PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Just opening the thread, back with more info later

• billholler

@Frustrated said...

Yep I’m with you on that. Had basically a near perfect lineup about 15 points behind first place and won a whopping 12 dollars. Just missed out make a couple of changes but Vernon Davis wasn’t anywhere on my radar so whatever.

Had at least 5 of the top 10 spots including 1st from the end of the 1st quarter of the Steelers game until Hyde scores his TD with less than 5 minutes left. Dropped to 10th and 16th but both were within 2 points of 1st. Davis scored 3 points with his one catch.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

I made a EURO Italian Open thread if anyone wants to talk about the upcoming tourney. Just an FYI.

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

To all before…
    (30*29*28*27*26*25)/(6*5*4*3*2*1)=593,775 lineups
    Take away everything over 50k and you get 445,232
    48,045 possible lineups with Dustin Johnson…

• MrSnuffleupagus

Hey JimKronlund, can u take me out of your invite system please

• billholler

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Hey JimKronlund, can u take me out of your invite system please

If you joined the RG league, you have to remove yourself.

• JimKronlund

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

MrSnuffleupagus

Done Mr. Snuff

• JimKronlund

@billholler said...

If you joined the RG league, you have to remove yourself.

I know I can do it, but not sure the player could do it themselves. I took you out Bill when you asked.

• Logan7777

@JimKronlund said...

not sure the player could do it themselves

I inadvertently joined a league I didn’t want in and got myself out. In the league lobby, upper hand corner is a settings link. Click that and the option is “Quit League”.

• JimKronlund

Need a big push if this has a chance of filling NEED 12 MORE PEOPLE
    KING OF THE HILL 15 players Top 3 win $5
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/27860140?userContestId=474285745

• JimKronlund

RG LEAGUE TUESDAY 4 PLAYERS 1.00 50/50
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/27869584

• whodat2

I would like out of the all sports league. Would like to stay in the PGA one. Thanks!

• JimKronlund

@whodat2 said...

whodat2

No problem done.

• BIF

@therayray81 said...

To all before…

Thank you for confirming and calculating – so basically exactly what I estimated before ;) LOL

• MrSnuffleupagus

So who do we know with GA ties here?

Reed, Kisner, Watson all UG? Kuchar GT ?

• BIF

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

So who do we know with GA ties here?

Reed, Kisner, Watson all UG? Kuchar GT ?

Reed went to UGA for 2 years then got booted out and went to Augusta State for his final 2 years. Regardless, those are the 4 with Georgia ties that I could find.

• Dunzor

@BIF said...

Reed went to UGA for 2 years then got booted out and went to Augusta State for his final 2 years. Regardless, those are the 4 with Georgia ties that I could find.

I think I read somewhere that Castro is from Atlanta but I haven’t confirmed yet

• MrSnuffleupagus

@Dunzor said...

I think I read somewhere that Castro is from Atlanta but I haven’t confirmed yet

Yup I remember the anouncers saying he lives in Hotlanta.

• BIF

@Dunzor said...

Castro
    Born in Houston
    Resides in Atlanta
    Went to Georgia Tech

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Castro
    Born in Houston
    Resides in Atlanta
    Went to Georgia Tech

There was mention today that if he places at the top in the next tournament he may get the last pick for Ryder Cup. He has sure been hot in the playoffs. Much more so than Fowler all season.

• timusbr

@therayray81 said...

To all before…

LOL I stand corrected BIF, I knew a math guy had the simple formula rattling around in their brain.

• Jpitten

For the European. What’s up with this nitto guy. Very intriguing for me.

• JimKronlund

We need 25 more players to fill this.
    C’mon RG’ers lets make this happen

RG’ERS USE THIS ONE EURO 50/50 40 TEAMS
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/27814028?userContestId=473258047

• timusbr

@Jpitten said...

For the European. What’s up with this nitto guy. Very intriguing for me.

do you mean Nino Bertasio. He will break your heart.. (lol) He will lead the tournament for the first 6 holes and dbl bogey on 18 to miss the cut. Otherwise he plays a good game of golf. Ive seen him listed as the Italian most likely to bring the prize back to Italian hands. In my handicapping I kept him around as I dumped others. He was always on my maybe list. in the end I got him on 1/2 my birdies and only 17% of my quarter arcade.

• milanman21

I looked at the hole by hole on the course’s website. I’m not sure you really need to target any specific category of players here. Doesn’t look all that tricked out, and it seems short for a par 72 by pro standards (6,900 yards). Something I’m missing here?

• billholler

@milanman21 said...

I looked at the hole by hole on the course’s website. I’m not sure you really need to target any specific category of players here. Doesn’t look all that tricked out, and it seems short for a par 72 by pro standards (6,900 yards). Something I’m missing here?

Yardage: 7,307

Accuracy and putting should be key this week with a little emphasis on the guys that putt well on Bermuda.

EDIT: And a par 70 not 72

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler