• milanman21

Bayern Munich at Arsenal
    Barcelona at BATE Borisov
    Roma at Bayer Leverkusen
    Olympiakos at Dinamo Zagreb
    Maccabi Tel Aviv at FC Porto
    Gent at Valencia
    Lyon at Zenit

Have at it, looking forward to the exchange of ideas. As usual, there are the Bayern boys though Arsenal have defended better recently. Do they come to their senses and put Cech in goal? Which Barca forward is the better to start? Just some of the questions….

• milanman21

Have Corona everywhere and he’s only 6% owned in the striker. Rafael 0.9% owned. Giddy up to those two, please.

• IronMonkey415

Chicharito already with a score, gosh darnit. Anyone pick him?

• einars

live scoring not auto updating…..anyone else?

• einars

@IronMonkey415 said...

Chicharito already with a score, gosh darnit. Anyone pick him?

no….but he was last guy out when i decided i wanted suarez

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

What if Andre Andre from Porto became a star in UCL and then we could start referring to him as “double entAndre”?

• einars

dangit fergoli goal….

• wzander

chicharito again……

• einars

chicharito..bleh

hambazaza had him in his write up too….i just didnt listen lol

• einars

DK has the assist going to alcacer instead of cancelo (flashscore). anyone know which way is right?

edit: now flashscore has it going to paco

• wzander

DId cancelo loose that assist, WTF?!

• wzander

UEFA twitter has cancelo

• einars

gent goal….man this is not going to be a good day

• qatman

Somehow I ended up with zero Aboubakar. I only have four lineups, but he was in at least two of them with ten minutes to kickoff.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Wow someone has de rossi, chicharito, aboubakar in the Striker, but also has Maicon.

• wzander

@old_T said...

Wow someone has de rossi, chicharito, aboubakar in the Striker, but also has Maicon.

I’d rather be lucky than good.

Suarez brace is imminent.

• milanman21

Went Feghouli-Shatov everywhere in midfield, liking how that is working out so far. Corona getting a goal would be nice.

• IronMonkey415

Incredible Hulk needs to step it up.

• milanman21

@old_T said...

Yeh, that’s probably someone who doesn’t know what he’s doing and got lucky.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Ah Chicharito….screw you! Why does a new boy take PKs? WTF happened to Chalougou?

Oh well, moving on to Wed…isn’t DK planning on running contests? Nothing posted yet

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@milanman21 said...

Yeh, that’s probably someone who doesn’t know what he’s doing and got lucky.

Yup, De Rossi? WTF. I hope he keeps playing so I can take all his winnings eventually

• milanman21

@Jdizzy007 said...

Ah Chicharito….screw you! Why does a new boy take PKs? WTF happened to Chalougou?

Oh well, moving on to Wed…isn’t DK planning on running contests? Nothing posted yet

Was just looking and you’re right. DK what’s going on here? No Wednesday CL contests?

• badgerdores

@Jdizzy007 said...

Caught me by surprise too. Little Pea of . . .

• wzander

Hulk for win…clutch.

• einars

@IronMonkey415 said...

Incredible Hulk needs to step it up.

wish granted

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@wzander said...

Hulk for win…clutch.

Fuucckkk…so not my day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).