MAIN FORUM

Comments

• SelfCharmer

Time to get the ball rolling on tonight’s UCL slate.

Arsenal v Ludogorets
    Barcelona v Man City
    Bayern v PSV
    Celtic v B Monchengladbach
    Dyn Kiev v benfica
    Rostov v Atletico
    Napoli v Besiktas
    PSG v Basel

Seems like the perfect night to fade Messi….

• rbrandonlee4

@SelfCharmer said...

Time to get the ball rolling on tonight’s UCL slate.

Seems like the perfect night to fade Messi….

I would tend to agree. While I haven’t had a chance to really look into the salaries yet this morning at first glance I’m really liking Cavani.

• barko15

I am certainly fading messi, along with the rest of Barcelona. I think I’m going to stack Celtic today because they are so cheap.

• badgerdores

So many good options not sure who I’m playing but doubt I’ll stack any one team. As for fading Barca, City gave up 3 goals to Celtic last time. So how many do you think Barca will score at Camp Nou?

• discosaturday

Too many attacking options! Definitely harder to “read” this slate than yesterdays

• bassic

Fade Messi they said…

Bwahahahahaaa

• mistermoneybags

@badgerdores said...

So many good options not sure who I’m playing but doubt I’ll stack any one team. As for fading Barca, City gave up 3 goals to Celtic last time. So how many do you think Barca will score at Camp Nou?

This times 1000. Perfect night to stack Messi, Neymar and Suarez when many think Pep has the magic formula to keep them down. I think Barca gets at least 3 tonight.

• Pitch120

I’d fade Arsenal. Ludo are feisty, and played Liverpool tough twice a year or so ago.

• antdp425

@badgerdores said...

As for fading Barca, City gave up 3 goals to Celtic last time. So how many do you think Barca will score at Camp Nou?

This^ – I think I’m going to only take 1/3 of the MSN. Not many stacks for me tonight either

• barko15

thoughts on muller vs lewandowski want to play 1 with Alaba

• Yeoman

Insigne—ugh. I cannot seem to get through a slate without somebody missing a penalty, and that might have been the worst of the lot.

• Yeoman

Insigne—ugh. I cannot seem to get through a slate without somebody missing a penalty, and that might have been the worst of the lot.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Effing tilting… rather have my lineup go down in flames than this… Bravo’s brain cramp totally skewed today’s slate.

And props to Luis Enrique up by 3 goal and 11 v 10 not subbing out any of the wonder-trio, I for sure will not shed any tear if they have to sit out tired or injured in the future… you reap what you seed

• gabbysdaddy826

Can somebody please send link to the $3 tourney. Think it was $20000 prize pool please and thanks

• reddraider1

@bassic said...

Fade Messi they said…

Bwahahahahaaa

words of wisdom!

• reddraider1

@gabbysdaddy826 said...

Can somebody please send link to the $3 tourney. Think it was $20000 prize pool please and thanks

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/30206936

• SelfCharmer

Anybody got a link to the high buy in GPP? anything over$200 etc?

Thanks

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Unico10 said...

Effing tilting… rather have my lineup go down in flames than this… Bravo’s brain cramp totally skewed today’s slate.

And props to Luis Enrique up by 3 goal and 11 v 10 not subbing out any of the wonder-trio, I for sure will not shed any tear if they have to sit out tired or injured in the future… you reap what you seed

In fairness to him he was forced to use 2 of his subs in the first half due to injuries to Jordi Alba and Gerard Pique, then used his remaining sub on a guy older than his attacking trio.

• Stewburtx8

Definitely made the mistake of using Neymar over Messi. Plugged Neymar into some lineups earlier in the day because I was not sure Messi would start. Once he was starting, I went back and tried to get him in a lineup but did not have the $200 available anywhere. Just stuck with Neymar rather than changing other spots in my lineups.

Mesut Ozil is just someone I never roster. Don’t like his game but of course he puts up a hat trick (the last two set up by the guy who replaces Walcott) when I had Walcott, Alexis, and Oxlade-Chamberlain across all of my teams. They all scored well but not close to Ozil.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

In fairness to him he was forced to use 2 of his subs in the first half due to injuries to Jordi Alba and Gerard Pique, then used his remaining sub on a guy older than his attacking trio.

Fairness? What fairness? No fairness… when one is tilting is tilting! LOL!

Got second half goals from Lewa, Ox, Cavani…. Kimmich, Ghoulami, Gibbs also did great. Fading Messi was the correct play, didn;t work out thanks to Bravo.
    I took a chance on Gardner and Dembele that ruined a great lineup, could have gone in many different directions and most of them would have put me in top 10 of the $150 even without Messi. Still cashed all 50/50 but that Naymar goal with Messi assist got me over the tilting edge.

• Stewburtx8

@Unico10 said...

Fairness? What fairness? No fairness… when one is tilting is tilting! LOL!

Got second half goals from Lewa, Ox, Cavani…. Kimmich, Ghoulami, Gibbs also did great. Fading Messi was the correct play, didn;t work out thanks to Bravo.
    I took a chance on Gardner and Dembele that ruined a great lineup, could have gone in many different directions and most of them would have put me in top 10 of the $150 even without Messi. Still cashed all 50/50 but that Naymar goal with Messi assist got me over the tilting edge.

Ha, “fair” enough. Messi’s first goal was a gift too when Fernandinho slipped.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

Ha, “fair” enough. Messi’s first goal was a gift too when Fernandinho slipped.

Yup…. “variance” ;)

• bassic

I tried to tell y’all…

;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).