NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/26
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wynter12

I’ve thrown lineups together on a whim or whatever logic I used at the time to set them up. And sometimes I either I made money off them or tinkered myself out of cashing instead.

So why knowing that I still have to fight the urge to mess with my lineups as the game gets closer lol Sometimes I completely forget the mindset I had behind certain lineups I did earlier in the day and then second guess smh

• JSteele

@Wynter12 said...

I’ve thrown lineups together on a whim or whatever logic I used at the time to set them up. And sometimes I either I made money off them or tinkered myself out of cashing instead.

So why knowing that I still have to fight the urge to mess with my lineups as the game gets closer lol Sometimes I completely forget the mindset I had behind certain lineups I did earlier in the day and then second guess smh

We all do this. Someone tells you something that makes sense and you bite. But there’s always a reason you picked a specific set up in the first place.

• Felixxberg

@Pandamonious said...

Until you win, then it’s all skill.

Of course!

• NDNole

Good fortune to ya fellas. Lets get this $

• dmac37

Goedert Captain in cash allows you to fit in most of the studs to finish in the money, he also has a decent shot at a TD.

• Kamais_Ookin

That’s twice in a row eagles did helmet to helmet tackles. Dirty trash team.

• CDUB20

Williams concussed… He’s probably done

• JaBr

• S7ubs

Terrible late hit. Ended a few lineups early. Hope Barnett gets ejected for that. He looked like he was out cold

• Supanice

Packers onslaught I don’t mind a 5 figure split.

• JH822547

Yikes, what a dirty hit

• squidkill

Philly scum

• JaBr

@S7ubs said...

Terrible late hit. Ended a few lineups early. Hope Barnett gets ejected for that. He looked like he was out cold

Clearly asleep on the turf there. Dirty hit and should be ejected.

• bfwl3434

Barnett should be ejected

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Wow, Graham as 1 of your 3 Captains? Don’t you want to use a player that can get to 25 DK points? That’s risky with 8, maybe 9 that can. I just don’t think he’s one of em

Lol…it’s a showdown need one that zigs and honestly Graham is capable…coachspeak has him getting all the redzone targets he he

• monarch

That’s a terrible loss for the Packers. ARod going to throw it 50 times now and I’m not sure that’s a good thing for them.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Philly showing their dirty colors early

• callmetouch

Williams out. The eagles curse strikes again

• yisman

deserves an ejection, IMO

• NDNole

One of my 2 lineups is not duped with Davante as captain AND jones in it.

• ASitar

Fuck. That is all. He’s in 5/8 of my DK LUs. Thought my Jones Captain w Williams/Sanders would be sneaky. Effing great.

• gaelicgirl

Didn’t take long for the first injury, you hate to see it.

• yisman

damn, needed Adams to score first

so close

• bfwl3434

Looking like no Adams no cash the way this is setting up so far.

• Element828

Damnit I had williams in my lineup…o well hopefully no one under $5000 does good minus Hollins lol I hate it for him n to me that was a dirty play n that guy should be ejected

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.