NFL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/7
    8:20 PM EST : LA Chargers ( -1 ) at Oakland ( 1 ) —- T: 47.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• odanny

Ha Ha, misses the XP

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

Ugh, wish they gave Jacobs another carry on 3rd & 2…looking like he’s not going to score tonight

Jacobs! My reverse jinx worked like a charm ;-)

• Jordaneck

That xp screwed me hard lol I have chargers -1.5

• P0key

Have Jacobs as Mvp and td took me out of cash…crazy how fading both qbs takes top prize on FD

• chatmar

Rivers is garbage

• Dr_Gonzo

Rivers is washed

• Cocomilk

@BIF said...

Off topic and NCAAF related – why is the LSU-Bama total so high ?

I bet the game Under 65 three days ago and it’s still 63-64 at most books. I just feel that game is a 27-23 or 30-27 type of game and stays under by 1-2 scores. Two well coached teams that should not give up big plays for defensive scores nor many turnovers yielding short fields.

if its steamed back over 65 saturday morning you have your answer

• Cocomilk

@NDNole said...

Its going to go over. Both teams are well coached but bama isnt the same kind of D as in the past. Oddly enough I think both defenses will make plays to flip the field and give each offense short field opportunity for TD. One D may even score. Thats how I see it going over. Burrow will be able to pass and mix the run and bama will do the same. They basically have 3 maybe 4 nfl wr’s.

agree 14-14 end of the first

• getlucky4

Chargers could have ran screens all night but they rather rivers throw deep into coverage.

• Dunzor

Ouch, I missed the cash line in multiple tournies by less than a point. And Ekeler actually had two short receptions that ended up not counting because they accepted offsides penalties instead, that stings

• ifthethunder

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Rivers is washed

Rivers did a nice Eli Manning end-of-career impersonation, you have to grant him that.
    ~

• BIF

@odanny said...

No way do both teams break 30.

That’s where I’m at too; my thought was the loser gets 24 max so the winner would have to put up 42 or more for me to lose Under 65.

• BIF

@Cocomilk said...

if its steamed back over 65 saturday morning you have your answer

I don’t worry about late steam much in these Top 25 games and Power 5 conferences – it does concern me with the mid-majors and below when I bet a game on Wed and Sat morning the line moves 3 points against me. All I think about in those cases is someone who is destined for a career in a factory just took a payment.

• BIF

Nice interview and story about Erik Harris on NFL Network – his wife is smoking hot too

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Its going to go over. Both teams are well coached but bama isnt the same kind of D as in the past. Oddly enough I think both defenses will make plays to flip the field and give each offense short field opportunity for TD. One D may even score. Thats how I see it going over. Burrow will be able to pass and mix the run and bama will do the same. They basically have 3 maybe 4 nfl wr’s.

This game is looking just like how I thought it would so far lol. Defense making plays for lsu. But they will need to put some Td’s on the board.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

This game is looking just like how I thought it would so far lol. Defense making plays for lsu. But they will need to put some Td’s on the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).