STRATEGY FORUM

• Craptor

After joyfully watching man united get their season put in the dumpster where it belongs it is time to set our focus to the business end of the UCL.

3 of the first leg matches for this set of teams ended in draws so there’s a lot to still play for although most of the home teams will be favorites. All but Bayern secured a precious away goal so the attacking onus won’t necessarily be on the home teams outside of Bayern.

Will there be any blowouts, or will the games be close and hard fought?

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

The enthusiasm for this slate is tangible. You can feel it in the air.

[/sarcasm]

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Jackson Martinez out?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BuffloSoldier said...

The enthusiasm for this slate is tangible. You can feel it in the air.

[/sarcasm]

The matchups don’t look appealing to me and the pricing seems to force a Stars-and-scrubs approach. Putting 3 entries in the nutmeg and that’s it.

Bayern GK+D, Real GK+D…. Muller, CR7, one more stud maybe and couple of punts from Porto-Basel :/

• mgv1208

I’m new to soccer dfs so this may be a dumb ?. Should I play robben or benzema also tello or aboubakar

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

The first one is a toss-up, but Robben’s the safer play.

Aboubakar for the second.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Yes. Unless he has a miracle recovery. Coach ruled him out in yesterday’s presser.

Edit: re Martinez.

• Bigo1

Robben/Abou

• Craptor

this slate seems great but there is a distinct lack of middle priced players.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Craptor said...

this slate seems great but there is a distinct lack of middle priced players.

The lack of middle priced players turns me off and makes me diss the slate :)

• mgv1208

Thanks

• Bobbyboom

marcelo on the bench

• badgerdores

Good Lord, LVG is having Falcao start a U-21 match today. He is killing United. No way they finish Top 4. BTW, USYNT defender CCV will get to mark him! Total joke.

As for today, keep some powder dry. Bayern are the most likely to score a lot. Have to come out aggressive at home and even if up a goal will have to push for a second as they didn’t get the away goal so won’t be safe until up two goals.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@Bobbyboom said...

marcelo on the bench

Link?

• Bobbyboom

BEIN SPORTS twitter

• Bobbyboom

coentrao pepe varane arbeloa – back 4

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@pdidawg82 said...

Link?

https://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/575360478915985409

• Bobbyboom

Aboubakar a go for Porto at CF rocking the gretzky 99 sweater … with the worlds best nutmegg-er IMO (little Brahimi) to his left ..Tello to the right

• zinyzo

To use Ronaldo or Benzema, that is the question

• jimmycperu90

neuer/varane or fabiano/rafinha?

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Fab/Raf, but both of this make me want a third option!

• qatman

Rolling with Ronaldo only from RMD, Sandro/Casemiro/Brahimi from POR. GL all.

• leafs93

faded RM see how it pans out…

• badgerdores

Ownership in Boot

CR7 – 82%
    Sandro – 71%
    Bale – 28%
    Benzema – 10%

Wish I had a LU with Benzema given those numbers. Love bigpots23 as he started Navas in goal.

GL all

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Brahimi puts Porto up 1-0.

Fabiano seems to have hurt his shoulder a few minutes later, though.

• hendry

@badgerdores said...

Love bigpots23 as he started Navas in goal.

sneaky contrarian play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).