NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/7
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Oakland ( 1 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Erik Harris….Philip’s most targets receiver

• yisman

all my first player to score TD bets just lost :(

had Waller, Mike Williams, Ekeler, and Zay Jones

• Dr_Gonzo

Pick 6, I’m not going to be at the top tonight

• Johnsonnoa73

lmao. What is happening with Rivers?

• Messiah717

Showdowns are seriously horrendous. Massively Negative ROI.

• bigwillie20

Can never trust which Chargers team is gonna show up. Why I laugh when every year people pick them to finally break through and do something.

• monarch

They lost Russell Okung and the Raiders d line is decent. I’m certain the Chargers will come back. They always do

• odanny

Surely someone picked Raiders D in the capt. spot.

• callmetouch

Raiders D huh? Where’s the guy who said load up on chargers D at CPT.

• NDNole

I almost never get the defense right. Raiders D huh? SMH

• odanny

@superstars92 said...

It’s about to be 3 sacks, 2 INTs, and a defensive TD tonight so get your Chargers def in there!

Well, you got the stats right, just picked the wrong team.

• odanny

I’ll take me some Chargers and +3.5 points in this one, thank you very much.

• monarch

My Raiders will be dragging in the second half

• NDNole

So much passing from the 5 yard in is sickening to watch. Maybe im too old school but teams nowadays just dont run when they are supposed to.

• chatmar

Run all the way down to goal line and then take Gordon out. That is whats wrong with the LAC.

• Dunzor

@chatmar said...

Run all the way down to goal line and then take Gordon out. That is whats wrong with the LAC.

Have you seen Gordon on the goal line lately? He has to be the worst goal line back in the league, I would trust my talented tight end and receivers inside the 10 too.

• Jordaneck

If I had Henry first to score td does that not go through because of the def TD?

• Dunzor

@Jordaneck said...

If I had Henry first to score td does that not go through because of the def TD?

Correct, Henry didn’t score the first TD, the defensive player did. Unless you bet was on the first offensive TD specifically, guess it might depend on the sports book but I think you lost

• bigwillie20

That Josh Jacobs CP and MVP spot working out well for me

• chatmar

Does the Raiders offense have 50 yrds?

• ifthethunder

cry me a Rivers int called back.
    ~

• callmetouch

Jacobs owners

• monarch

Melvin is eating

• ifthethunder

Gordon. Gordoff. The Gorder.
    ~

• yisman

Rivers throwing INT after INT

he’s lucky the refs keep calling penalties on the defense to nullify them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).