NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/7
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Oakland ( 1 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

raiders third quarter bet (Raiders to win quarter +135) loses to the late FG :(

• monarch

Just need Waller to get going

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

For the record, the people winning the $100 dollar Milly tickets in the contest I’m in have the Raiders as CPT, and Melvin. Or Melvin as CPT and the Raiders DST in their lineups.

I have Melvin as CPT in a lineup, but did not guess that the way to bring that back was with the Raiders DST.
    ~

Not something you’d do in a 4+ game slate but in small slates, it is ok as your overall options for defense are limited and if the QB is prone to INTs and/or lacks mobility – you can click on both sides on a small slate or Showdown.

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Raiders have been shredded all year in the air………………..rivers hasnt broken 150 yards yet.

If you count INT return yardage, Rivera actually smashed that 150 in the 1st Q

• chatmar

2 very marginal teams.

• BIF

Off topic and NCAAF related – why is the LSU-Bama total so high ?

I bet the game Under 65 three days ago and it’s still 63-64 at most books. I just feel that game is a 27-23 or 30-27 type of game and stays under by 1-2 scores. Two well coached teams that should not give up big plays for defensive scores nor many turnovers yielding short fields.

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

and if the QB is prone to INTs and/or lacks mobility

Oy and vey.
    ~

• chatmar

Rivers overthinking things.

• NDNole

@BIF said...

If you count INT return yardage, Rivera actually smashed that 150 in the 1st Q

lol nice try

• NDNole

@BIF said...

I bet the game Under 65 three days ago and it’s still 63-64 at most books. I just feel that game is a 27-23 or 30-27 type of game and stays under by 1-2 scores. Two well coached teams that should not give up big plays for defensive scores nor many turnovers yielding short fields.

Its going to go over. Both teams are well coached but bama isnt the same kind of D as in the past. Oddly enough I think both defenses will make plays to flip the field and give each offense short field opportunity for TD. One D may even score. Thats how I see it going over. Burrow will be able to pass and mix the run and bama will do the same. They basically have 3 maybe 4 nfl wr’s.

• odanny

@BIF said...

My book is 62.5 and I took the under as well.

• ifthethunder

I’ve figured it out!
    If Michael Badgley kicks a touchdown to Melvin Gordon, I can win one of those tickets.
    ~

• odanny

Why are you running Ekler up the middle? God these play calls are so lame

• odanny

Yes! Ekler!

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

Damn, I took a shot with Ekeler instead of Gordon, I still like my choice for gpp even though it may not have worked out

Ekeler!!!

• Dunzor

@odanny said...

Why are you running Ekler up the middle? God these play calls are so lame

Because Gordon took a headshot and probably should’ve been evaluated for a concussion

• yisman

backbreaker right there

I have Gordon and not Ekeler so a bunch of people just passed me

• odanny

@Dunzor said...

Because Gordon took a headshot and probably should’ve been evaluated for a concussion

Right, but use Gordon up the middle, not Ekeler.

• monarch

Cashing 13/20 in a 20 max. Waller can help me out a lot here

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Oy and vey.
    ~

Yup – it’s kinda like a Showdown involving the Bucs; you could stack Winston, 2 Bucs WRs and the opposing defense and all could go over 20 FP easily.

• Dr_Gonzo

Top lineups with 5 chargers and raiders defense. This shit never makes sense

• BIF

@NDNole said...

Its going to go over. Both teams are well coached but bama isnt the same kind of D as in the past. Oddly enough I think both defenses will make plays to flip the field and give each offense short field opportunity for TD. One D may even score. Thats how I see it going over. Burrow will be able to pass and mix the run and bama will do the same. They basically have 3 maybe 4 nfl wr’s.

I think that scenario works if they are playing other SEC teams but I see this one a little more strategic and a bit of a chess match unless things get wildly open early then it could be a 35-31 game (which is still close to my total of 65).

• odanny

@BIF said...

I think that scenario works if they are playing other SEC teams but I see this one a little more strategic and a bit of a chess match unless things get wildly open early then it could be a 35-31 game (which is still close to my total of 65).

No way do both teams break 30.

• Dunzor

What a power run by Jacobs there, this kid is good

• ifthethunder

Why not miss the extra point? This isn’t pretty, but it’s pretty damned entertaining for a Thursday night game.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).