• monarch

Anybody here play this?

I need to bounce some plays off of people

• Volkster6

Yep. What’s up

• monarch

@Volkster6 said...

Yep. What’s up

Everyone jamming in KDB and Lewandowski?

Ajax value?

• JH822547

Would never have picked Jota

• Volkster6

@monarch said...

Everyone jamming in KDB and Lewandowski?

Ajax value?

I ran out of phone life sorry.

Yes they were both great plays but then you needed Mojica and Manafa and likely Andersen to still field a competitive team.

Ajax was tricky. Hard to know what might happen but they were great plays. I stayed away because of the Covid news. Apparently they were let into Denmark very late. Of course they are playing well

• Volkster6

@JH822547 said...

Would never have picked Jota

Jota would be in an mme pool only. Of course he scored twice thus far

• monarch

Lewandowski came through for me late. Looks like I will cash despite not knowing much about the sport. Also had a second Antony goal taken from me which would have been really nice.

• jayzee666

I only played for the DK Promo.

I had the SHK Goalie that gave up six goals.

So, like all other DFS sports, you will want to get my picks early and fade them heavily! Pick the team against my goalie.

I think this is the path to success for everyone!

• monarch

What’s the strategy tomorrow? Stack Barcelona? Messi+Ronaldo almost impossible to do or is that a way to go?

• yisman

I’ve been playing the single entry series. Bleeding money.

• Dfspacman

missed out on Jota

• jayzee666

As of now I am only doing the 2 game early slate as I don’t want to ruin the games for the larger slate at 3 PM.
    I am probably going to stack each team in at least one contest so I will neutralize pretty much everyone.
    I am going with MU goalie though, so overweight the opposing team.

I am on a nice snowflake heater the past few weeks and have been busting players left and right

GL

• monarch

Do you guys attack correlation with defenders and the same goalie with defender value. That way if you get the CS and W it is a nice bonus?

• Volkster6

Clean sheets and wins aren’t that important for either. You’d rather target a defender who crosses the ball or takes set pieces.

For goalies think NHL. Saves are golden in soccer as they are even with a goal allowed. Sure a heavy fave goalie can get a clean sheet and win for 10 but 5 saves and 2 goals against is only 4 points less…

Today is either Messi OR Ronaldo, not both. If anything Messi is more involved and draws the easier matchup but either can score a bunch

• monarch

Cool, thanks. But it seems so easy to jam them both in.

• Volkster6

@monarch said...

Cool, thanks. But it seems so easy to jam them both in.

It’s possible yes, but not likely to win a GPP. You’re left with $4200 or so in salary and there aren’t a lot of pay down spots in the midfield that are appealing enough

• monarch

Well, my lineup sucks today. I have three dudes with negative points. Did not see SFC getting taken to the woodshed.

• Dfspacman

Though Sevilla keeper was too cheap on fanduel smh

• Dfspacman

Red cards to the two defenders i rostered smh

• yisman

two lineups today

one got two red cards in the first half

one had one red card in the first half, but cashed thanks to GK

bad day because I bet over 2k on Krasnodar to win or draw at the half (up 2-1 and Sevilla down a man). A Sevilla sub scored twice and screwed me.

Also came REALLY close to hitting a huge longshot parlay. https://twitter.com/yisman/status/1324106221855641600/photo/1

25 to pay over 2600

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).