NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/26
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@Johnsonnoa73 said...

He’s only just now healthy since week 1 and my favorite value play

He’s not healthy though, he picked up a groin injury this week

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

He’s not healthy though, he picked up a groin injury this week

I was just about to say are we sure he is completely healthy. I will still have some Graham because of price and what Rodgers said but I’m not very confident about it and wouldnt be surprised if his final line is 2/30/0

• S7ubs

@NDNole said...

How owned will Adams be in DK showdown?

If I had to guess I say 57-71%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

How owned will Adams be in DK showdown?

I’ll have 100% so probably 80%

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@S7ubs said...

If I had to guess I say 57-71%

I would say 50%, maybe I’m being conservative. It’s not that easy to actually jam him in here.

• callmetouch

Feels like adams is due for 8/120/1. Same for Rodgers he’s do.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Jake Elliott for the 15 FP game.

• callmetouch

@superstars92 said...

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Just checked and RG has him at 59%, in my opinion every lineup should start with adams whether it be in captain or flex spot

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Kind of hope so. Doing a lot of Ertz or Agholor/Elliott and 4 Packers.

• SteeloCity

@theIrrigator said...

Just checked and RG has him at 59%, in my opinion every lineup should start with adams whether it be in captain or flex spot

I’m leaning towards Rodgers or MVS, personally. Finding a lot left on the table with a lot of my builds as well. Rodgers-MVS-Adams and fill in the rest = profit.

• Element828

My initial lineup is packers heavy 4/2. Which means I should probaly look to eagles but damn that packers d looks good. For Eagles I’m not touching any of the rbs…I like Hollins for value n Jeffrey…I saw a early post about Elliot having 15fps so I don’t hate the idea of putting him in. For packers give me the chalk with Mvs and Adams with Rodgers n I like Williams discount over jones

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Element828 said...

I saw a early post about Elliot having 15fps

That was a joke by me lol. More like wishful thinking since I have him.

• superjon

4 LU’s with the Packers winning with MVP’s being (2) MVS, (1), Rodgers, and (1) Adams

1 LU with the Eagles winning and Ertz as the MVP

• Element828

@superstars92 said...

That was a joke by me lol. More like wishful thinking since I have him.

Oo lol I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if he got in a couple field goals

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

2 Packers (1 Graham 1 Sad eyes)
    1 Eagles (Wentz)

• Felixxberg

I entered 5 $10 lineups with between $900 and $4.2K left on the table. Let’s see if some dumb luck can win me $300K! Good luck to everyone! No matter what we say, at the end of the day, winning a 175K entrant contest is close to pure luck.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Felixxberg said...

I entered 5 $10 lineups with between $900 and $4.2K left on the table. Let’s see if some dumb luck can win me $300K! Good luck to everyone! No matter what we say, at the end of the day, winning a 175K entrant contest is close to pure luck.

Until you win, then it’s all skill.

• ASitar

@larin1477 said...

2 Packers (1 Graham 1 Sad eyes)
    1 Eagles (Wentz)

Wow, Graham as 1 of your 3 Captains? Don’t you want to use a player that can get to 25 DK points? That’s risky with 8, maybe 9 that can. I just don’t think he’s one of em

• Bigjah

Got Allison as my captain

• Kamais_Ookin

Have moderate action on packers 1st half and full game spread. Looking forward to spectacular offense.

• timusbr

@ASitar said...

Wow, Graham as 1 of your 3 Captains? Don’t you want to use a player that can get to 25 DK points? That’s risky with 8, maybe 9 that can. I just don’t think he’s one of em

LOL but its the type of zig when everyone is zagging that wins a GPP.

I try not to play showdown large entries Gpp. its just too damn hard and butt twisting if you win and split it with 200 others. I also have good success’s playing showdown, so I like the contest. Single entry contests is the way to play.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Cue career game for Jimmy Graham now lol. I can already see myself tilting that I didnt play more than 20% after what Rodgers said

• monarch

I’m CPT Wentz. It’s not usually the play to go QB at CPT but I see him spreading it out and hopefully getting a rushing score along the way.

• timusbr

It seems everyone or 70% of the people will have Rogers, Adams and MVS. So going elsewhere can give you a decided advantage if they outperform these 3. Or the final 3 players with 11K-16K salary need to differentiate and perform. Not many choices that can be used.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.