Juventus 1.23
    Barca 1.38

PSG 3.6
    Celtic 0.65

Sporting Lisbon 1.9
    Olympiacos 0.83

• Yeoman

@sirrobert6 said...

ffs, this is what happens when you play a B defense, ManUtd. Joke. Absolute joke.

Basel abused Blind today. Which may have been as much Rojo’s fault as Blind’s, leaving him without cover too often.

• Yeoman

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I only entered one contest at DK today and I finished 666th.

• Dirt_Lavert

Another day I just miss cashing every single entry by a point or 2. Just no words at this point. I hate DK

• KindGuy

So apparently I was on top of a lot of the contests for most of the first half. Didn’t get to follow but I did get some notice on twitter. As you can imagine my full PSG stack fizzled out in the second half when subs came on and other offenses came alive. Still, I cashed every entry except for the freeroll. On to NBA!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

interesting stat wish I knew before the game….

No EPL team has ever kept a CS bonus while visiting Basel.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).