Juventus 1.23
    Barca 1.38

PSG 3.6
    Celtic 0.65

Sporting Lisbon 1.9
    Olympiacos 0.83

• milanman21

A few thoughts from the Serie A Perspective:

Roma have a spine, and under Di Francesco they have been good in away matches. They need a point to go through and I think they get it. Slight chance they punt this game if they think they can beat Qarabag at home on Match Day 6. That would put them through as well. Gut tells me they play their best team and go for the point.

Juventus didn’t have Chiellini on match day one when Messi ran roughshod on Juve. Keep that in mind before you default click Messi. Chiellini had him in his back pocket over the two legs in the quarterfinal last season. That said, Juve-Barca could be sneaky open, I predicted 2-2 on my pod. Haven’t committed to playing it that way in DFS but I can see that game popping.

• yisman

I just checked how I did yesterday. I rarely play soccer DFS.

Top 6 in the freeroll won a ticket. I got 7th. Missed cashing by a quarter of a point.

My lineup had 6 goals and 3 assists!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/49496077?uc=925113157

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

just throwing this out there, but our podcast won’t be done today, if anyone feels like doing one over skype in the next couple hours send me a message!

• warren99

@milanman21 said...

A few thoughts from the Serie A Perspective:

Roma have a spine, and under Di Francesco they have been good in away matches. They need a point to go through and I think they get it. Slight chance they punt this game if they think they can beat Qarabag at home on Match Day 6. That would put them through as well. Gut tells me they play their best team and go for the point.

Juventus didn’t have Chiellini on match day one when Messi ran roughshod on Juve. Keep that in mind before you default click Messi. Chiellini had him in his back pocket over the two legs in the quarterfinal last season. That said, Juve-Barca could be sneaky open, I predicted 2-2 on my pod. Haven’t committed to playing it that way in DFS but I can see that game popping.

I’m completely at ease with fading Messi tonight, thinking I may have very little /maybe no attacking outfield player action whatsoever in the two Serie A/La Liga clashes, the Roma and Juve keepers I do like and also AM keeper.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I will be relying pretty heavily on ManUtd today. They handled Basel last time around losing Pogba, I don’t see this being any easier for Basel heading to Swiss. De Gea not being the top price has me excited. Being on the road shouldn’t change that much for ManUtd, they are still world class at team defending.

Lisbon will be my second team to target this slate, Martin’s being one of my top plays this slate.

I like the idea of Messi, but he will probably have a similar result to Coutinho against Sevilla.

Going to be looking to jump back on the horse of Robben. See who PSG starts, but they are also good for four goals today.

Will probably side with Roma on the Roma v Athletico game. Dzeko is priced far too low for a team like Athletico, who haven’t been playing up to snuff lately.

• TheAnswer

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Preview is up: UCL: Week 5 Preview – Wednesday

Good luck Grinders!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

CSKA are currently up 2-0 on Benfica, Chelsea is up 2-0 on Qarabag. Benfica on their way out for sure, took an OG. Qarabag took a red card, so that is pretty well settled as well. So if Athletico lose, they are done, and Basel will need to win to stay in the mix.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone playing Blas Riveros?

I am finding out cheap d plays too, this dude is on Basel I bet he goes very low owned and could be a solid 2 x DK floor

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone playing Blas Riveros?

I won’t be, but the Basel wing backs are amazing because they play wing midfielders. I’m more on ManUtd. Petretta and Lang do it too. Hard to figure out which one it is sometimes when they all play.
    I’m probably still gonna stick with Keiran Tierney, doesn’t matter who he plays, will still finish with 7.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

• Dirt_Lavert

Also seeing the wind icon on the last 2 games on DK. Makes me nervous for PSG and Bayern but I don’t want to over-concern myself with the weather.

Any we have any Soccer Kevin Roths on this thread let’s hear it!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

new gameplan, target Athletico

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Any we have any Soccer Kevin Roths on this thread let’s hear it!

I wouldn’t be too concerned.
    Both stadiums, while open, are modern and designed with wind in mind. Neither will be raining, and neither will be in any way wet. Both are clear forecasts, so it really shouldn’t change too much in the bigger picture.
    But generally speaking, there will be less long balls, and more dribbling. So knock down to crosses, and uptick to dribblers. But like I said, these are two very good stadiums. Slight more concern for Bayern, because the Anderlecht stadium is a bit more open. Guys like Robben should see a slight uptick.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Rojo in for ManUtd left back. Pogba with the arm band, the way it should be.

• tbishop8

@sirrobert6 said...

Rojo in for ManUtd left back. Pogba with the arm band, the way it should be.

How much is Rojo supposed to play?

• TheAnswer

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Friedl at left back for Bayern for only $2500 – I have no idea who this kid is but what a salary saver!!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Fridel 2.5k on DK starting left back for Bayern

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@tbishop8 said...

How much is Rojo supposed to play?

no idea.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

no De Gea either. Wow, ManUtd…hmmm

• tbishop8

No Messi

• jonathan627

New to soccer DFS but not soccer. Who is opening up as good value? This Friedl kid for Bayern looks obvious. Who else? Is it worth stacking Bayern’s GK, or how about Romero? Thanks!

• hcassidy

What do you guys use to get lineups? Just wondering as DK shows Thomas Partey (Atletico) as a confirmed starter, but teemfeed.co.uk doesn’t list him in their confirmed lineup.

• jonathan627

@hcassidy said...

What do you guys use to get lineups? Just wondering as DK shows Thomas Partey (Atletico) as a confirmed starter, but teemfeed.co.uk doesn’t list him in their confirmed lineup.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000881/match=2021660/lineups/index.html

• benrocket

who would you target on Athletico? Carrasco? Griezmann?

• KindGuy

Just set my lineup. Hopefully no late scratches.

Good luck everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).