MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bigwig500

I am sure the gunners will be heavily owned but anybody have any other locks ?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Atletico Madrid are the biggest favorites, although they only beat Rostov 1-0 two weeks ago, albeit on the road. But I’d expect Griezmann and Carrasco to be popular and then anyone who starts in the attacking side such as Gameiro, Torres, Correa, Koke, Gatlan. Filipe Luis and Juanfran both always good defender choices but not cheap. Oblak should be a lock clean sheet but unlikely to face many shots, if any. Cash game option if you can fit him but unlikely to be on the winning GPP lineup.

Bayern and Arsenal (and even PSG) all strong favorites that always provide upside of scoring 3+ goals.

Borussia Mochengladbach and Benfica both under the radar favorites.

Then to top it off you got Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Aguero, De Bruyne in what should be a fun game. Last game changed due to the Man City red card. I would expect this one to be more competitive playing at Man City.

Looks like a fun slate to me with a lot of options. I have not looked at pricing yet though.

• KindGuy

Damnit DK tightened up the pricing. I liked how loose it was during the weekend EPL slate.

• Bigo1

@elementasrat said...

I liked how loose it was during the weekend EPL slate.

Really? Not sure I get the fun when players are 70% owned in GPP tbh

• SelfCharmer

@Bigo1 said...

Not sure I get the fun when players are 70% owned in GPP

This +100

• SelfCharmer

At risk of another backlash… fade Messi…;)

• bassic

@SelfCharmer said...

At risk of another backlash… fade Messi…;)

NEVER!!!!

:)

• scsa1998

Is it me or is KDB way too cheap.

• badgerdores

@scsa1998 said...

Even at home City won’t control possession vs Barca. Thus, KDB’s crossing numbers don’t project as high as normal. I think he’s priced about right. Add in the fact he didn’t start last game and was subbed at half in the game before that and their is risk he won’t play 90 which used to be a lock. Not sure what’s going on there. Seems like Mourinho, Pep has lost the plot a bit here recently.

• SelfCharmer

Anyone know any reason why Besiktas v Napoli is not included on DK?

Seems like a mistake as there are point scorers galore in those teams?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@SelfCharmer said...

Anyone know any reason why Besiktas v Napoli is not included on DK?

Seems like a mistake as there are point scorers galore in those teams?

The game starts 2 hours before all the others. They typically always exclude a game if it is earlier than all the others due to lineups only coming out an hour before the games.

• SelfCharmer

But with late swap, they don’t even offer a smalls late with all game?

• Pitch120

You want guys from teams desparate for a win. Man City/Celtic/Basil…I’m telling you, this is around the time where weird things happen

• lfn1992

Thoughts on ter Stegen?

• antdp425

@lfn1992 said...

Thoughts on ter Stegen?

Can’t decide if I want to take him or Gordon for CEL

• lfn1992

Was going to go ter Stegen but ended up going cheaper to up my flex

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

I have to choose to watch games where my players aren’t playing.

Can’t stand missing stats…. lol… will NEVER play on FD with the chance created and passes and more s’*t they can score or not score

• KindGuy

@Pitch120 said...

this is around the time where weird things happen

IT’S HAPPENING

• scsa1998

@scsa1998 said...

KDB with a goal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).