saying 90% chance of rain that can reach a quarter of an inch. Also winds that can reach 25 mph

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

Actual news is saying 90% chance of rain that can reach a quarter of an inch. Also winds that can reach 25 mph

Usually Brady has like 4+ TD games in bad weather conditions. See his snow games like that one vs. Tennessee. 6 TDs in the snow like it was nothing.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200910180nwe.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jLh0dLgszs

• Skee

@superstars92 said...

You know you get a refund for those right on DK? It should be “admin adjustment” in your transaction history, and it’s some auto feature they implemented, so you don’t have to worry about swapping your lineup for this. If it’s FD, then I’m not sure. I never play FD.

FD just takes the rake. Both guys lose a small amount.

• AshNconnor2015

Playing just my one lineup in the 5.00 single entry.. don’t feel like chasing tonight.

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Usually Brady has like 4+ TD games in bad weather conditions. See his snow games like that one vs. Tennessee. 6 TDs in the snow like it was nothing.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200910180nwe.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jLh0dLgszs

His career stats show about a 98-99 QB rating in these current conditions. However, his one cold game this season was the Buffalo game. I know Buffalo has a legitimate defense but maybe Brady has a poor game and throws a couple of picks in the wind today.

• monarch

Do the Giants blitz? He has been bad vs the blitz

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Do the Giants blitz? He has been bad vs the blitz

It’s a copycat league, if they know his weakness, they will do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.