Besiktas 0.78

Real Madrid 2.45
    Dortmund 1.18

Shakthar 1.38
    Man City 1.33

Tottenham 2.45
    Apoel 0.7

Qualifying scenarios

Group E: Maribor (2) v Sevilla (8), Liverpool (9) v Spartak Moskva (6)

Liverpool will qualify with a draw, and will clinch first place with a win, or a draw if Sevilla fail to win. If Liverpool lose they are out unless Sevilla are also defeated (as Liverpool would be below Spartak in a two-way head-to-head or would be third in a three-way head-to-head on nine points).
    Sevilla will qualify with a draw, or if Spartak fail to win. Sevilla clinch first place if they win and Liverpool do not.

Spartak would be through with a win or third with any other result. If Spartak win they will finish top unless Sevilla also win.

Maribor will finish fourth

Group F: Feyenoord (0) v Napoli (6), Shakhtar Donetsk (9) v Manchester City (15)

Man. City are through as group winners.

Shakhtar will be through if they avoid defeat or if Napoli do not win.

Napoli must win and hope Shakhtar lose; in that case Napoli would finish second on head-to-head.
    Feyenoord will finish fourth.

Group G: Porto (7) v Monaco (2), RB Leipzig (7) v Beşiktaş (11)

Beşiktaş are through as group winners.

Porto are through if they win, or as long as they are at least level on points with Leipzig due to their superior head-to-head (on goal difference).

Leipzig must pick up more points than Porto to finish second.

Monaco will finish fourth.

Group H: Real Madrid (10) v Borussia Dortmund (2), Tottenham Hotspur (13) v APOEL (2)

Tottenham have qualified as group winners due to their superior head-to-head over Madrid.
    Madrid have qualified as group runners-up.
    Dortmund and APOEL will contest third place. In case both teams draw Dortmund will be qualified due to superior goal difference in all matches. In case both teams win or lose the final ranking will depend on the number of goals scored and conceded in the last two matches.

Roma 3.2
    Qarabag 0.45

Barcelona 2.25
    Sporting Lisbon 0.93

Bayern 1.65
    PSG 1.58

Benfica 1.28
    Basel 1.43

Celtic 1.85
    Anderlecht 1.23

Chelsea 1.48
    Atletico Madrid 1.03

Man Utd 2.0
    CSKA 0.73

Olympiakos 0.5
    Juventus 2.25

Here’s the scenarios taken from uefa.com

Group A: Manchester United (12 points) v CSKA Moskva (9), Benfica (0) v Basel (9)

Manchester United would qualify in first place with a point (and can afford to lose by six goals and still go through). If they lose to CSKA and Basel do not win, United and CSKA will go through with first place determined by head-to-head results between the two; United won 4-1 in Russia and would have the superior overall goal difference if they lose 4-1. If CSKA and Basel win, the top two will be decided in a three-way head to head; United would be through in this situation unless they lost by seven goals, and would be top unless they lost by five goals).
    Basel will go through if they better CSKA’s result, or if both teams draw or lose due to their superior head-to-head. If CSKA and Basel win, the top two will be decided in a three-way head to head, and Basel would be through unless CSKA win by a margin of between three and six goals inclusive).
    CSKA must pick up more points than Basel to ensure second place (if both win, CSKA must win by a margin of three goals to go through in the three-way head-to-head and by a margin of five goals to finish top).
    Benfica will finish bottom.

Group B: Bayern München (12) v Paris Saint-Germain (15), Celtic (3) v Anderlecht (0)

Paris and Bayern are both through, with top spot still to play for ahead of their matchday six meeting. Paris won the first game between the sides 3-0 and also lead on overall goal difference so Bayern must win by a four-goal margin to finish top.
    Celtic and Anderlecht can both still finish third. Anderlecht were beaten 3-0 at home by Celtic so the Belgian side must win by a three-goal margin in Glasgow to go into the UEFA Europa League (if they win 3-0, Anderlecht finish third on overall goal difference).

Group C: Roma (8) v Qarabağ (2), Chelsea (10) v Atlético Madrid (6)

Chelsea are through. They will secure first place with victory or if Roma fail to win.
    Roma will go through with a win, or if Atlético fail to win. If Roma win and Chelsea do not, Roma win the group.
    Atlético need to win and hope Roma do not to finish second (if they both finish on nine points, Atlético have the superior head-to-head).
    Qarabağ will finish bottom.

Group D: Olympiacos (1) v Juventus (8), Barcelona (11) v Sporting CP (7)

Barcelona are through as group winners.
    Juventus will be through with a win, or if Sporting fail to gain victory (if they finish level on points, Juve have the superior head-to-head).
    Sporting have to win, and will reach the last 16 if they win and Juventus do not.
    Olympiacos will finish bottom.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2511865.html#/

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Jordan Maciel, Bayern reporter: Kingsley Coman spoke of getting ‘revenge’.

All-in.

• Krnich

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t post a ton on here but props on posting all this info for us. I appreciate you taking the time to do this as I’m sure others do as well.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Going to have a few serious targets this slate.

Firstly, Olympiacos Keeper. Not only are they at home, but Juve have been far less than impressive. In saying that, one of the reasons they have been DFS relevant is they tend to play for 1-0 win, rather than score more than a couple times. Do I think Olympiacos will win? No. Do I think Juve will score less than twice and give up at least four saves? Yes, I do. The value on that price opens up some really interesting doors for cash, and I’m even feeling confident enough about it in GPP. Juve only need a draw, and they will play for that.

