NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 9/26
    8:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Green Bay ( -4.5 ) —- T: 46

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• S7ubs

@NDNole said...

Might as well say good night then. He’s getting another one.

I’m cool with that. I have me a good amount of shares

• NDNole

Alright time for that 2nd Jones TD.

• marker0357

keep Jones out of the EZ

• marker0357

this one’s going to mvs

• SteeloCity

Gimme that’s Jimmy Graham TD

• Element828

Faded Adams…already over 100 yards…Just super lol I have the worst luck at showdown slates

• hcassidy

game script going to plan minus Jones. figure Philly have to lay it off that is Sproles and Goedert(as he can get up field quicker)

• Kamais_Ookin

Monsterrrrrrrrr game by adams

• marker0357

that’s not a damn penalty

• NDNole

I really hate these rb by committee teams.

• marker0357

gimme a break on that call

• bigwillie20

Flag vulture…nice

• UGAdude

Once again refs over-officiating. I guess when all you have is a whistle and a flag, everything looks like a penalty.

• S7ubs

@Element828 said...

Faded Adams…already over 100 yards…Just super lol I have the worst luck at showdown slates

Yeah well that’s suicide fading the best player on the slate against the worst secondary

• marker0357

thank you

• SteeloCity

The one person I faded lol f Alshon

• marker0357

Has anyone tried that Bud Light Platinum?

• jcotdl

@S7ubs said...

Yeah well that’s suicide fading the best player on the slate against the worst secondary

‘worst secondary’- on a showdown?

• damionismyname

Adams going for 300 yards….lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Imagine fading adams vs that trash secondary. There’s being cute, then there’s being dumb.

• ASitar

Time for a Tonyan TD

• NDNole

Sidney jones out. Its gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooong night for eagles secondary.

• Boneys2000

Winning 5.42 right now,time to quit that damn job!!!!

• SteeloCity

MVS needs to get going…lineups are hurting. Also Elliott it would be nice for you to score 15.

• Wynter12

Yea, it’s easy to fall into that chase for the lineup that we think no one will have and it can win us good money if it succeeds. But you definitely gotta cover your tail by having shares of the obvious play. Sometimes chalks tastes good and we must eat lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.