@BIF said...

Woo Hoo !!!
    I took down the $350K NFL Sunday Special
    $25K for 1st !!!
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/28347238

2 game slate Sunday-Monday Night

Holy crap, congrats man!

• DomTwan

Dustin was in THREE QUARTERS control of this golfing tournament, and couldn’t take FULL CONTROL of the golfing course on Sunday, unfortunately.

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Woo Hoo !!!
    $25K for 1st !!!

nicely done. congrats

• BIF

@PuddinCheeks said...

Holy crap, congrats man!

Thanks Puddin’

Thanks timusbr

Using a golf analogy, I’m a very good closer; I’ve now won 3 different large (100K+ entrants) NFL GPP’s in past 10 months and have never finished in the Top 5 of any other large ones – so be careful if I’m lurking. Ha Ha !!

Not that Drew Brees really won this one for me but he has been on all 3 GPP winning lineups of mine – sorry whodat I’m still not an ‘Aints Fan!

The best part of this is now I can hire someone to extend the deck off the back of our house/garage and not have to do it myself allowing more time for NFL/PGA and upcoming NHL research!!

• billholler

@BIF said...

Woo Hoo !!!
    $25K for 1st !!!

I maxed out on that tourney and stacked Brees/Coleman/Zeke/Thomas/Cowboys D. Broke about even since I decided to make sure no LU had Freeman and Coleman in the same LU.

EDIT: Tevin Coleman not Brandon even though I did have about 25% exposure to Brandon. Had way too much Julio it appears.

• BIF

@billholler

Yah I only did 5 lineups and was going to add a few more but it filled while I was waiting out the Bucs-Rams lightning delay.

On 4 of my 5 lineups I just had Zeke/Cowboys DST from Sunday but on the 5th (and winning) lineup I added Dez as the high salary WR (instead of Cooks/Julio) and that along with Fleener (over Tamme) and playing both ATL RB’s was the difference maker.

Re: Brandon Coleman, that play seemed easy to me especially when Snead got announced as being Out yet only 1.2% ownership on him told me that everyone pivoted Snead to Sanu (who hurt his shoulder at end of 1st H) or Ingram if Flex was open. I didn’t care about the extra salary not being used and went down to Coleman and/or Thomas across most entries on this slate and the Thur-Mon slate.

• billholler

@BIF said...

Re: Brandon Coleman, that play seemed easy to me especially when Snead got announced as being Out yet only 1.2% ownership on him told me that everyone pivoted Snead to Sanu (who hurt his shoulder at end of 1st H) or Ingram if Flex was open. I didn’t care about the extra salary not being used and went down to Coleman and/or Thomas across most entries on this slate and the Thur-Mon slate.

I had a lot of Coleman but I seemed to have enough salary in most of my Snead LU to add Julio and remove another player. Even had a few LU where I used Coleman and Fleener who killed me. Had 2 H2Hs against Saahil ($109 entry and $215) and he had Fleener in both while I had Tamme. He won by about 4 points.

• BIF

@billholler said...

Had 2 H2Hs against Saahil ($109 entry and $215) and he had Fleener in both while I had Tamme. He won by about 4 points.

Ouch – I saw your post on NFL thread that you were heavy on Tamme and figured that was why I didn’t see you in Top 100 somewhere; I was probably 75/25 on Tamme over Fleener as well across everything. I’m glad one of them went off as I was kicking myself for not taking Bears TE Miller who went off in Sunday game.

• billholler

@BIF said...

I’m glad one of them went off as I was kicking myself for not taking Bears TE Miller who went off in Sunday game.

Out of the 4 teams in this tourney, the Cowboys were by far the best against the TE position in the first 2 games and last year. He was the only full fade at TE for me. That went well for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler