NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/24
    8:20 PM EST : Washington ( 16 ) at Minnesota ( -16 ) —- T: 41

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Kenryu

He has to guarantee that his emotions are put aside when approaching Vikings or else Haskins will be taking over from him.

• odanny

@Kenryu said...

Case Keenum has alot to prove on tonight’s game and I have a feeling that he might get close 200 yards.

O/U 219.5, I’d play the under. Revenge game narrative on both sides, but Minnesota is really good at limiting air yards to opposing QB’s.

• Kenryu

He actually went over to greet his former teammates lol.

• Dr_Gonzo

@Kenryu said...

He actually went over to greet his former teammates lol.

Why wouldn’t he?

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Does anyone think that the RG projection for Rudolf with only 4 DK pts is a little low? Why are they giving Irv Smith a projection of 9 and Rudolph only 4?

• JSteele

Faded Cook and his 86% ownership

• homers1226

wash d woot

• SteeloCity

This game has been brutal so far

• Supanice

Son of a bitch there is a 9 team train in the 20 person $530 50/50. This is going to be a very stressful finish.

• SteeloCity

Should’ve played both kickers apparently

• NDNole

Just waiting for the inevitable treadwell TD. Have him in my one lineup cause showdown.

• NDNole

Dunbar out for now. A Minn wr is gonna get loose.

• Supanice

Dunbar out, my decision going cousins/Rudolph over diggs/Johnson could not go more wrong at this point

• S7ubs

Let my boy Johnson eat

• yisman

three ad breaks in last 30 seconds of gameplay

meanwhile, where’s you know who with “obviously you should’ve rostered both kickers, I have that in 100% of my lineups”

• NDNole

Cook fade is not gonna work lol.

• yisman

more Diggs, less Cook, please

• odanny

You gotta throw it in the end zone, who better than Irv Smith Jr.? Don’t screw this up Kirk.

• SteeloCity

@yisman said...

three ad breaks in last 30 seconds of gameplay

meanwhile, where’s you know who with “obviously you should’ve rostered both kickers, I have that in 100% of my lineups”

I was also laughing about that. It’s unbelievable how many commercials there are.

• NDNole

Haskins in the game. UGH

• SteeloCity

Haskins gonna break the slate lol

• yisman

we don’t hear anything about Haskins during halftime, then surprise, he’s starting the second half…

people playing 2H DFS must be tilted

• NDNole

@Ace15 said...

Captn Spot Vikings D. Playing Haskins. Same thing as a couple weeks ago. MN D smashes Keenum and Haskins in FTW.

Lets see, this is aging well. Now lets see what haskins does cause my one lineup with keenan is probably toast now.

• Ace15

Lmaooo i played quite a bit of haskins ahha o god

• apatojay

@Ace15 said...

Lmaooo i played quite a bit of haskins ahha o god

Good luck. Let’s see if he can do anything lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.