NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/31
    8:20 PM EST : San Francisco ( -8 ) at Arizona ( 8 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

All the Kittle!!!

If Arizona gets one TD, my money would be on Fitz.

Do we trust Drake in his first game with his new team? DJ and Edmonds probably sit, but they still have Zenner and possibly Morris, although Morris was inactive last game.

• ValuableTrader

Hoping to get DJ back this week (and for him to obviously play good haha).

• sfguy21

Kittle and Coleman and the D and the rest is a guessing game

• Pbasniper

How much Drake is too much Drake against this D and almost no practice time?

• Dunzor

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27972764/source-david-johnson-not-expected-play-thursday-rb-thin-cardinals

So now that we know Ari is for sure without its to 2 backs, I think that is a bump up to their passing game as they are going to have to rely on throwing it to stay in this one

• Pbasniper

@Dunzor said...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27972764/source-david-johnson-not-expected-play-thursday-rb-thin-cardinals

So now that we know Ari is for sure without its to 2 backs, I think that is a bump up to their passing game as they are going to have to rely on throwing it to stay in this one

I feel like Drake will get passing game involvement, he had 22 rec this year with Miami and he’s also rested since he got traded and didn’t play last week.With the 49ers D bringing pressure you know they will have to dump some passes off.

• uptowndirt

Captain Kirk. Cards get down early + have to sling it to catch up = lots of targets for Kirk.

• Newbie123

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

I just don’t see how the 49ers give up many points this week. Short week for a rookie QB against one of the Best DST they have faced all season. Give me ARIZONA pass catchers and the rest 49ers

• bfwl3434

Anyone have a read on what Patrick Peterson does tonight?

• Southie777

I am trying to be contrarian and get excited about the Cards, but it’s damn near impossible. Almost feels like any lineup where you plug in more than the obligatory one Card is getting too cute. There is NOTHING to like with how good this SF defense has been and the banged up state of the Cardinals. But then if you just jam in all the obvious 49ers, your lineup will look exactly like everyone else’s. Not finding an angle to like several hours out.

• JSteele

@bfwl3434 said...

Anyone have a read on what Patrick Peterson does tonight?

I read he doesn’t lineup in the slot that much so he probably matches up with Marquise or Deebo

• bfwl3434

@JSteele said...

I read he doesn’t lineup in the slot that much so he probably matches up with Marquise or Deebo

Thanks that is what I was thinking as well but it’s nice to have some confirmation.

• VolfanJB

I’m only doing 20 gpp lineups and cheap ones at that. Putting SF Def in the captain spot. Probably won’t work, but nothing I do in tourneys ever works anyway. I tend to do better in cash games. I’ll do 3 cash games tonight with D Byrd the only cardinal in any of them so I can spend my money loading up on the Niners. These showdowns are a damn crap shoot anyway.

• callmetouch

Its Halloween…..wouldn’t be surprised if the Cardinals beat the 49ers.

• JSteele

I think the 49ers are one of the more predictable teams in the NFL. I don’t see how you don’t put Tevin Coleman in the Captain/MVP spot. They run more than they pass and he’s the defacto top running option on the team (even when they are healthy). The only way Arizona is going to score points tonight is if the 49ers turn the ball over and they kick a field goal.

I think playing the 49ers D/ST makes sense because they won’t give up many points but Arizona is one of the better teams at not turning the ball over, so I don’t think we see a DTD. Kittle makes sense, but again he probably won’t see any more volume than he has been.

On Arizona’s side, you could play Christian Kirk, but I don’t think he gets much against this D, even with the volume. I’d rather take a shot on Zane Gonzalez and hopes he hits a couple FGs.

• callmetouch

@JSteele said...

I think the 49ers are one of the more predictable teams in the NFL. I don’t see how you don’t put Tevin Coleman in the Captain/MVP spot. They run more than they pass and he’s the defacto top running option on the team (even when they are healthy). The only way Arizona is going to score points tonight is if the 49ers turn the ball over and they kick a field goal.

I think playing the 49ers D/ST makes sense because they won’t give up many points but Arizona is one of the better teams at not turning the ball over, so I don’t think we see a DTD. Kittle makes sense, but again he probably won’t see any more volume than he has been.

On Arizona’s side, you could play Christian Kirk, but I don’t think he gets much against this D, even with the volume. I’d rather take a shot on Zane Gonzalez and hopes he hits a couple FGs.

Brieta is back. I feel like it can be any RB that goes off for them

• superstars92

@VolfanJB said...

I’m only doing 20 gpp lineups and cheap ones at that. Putting SF Def in the captain spot. Probably won’t work, but nothing I do in tourneys ever works anyway. I tend to do better in cash games. I’ll do 3 cash games tonight with D Byrd the only cardinal in any of them so I can spend my money loading up on the Niners. These showdowns are a damn crap shoot anyway.

Are you gonna be playing tonight with the DB Cooper money?

• realphipps

Going heavy Cardinals. Cpt Kyler. There is no sound logic to this whatsoever, other than the obligatory contrarian on Halloween play.

• keephustlincuz

With Brieda and Mos banged up does wilson get the goal line work tonight?

• JSteele

@keephustlincuz said...

With Brieda and Mos banged up does wilson get the goal line work tonight?

Nah Coleman is the goal line guy. If you want an edge it might be worth it to go dual RB with Coleman and whoever is healthy. And fade a guy like Jimmy G. If both backs find the end zone odds are you won’t need Jimmy”s 10-14 points

• sfguy21

@JSteele said...

Nah Coleman is the goal line guy. If you want an edge it might be worth it to go dual RB with Coleman and whoever is healthy. And fade a guy like Jimmy G. If both backs find the end zone odds are you won’t need Jimmy”s 10-14 points

In the Niners/Browns game I did very well doing just this. Went two niners RBs, Kittle and the D and had one of my best finishes of the year.

• DC2380

You guys think Kittle gets shut down like Evan Engram was shut down a few weeks ago?

• JSteele

@sfguy21 said...

In the Niners/Browns game I did very well doing just this. Went two niners RBs, Kittle and the D and had one of my best finishes of the year.

I’ll likely do something like this tonight. If Breida is playing i’d go Coleman MVP and then Breida. He should garner lower ownership being 2nd fiddle and questionable too

• keephustlincuz

@JSteele said...

I have wilson jr and coleman.

• JSteele

@keephustlincuz said...

I have wilson jr and coleman.

Breida and Mostert are playing tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).