Comments

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

We’re excited to announce our first ever NASCAR Promo! We’ve been working with Ty Dillon a lot lately, and we’ve come up with a really cool idea. Team RotoGrinders will be in Charlotte for the Coco-Cola 600, and we’ve set up an exclusive video interview with Ty Dillon.

This is where the promo comes in; we’re going to open it up to the Grinders Forum to ask Ty the questions.

Ty really enjoys DFS and wants to be involved with the community. That’s why he wants to answer 10 questions from you, the members who make up the heart of the DFS community here at RotoGrinders.

Here’s how it will work:

We are going to select 10 questions submitted in this thread, and we will be factoring in the “thumbs up” button. Anything goes! We want fun, funny, NASCAR-related, DFS-related, “Busch Bros vs. Dillon Bros, 2-on-2 basketball, who wins?” – whatever you want Ty Dillon to answer

We’ll be shooting the video with Ty on the weekend of the big race and will post it here on RG. We’ll be giving out a RotoGrinders t-shirt to each of the people whose questions we select to be asked during the video interview as well. On top of the RotoGrinders t-shirt, we will throw all ten usernames in a hat, and select one for a signed Ty Dillon hat.

The rules:

1. Post your question in this thread

2. Questions must be submitted by Wednesday at 9 PM EST

3. Questions must follow our Forum Posting Rules

Enjoy the races!
    Stevie and Team RG

• baseballs

have you ever stalked anyone in a Walgreens parking lot?

• PeterGrinder

How much do drivers factor in “track history” when approaching a race? Do they feel more confident if they have had previous success at that track? How much does their previous success factor in their preparation and strategy for the race?

• raiderfan5953

How do you find the time to be so knowledgeable about dfs sports? I know between practice and preparation it’s gotta be rough. My 9-5 doesn’t allow me much time but the drive home.

• shaunovery

1 driver you would pick to be in your lineup for coke 600

• wypease

Hi Ty my name is Wyatt, I listen to the Morning Grind with Stevie and his amazing hosts and frequently play DFS Baseball, NAS, Golf and Football. I work at a indoor go kart track in Massachusetts, My question for you is did you do any karting as a kid before racing professionally?

• Mghtank

What’s your favorite story about you and Austin fighting or competing?

• wwhis

Which is more important a good driver or a good car? I have always heard a good driver in a bad car is more important than a bad driver in a good car. So which is more important? Good luck in your racing career, May all you lug nuts stay tight!

• foxygirl

Do you think nascar should let the drivers settle their differences man to man like the good ole days instead of the way it is today?

• wolfjb1

How often, if at all, do you think about what it would be like to be in a fatal crash, and do you ever have dreams in which you crash?

• bono6699

Ty, Describe for us the relationship you have had with Austin and the competitiveness between the two of you.

• bcsmithga

Who is NASCAR history would you least want to fight: Brad Keselowski in 2014, Tony Stewart in 2002, or Cale Yarborough in 1979?

• kevlar952

Who is Ty Dillon?

• JNeal916

Ty, I’m a life long fan of the sport, and I’ve loved the new package and racing this year. Any way here are my two, two part questions…

Do you think DK should change the Nascar scoring system to reward good finishes? Obviously there is only one winner and that gets points but in my opinion their should be a tiered number of points for the 1-5 or 1-10 cars also. What do you think?

Also part two, what are your favorite DFS sports to play personally? Also do any other drivers actually play DFS and if so, who?

Love what youre doing with RG, part of the great fan experience of Nascar is the accesbility to the drivers. Hope to see you on here in the future, and though Carl Edwards is my dude, ill be pulling for you also.

• Oakwalds3

If a driver is using a replacement car, does he still have any chance to do well?

• latingrinda

Mr. Dillon,

In your opinion what can NASCAR do to bring in a bigger Latino audience? Thank you Sir.

• billholler

So was there an interview or not?

• kettlehead

I was wondering the same thing

• Ross

I believe the interview was recorded Saturday. Stevie is probably traveling back home today from the race today. It should be uploaded tonight or tomorrow, Stevie will post a link in this thread when its up.

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

We are in the process of editing the Video, it will be up within the next couple of days. I will be reaching out to the users who questions were selected, once the video goes up.

• stevietpfl

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

See if Ty Dillon answered your question.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/rotogrinders-interview-ty-dillon-1325360

• BennyRamirez

@latingrinda said...

Mr. Dillon,

In your opinion what can NASCAR do to bring in a bigger Latino audience? Thank you Sir.

Looks like our question was answered!

• COLLECTORTHIS

SLACK

We will be factoring in the “thumbs up” button.

NOT!

• jamestriplesticks

@latingrinda said...

Mr. Dillon,

simple. allow 14 people to sit in the back of the car.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler