PGA FORUM

Comments

• timusbr

Starting on The US OPEN June 15th
    The seeding tournament will be for $0 on the US Open. after initial league is set up anyone in the league can invite someone to play. If anyone wants to make up H2H’s or anything for the first week….by all means do so. these will not count in the action but give you a little juice for your trouble.
    This is a double elimination $2 on DK H2H tournament preceded by a seeding contest.
    If more than 64 enter only 64 will move on to the dbl elimination.

A $20 additional entry is available before start on June 22 (week 1 of dbl elimination) – You need to give me a shoutout and I will PM my paypal address to you. (please I dont want this splashed on the open internet). This will be seperate pool money for those that enter. Pay Top 3 1st place 55% 2nd place 30% 3rd place 15%. If entries do not qualify into top 64 you get a refund.

anyone who is interested gets # before the name below and anyone who has sent money gets $ before name.

Participants (50) #(3) $(16) – $tim-usbr, $skeeter1114, wilsonda1. MattNielsen89, DeWoc (Dewoc19), wphill02, $Wander_Bread, hcassidy, Klubba575, cddarnell (inkbullets), tprokopenko,$jclem2115, titanhawks, tripletime(doubletime), omgponies (smallANDflaccid),# jk1492, #mgravity, jstevens2k11, #hautalak, HunkerToe, MUwarriors91 (0111Bastiej),$Klemmentine, Roma315, bgraffunder, archiea (archieadams), larin1477, markymark13, $Da__derf, $mizikal, medlund, $qatman, tarheelwoody29, $dinkpuppy, shawnbr85, RedStorm25, AndyATC, $sliceone, iamjose, astauty, therazor27(therazor30), 400rabbits, $jsize, $reeb, $quadhole, BrianSnail(brians), APorter819 (Cincinattibuck), #glenside7, nicholas-marsh, lfn1992, $WVUDoss

>>> JUN 15 – 18 >>> US Open
    1 >>> JUN 22 – 25 >>> Travelers Championship 
    2 >>> JUN 29 - JUL 2 >>> Quicken Loans National 
    3 >>> JUL 6 – 9 >>> The Greenbrier Classic 
    4 >>> JUL 13 – 16 >>> John Deere Classic 
    5 >>> JUL 20 – 23 >>> The Open Championship 
    6 >>> JUL 27 – 30 >>> RBC Canadian Open 
    7 >>> AUG 3 – 6 >>> World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational 
    8 >>> AUG 10 – 13 >>> PGA Championship 
    9 >>> AUG 17 – 20 >>> Wyndham Championship 
    10 >>> AUG 24 – 27 >>> THE NORTHERN TRUST 
    11 >>> SEP 1 – 4 >>> Dell Technologies Championship 
    12 >>> SEP 14 – 17 >>> BMW Championship 
    13 >>> SEP 21 – 24 >>> TOUR Championship 

The Second Major event “ DFS Golf Road to Atlanta” is scheduled to start June 15 @ US OPEN

Part 1 -1 week contest that will give highest pts total the higher seed.
    if tie the person with the highest point total for player 1 and so on to player 6
    If team is a duplicate or still tied, the person with the Most posts on RG profile page is winner

Part 2 – A Double elimination tournament.
    (12-13 weeks depending on size and if winners bracket loses 1st final and has second final)
    Bracket will be generated here – http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

an example of someone who plays into the winners bracket with low seed
    plays prelim week (seeding), Week 1(dbl elim), week 2, week 4, week 5, week 7 week 9,
    week 12(vs losers bracket) week 13(remach if nec). (9 weeks to championship)

an example of someone who loses first match and goes all the way
    plays prelim week(seeding), week 1(dbl elim), week 3 thru week 13 (13 weeks to championship)

**I cant manage each DFS player.. I will help anyone who needs assistance, I will be proactive to get everyone into the contests. I can only track and document. You all need to do your part. DK rules and regs will determine where the money goes.

• timusbr

@timusbr said...

I am planning another H2H tournament starting on The US OPEN June 15th
    This is a double elimination tournament preceded by a seeding contest.

