• milanman21

Bayern Munich at Arsenal
    Barcelona at BATE Borisov
    Roma at Bayer Leverkusen
    Olympiakos at Dinamo Zagreb
    Maccabi Tel Aviv at FC Porto
    Gent at Valencia
    Lyon at Zenit

Have at it, looking forward to the exchange of ideas. As usual, there are the Bayern boys though Arsenal have defended better recently. Do they come to their senses and put Cech in goal? Which Barca forward is the better to start? Just some of the questions….

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Surely Suarez has to score agains Bate eh

• wzander

How is Rakitic the scorer for both of Barca’s goals?

• gcowboy5886

Had Rakitic everywhere, took him out when he wasn’t starting… And that’s about how today is going.

• bedwards

Could someone share links to the equalizer and striker?

• bedwards

Could someone share links to the equalizer and striker?

• Loveyduvey50

Corona lasted 52 minutes 😂😂 What a scrub.

• wzander

@gcowboy5886 said...

Had Rakitic everywhere, took him out when he wasn’t starting… And that’s about how today is going.

He didn’t even start. Wow, didn’t know that.

I don’t think I’m going to cash in any of my entries….moving on in life I guess

• cccalloway

Anyone else have feghouli goal taken off on DK. Not showing up for me.

• mquirog1

Any one know what happened to Feghouli’s goal? I went on UEFAs website and they scored it as an own goal? I was not bale to see the games so can anyone attest to this?

• buckeyenut23

@cccalloway said...

Anyone else have feghouli goal taken off on DK. Not showing up for me.

Same here! Finished 11th in a 20 man 50/50 so those points would be nice…

• qatman

Oh, that’s fabulous. Took me from min cash most everywhere to nothing. Big shout out to Suarez for his dominating performance today.

• pep4464

Feghoulli goal disappears????

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Looks like it’s an own goal according to the UCL official site. We’ll reach out and look into it though

• Bossman071

is there anyway to check the average cash line? I play most H2Hs and was curious

• badgerdores

Replay of Feghoulli’s goal is really tough to tell. cross comes in from Cancelo as takes a tiny deflection. Looks like Feghoulli knocks it in but there is a defender diving in with his leg. Need better camera angle to tell for sure, but looks like goal to me, but UEFA.com has as og and I believe that is where DK/STATS pulls from from UCL.

• milanman21

Feghouli’s goal should stand. Own goal was on the second one.

• Craptor

Who scored has it as feghoulis

• cccalloway

@Birnbach said...

Looks like it’s an own goal according to the UCL official site. We’ll reach out and look into it though

Thanks. Odd that whoever ESPN uses still shows goal for feghouli. Found a grainy replay and it definitely looks close.

• pep4464

That is shit it was scored as a fucking goal the whole time and then is suddenly an own goal.

• Craptor

well we already know uefa’s site is awful, and draftkings won’t ever make and corrections that are actually correct so it’s gonna stand as an own goal.

there will continue to be problems until DK gets a stat provider that isn’t completely awful.

• cccalloway

@pep4464 said...

g

DK is on here and looking at. Can’t ask for much more. If you have seen the replay, its incredibly difficult to tell.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@cccalloway said...

DK is on here and looking at. Can’t ask for much more. If you have seen the replay, its incredibly difficult to tell.

It’s one of those situations where the benefit of the doubt should go to the goal scorer. No reason to call it an own goal when the offensive player was clearly putting it in.

UEFA also has Gaya credited with an assist on an own goal. But that’s not scored that way on DK and there are not any assists on own goals that I know of.

• IronMonkey415

YES!!! Hulk help me win $25.

• gcowboy5886

This is the second situation in a row like this, last time w/the PSG defender.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Unfortunately the fact that the goal started out as Feghouli’s and then was changed to an OG leads me to believe it’s not getting changed back.

Same thing happened on UEFA’s website; was Feghouli’s, then OG.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).