NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/7
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Oakland ( 1 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pbasniper

Let’s play guess what Chargers team is going to show up!

• Boneys2000

I’ve got Zay Jones as Captain.Really gives you some nice flexibility with your lineup.

• Dunzor

@Boneys2000 said...

I’ve got Zay Jones as Captain.Really gives you some nice flexibility with your lineup.

I kinda feel like you don’t need it that much this week since not everyone is crazy high priced. If you like Zay I think it’s fine to throw him in there at flex, but with all the other more talented (and higher volume) guys in this game I just don’t think I could justify using him as CPT.

• Messiah717

Just save the time and flush your money down the toilet instead of putting Zay Jones in as Captain.

• pbandy1

@Boneys2000 said...

please don’t do this

• JSteele

I think Jacobs, Allen, and Henry make the most sense at Captain depending on how you think this game goes. I like Zay Jones as a sneaky pick and Jalen Richard.

• Dunzor

@JSteele said...

I think Jacobs, Allen, and Henry make the most sense at Captain depending on how you think this game goes. I like Zay Jones as a sneaky pick and Jalen Richard.

I agree with all of this, though I don’t love Richard. The other guy you should consider in GPPs is Ekeler as I think he goes overlooked and has as much big play upside as anyone (probably not a safe choice for cash though)

• realphipps

Mike Williams wins people money tonight.

• timusbr

Statwise its Oak running game vs LAC passing game for the DFS points.
    I never liked Rivers, but he is competent and has some great weapons. My monkeywrench into the game forecast is Gordon for 150+ all purpose yards and 2 TD’s.

• johnsonnoa17

Ekeler and Williams for pivots off Allen and Gordon plus jacobs with your choice of kicker and qb

• El Capitan… book it.

• homers1226

chargers dst as cap for win

• monarch

@homers1226 said...

chargers dst as cap for win

The Raiders are yielding one sack per game and have turned the ball over a total of four times. I hope LAC DST is popular

• homers1226

held a rodgers to 161 yds last week

aron jones 30 rushing

• superjon

It’s Showdown and that means tonight can go a variety of ways.

I think the 2 most likely candidates to sneak a low owned TD are Richard or Moreau.

I didn’t like Carr this morning, but I’ve come around enough to put him in 2 out of 6. I like Oakland to win straight up.

• monarch

@homers1226 said...

held a rodgers to 161 yds last week

aron jones 30 rushing

You don’t get points for holding teams to rushing and passing totals

• superstars92

@monarch said...

The Raiders are yielding one sack per game and have turned the ball over a total of four times. I hope LAC DST is popular

It’s about to be 3 sacks, 2 INTs, and a defensive TD tonight so get your Chargers def in there!

• Dr_Gonzo

My pick for slate breaker is Patton.

• Dunzor

@Dr_Gonzo said...

My pick for slate breaker is Patton.

I feel like the pricing wasn’t tight enough to need a cheap slate breaker, you can build a ton of lineup combos with just the starters since none are priced way up

• monarch

@Dunzor said...

I feel like the pricing wasn’t tight enough to need a cheap slate breaker, you can build a ton of lineup combos with just the starters since none are priced way up

I agree. Tavon Austin had an early TD a couple of weeks ago and people were tilting. He didn’t end up being in the winning LUs. The lowest I am going is Foster Moreau because I think he can get into double digit points if he finds the end zone and I need Raiders targets in lineups where I have Derek Carr.

• marker0357

Cashews…check, Bourbon…check, Recliner in position…check

• dmac37

Ateman FTW

• bigwillie20

Just did 2 single entries. Maybe I can still have a live showdown lineup past the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter for once

• Johnsonnoa73

That moment when Phillip Rivers is TRYING to give the ball away lmao

• odanny

Rivers airmailed that one. Nice return.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).