NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/7
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Oakland ( 1 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dunzor

Damn, I took a shot with Ekeler instead of Gordon, I still like my choice for gpp even though it may not have worked out

• Johnsonnoa73

No Gordon haha cmon man! All Rivers, Allen, and Henry

• yisman

there’s a showdown TD if I ever saw one

first of his career, of course

• monarch

@yisman said...

I dont think anyone has him.

• NDNole

@yisman said...

thats a def “that helps noone” td

• JSteele

Who is Ingold?

• ifthethunder

@JSteele said...

Who is Ingold?

Showdown can be so irritating.
    ~

• JSteele

No one at the top of my single entry has him so I still have a shot. I got Henry and Gordon but I need Jacobs to have a big second half and the Chargers to run up the score

• ifthethunder

@JSteele said...

No one at the top of my single entry has him so I still have a shot. I got Henry and Gordon but I need Jacobs to have a big second half and the Chargers to run up the score

I’m trying to figure out a way for me to win in some of my ticket contests versus the MME sharks…and I don’t see a way.
    ~

• yisman

lol, they had the sideline reporter Pink saying “Ingram is questionable to return” while Ingram was actually on the field playing.

• NDNole

Waller TD would be nice.

• monarch

I’ve got a LU cashing with a zero from big play Mike Williams at CPT

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Ugh, wish they gave Jacobs another carry on 3rd & 2…looking like he’s not going to score tonight

• ifthethunder

Rivers, you stink. On ice.
    ~

• BIF

Only played 4 LUs and right on/off cash line with all of them; my best call was fading Mike Williams. I could use Keenan to catch a few more to move everything over cash line and move on to Sunday.

• odanny

OK Rivers, time to quit sucking.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

Only played 4 LUs and right on/off cash line with all of them; my best call was fading Mike Williams. I could use Keenan to catch a few more to move everything over cash line and move on to Sunday.

2 points off the cash line only one lineup. Was hoping for a Patton Tilt that hasnt happened.

• NDNole

Man and there was the patton shot. Wish he would have got that.

• yisman

got a sweat https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/80126594?uc=1712169955

• ifthethunder

For the record, the people winning the $100 dollar Milly tickets in the contest I’m in have the Raiders as CPT, and Melvin. Or Melvin as CPT and the Raiders DST in their lineups.

I have Melvin as CPT in a lineup, but did not guess that the way to bring that back was with the Raiders DST.
    ~

• NDNole

Raiders have been shredded all year in the air………………..rivers hasnt broken 150 yards yet.

• ifthethunder

Mike? Williams?
    ~

• odanny

Now we rollin..

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

It’s funny how the Raiders’ offense always stalls when Jacobs comes out.

• yisman

last time Keenan Allen had a good game: Week 3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).