Please give an indication that you want to play so a proper 50/50 can be sized correctly

interested (1) – tim-usbr

>>> JUN 15 – 18 >>> US Open
    1 >>> JUN 22 – 25 >>> Travelers Championship 
    2 >>> JUN 29 - JUL 2 >>> Quicken Loans National 
    3 >>> JUL 6 – 9 >>> The Greenbrier Classic 
    4 >>> JUL 13 – 16 >>> John Deere Classic 
    5 >>> JUL 20 – 23 >>> The Open Championship 
    6 >>> JUL 27 – 30 >>> RBC Canadian Open 
    7 >>> AUG 3 – 6 >>> World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational 
    8 >>> AUG 10 – 13 >>> PGA Championship 
    9 >>> AUG 17 – 20 >>> Wyndham Championship 
    10 >>> AUG 24 – 27 >>> THE NORTHERN TRUST 
    11 >>> SEP 1 – 4 >>> Dell Technologies Championship 
    12 >>> SEP 14 – 17 >>> BMW Championship 
    13 >>> SEP 21 – 24 >>> TOUR Championship 

The World Cup Of DFS Golf H2H Challenge is a success.
    4 weeks of 7 are in the books. 8 players have 3 weeks left to crown a champion at the US Open

The Second Major event “ DFS Golf Road to Atlanta” is scheduled to start June 15 @ US OPEN

Part 1 -1 week contest that will give highest pts total the higher seed.
    if tie the person with the highest point total for player 1 and so on to player 6
    If team is a duplicate or still tied, the person with the Most posts on RG profile page is winner

Part 2 – A Double elimination tournament.
    (12-13 weeks depending on size and if winners bracket loses 1st final and has second final)
    Bracket will be generated here – http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

an example of someone who plays into the winners bracket with low seed
    plays prelim week (seeding), Week 1(dbl elim), week 2, week 4, week 5, week 7 week 9,
    week 12(vs losers bracket) week 13(remach if nec). (9 weeks to championship)

an example of someone who loses first match and goes all the way
    plays prelim week(seeding), week 1(dbl elim), week 3 thru week 13 (13 weeks to championship)

**I cant manage each DFS player.. I will help anyone who needs assistance, I will be proactive to get everyone into the contests. I can only track and document. You all need to do your part. DK rules and regs will determine where the money goes.

This heading will change but this is to keep as first post

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

I will take part.

• wilsonda1

I’m in. Wilsonda1. Thx

• MattNielsen89

You know I’m in!

• Dewoc19

Ehh, why not. How much is it?

• wphill02

I’m in

• timusbr

@Dewoc19 said...

Ehh, why not. How much is it?

All contests will be $2 on DK

But if some are willing an optional prize pool could be added to those that invest $25 via pay pal with top 3 getting prize.
    60% for first 25% for 2nd and 15% for 3rd. Of course the prize is only to the top 3 that opt in.

• Wander_Bread

In

*will take Dewoc in my pool please

• Dewoc19

@Wander_Bread said...

In

*will take Dewoc in my pool please

Oh come on, picking on the easy money, that’s just not very nice

• hcassidy

I am in.

• klubba575

I am in

• Inkbullets

Count me in

• tprokopenko

I’m in!

Username on DK is tprokopenko

If this is through the forum group, I need another invite. Left the group a while back and need back in lol

• timusbr

@tprokopenko said...

I’m in!

Username on DK is tprokopenko

If this is through the forum group, I need another invite. Left the group a while back and need back in lol

KInda but not really, I will resend a league invite for the forum league.
    This will be a separate league that I will make up before the week of the US Open. Only for this contest and the people who indicate they want to play.

• tprokopenko

@timusbr said...

KInda but not really, I will resend a league invite for the forum league.
    This will be a separate league that I will make up before the week of the US Open. Only for this contest and the people who indicate they want to play.

Sounds good. Thanks!

• jclem2115

I’m in for the tourney and the $25 action. PM me with details if that takes shape, please…thanks for setting this up!

• Jclements1

I am interested jclements4048

• titanhawks

Yes I will play again

Might want to remind everyone of the “losers” bracket available for those that get knocked out the first round as I don’t think everyone knew of it the first time

Looks like my jclem and whodat picks are holding up so far :)

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

IN (DK: TripleTime)

• smallANDflaccid

I would like to play. DK: omgponies

Although this looks complicated if I have to pay attention to stuff, so I may be better off losing fast. Losing slow is the worst anyway.

• Jk1492

RG Overall Ranking

I’d be in. Jk1492

• mgravity

Pick me, Pick me! I’m in

• manoffewwords

I’m in Tide16nc

• timusbr

I find the last rule to the tiebreaker pretty funny, has anyone even read it or is it as I suspect …Im in, lets go.

small and flaccid, I got your back, I will tell you here who and where you play.

Hopefully I will find a better way to present updates. But I got everything set up, just need to make final adjustments when the actual number is final. Its a good thing I ran the event week by week, because I thought it was going to be 9 weeks and end before PGA playoffs, I had to begin 1 week earlier than planned and needing the short high profile fields at the end. The winners are going to have breaks on some high profile tournies. :(

• jstevens2k11

Count me in!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).