MAIN FORUM

Comments

• NSNunn

Hey guys! Looking to get into some H2H’s low stakes on DK. Anyone want to throw out a few sharp user names that weren’t barred to play low stakes by the new restrictions? I have ten slots to fill!

• WidumBoise

youdacao
    moklovin
    gfay63
    ganondorf
    ChipotleAddict
    papagates
    SaahilSud
    CSURAM88
    awesemo
    aejones

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Saulgoodman23. Unless I block him he doesn’t let me play anyone else!

• NSNunn

The idea of this post was to get a list of guys who were NOT restricted by the new rules. The majority of the players listed by WidumBoise are the ones I no longer have to worry about when posting $1, $2, and $3 heads up.

I was half kidding, anyways. It will be apparent after looking at who is putting out the most games, as well as looking at roster construction to see who the good regs are. I plan on being a bad reg. Thanks!

• ivymoose

I would start by using the limiter when posting games. Then look every day who is taking your games. If it’s the same user every day, and either they are constantly winning or you’d rather see someone else from time to time, add them to your block list.

• Shipmymoney

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@awesemo said...

Saulgoodman23. Unless I block him he doesn’t let me play anyone else!

This sounds like a good problem to have

• NTCNDelight

The problem will be which high stakes players use “straw players” to enter small stakes. Analysis of identical lineups night in and night out can be done to find these new accounts that all of the sudden start to pop up on DK but then again all they need to say is they work together and then there is nothing you can do.

• SA16

• mambaland

your almost blocking lineups not people as most have the same team

• mambaland

@NTCNDelight said...

The problem will be which high stakes players use “straw players” to enter small stakes. Analysis of identical lineups night in and night out can be done to find these new accounts that all of the sudden start to pop up on DK but then again all they need to say is they work together and then there is nothing you can do.

i am amazed how many new people all of a sudden max out in big dollar tournaments on both sites. Odd some times it seems big names alternate as some do it every day and some every other. Must be nice to have unlimited funds to max out daily

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).