I think going back to the well on Basel is a decent play. They need to win, in a game they could easily smash. It is reasonable to think CSKA will not win at Old Trafford, even with a lesser ManUtd side, so looking at Basel needing to win just as bad, but against a way lesser opponent, I’m in. Celtic are pretty cheap considering they are playing at home against a team that has been poor away. Kolarov being hurt upsets me. Roma need to smash, and really should smash. Lots of Dzeko and Perotti exposure.

My super bold call is Lisbon and Olympiacos beat Barca and Juve 2-1 each, completely throwing the UCL world upside down when Buffon doesn’t qualify for World Cup nor UCL quarters. Ah what the heck, Juve won’t score, 1-0 Olympiacos. I dunno, Juve have seemed really weak this season, and I think they are up for the taking. It’s only going to take a bit of bad luck, and it takes Barca from an easy win, to maybe losing to a Lisbon side that only lost 1-0 last time around, and 2-1 to Juve.

No thank you on Athletico, I’ve seen enough of their “desperate” play to know it’s not what I’m after. Easy fade on the Chelsea/ManUtd B- squads coming out, unless there are some really obvious salary plays. I don’t care how great PSG and Bayern are, one of these teams are scoring more than twice, and hopefully both. Cavani at 8.2k??? OOMMMGG OK sure why not, best striker in the world at a discount? why thank you Neymar AT 10.6k LOL.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@sirrobert6 said...

Kolarov being hurt upsets me

I would expect him to play

• Stewburtx8

@sirrobert6 said...

I don’t care how great PSG and Bayern are, one of these teams are scoring more than twice, and hopefully both.

Definitely possible. Or both teams just play to not get hurt (since Bayern is not winning by 4+), and we get several guys coming off at 45-60 minute mark. Toughest game on the slate for me for GPP. I want to mostly fade it but I could see it ending like 4-2 as well if they want it to. Will likely wait until lineups to see what kind of teams they put out there.

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Preview is up – UCL: Week 6 Preview – Tuesday

Week 6 always tends to be entertaining with all the different scenarios at play!

Good luck guys!

• TeamSwish412

Last UCL group games have and always will be a complete crapshoot

• warren99

@Krnich said...

I don’t post a ton on here but props on posting all this info for us. I appreciate you taking the time to do this as I’m sure others do as well.

No worries, the scenarios part of the post is a copy and paste job in fairness.

Looks like a galaxy of attacking options tonight, I’m inclined to come out swinging on this one and try and fit a couple of midfield eligible forwards in tonight, almost certainly means paying down at defender and going for the central defender at 3k on end of a corner approach at around 3k in the main although I will I think have a couple of Kolarov/Dzeko Kolarov/El Shaarway stacks

At least we have the luxury of an extra few minutes to pick lineups once teams announced with it being UCL tonight.

• Gfry3

Answer, you doing anything on Pick Em tiers or no? Appreciate what you put out there.

• TheAnswer

• x3

@Gfry3 said...

Answer, you doing anything on Pick Em tiers or no? Appreciate what you put out there.

Unfortunately no as i have no time to do that write-up. Though if you need any thoughts feel free to message me or post in the forum

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Slept on it, woke up more enthused about fading Juve and Barca.
    Honestly, so many fades to be made today. Like I said earlier, Neymar and Cavani this cheap is amazing. It’s all I can think about….

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Stewburtx8 said...

I would expect him to play

been looking into it, doesn’t look good. He had a non-contact injury stemming from SPAL last Friday, I never like those. Perotti on the other hand will be playing, and Nainggolan is also looking probable. Here is to hoping though!

• Stewburtx8

@sirrobert6 said...

been looking into it, doesn’t look good. He had a non-contact injury stemming from SPAL last Friday, I never like those. Perotti on the other hand will be playing, and Nainggolan is also looking probable. Here is to hoping though!

I guess you never know and it may come down to how he does in warmups/trains today.

His coach, Eusebio Di Francesco said yesterday “He’ll have one last training session. He was really feeling it after the SPAL game but I’m sure he’ll be in the squad too.”

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

as per Roma beat writer, loose translation, but should be enough for us…

“Patrik Schick is not yet ready to play a crucial competition like the one with the Qarabag tonight. The Czech forward has recovered and played a part of the game with the Spal, but will start only from the bench, ready to take over the race: from holders there will be El Shaarawy and the recovered Perotti on the sides of Dzeko. In midfield no doubt: De Rossi and Nainggolan will return to the holders after having rested with Spal (the first disqualification lawsuit, the second for muscular fatigue). In defense Florenzi and Kolarov confirmed on the wings, despite the Serbian has accused a slight fatigue during the challenge with Spal.”

• old_T

@sirrobert6 said...

Like I said earlier, Neymar and Cavani this cheap is amazing. It’s all I can think about….

Don’t forget about the best right-back in the world for 5k.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@old_T said...

Don’t forget about the best right-back in the world for 5k.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

but Lang is way cheaper than 5k….

• warren99

Neymar and Mbappe both played full 90 last weekend ( plus at least 7 minutes of injury time ). Alves too.

Cavani didn’t come on till 75 minutes ( for Di Maria )

Kurzawa and Meunier were on the bench.

Veratti replaced Draxler on 80

• old_T

From UEFA: Neymar has scored in all five group games; no one has ever scored in all six.

0% chance he doesn’t know he has a chance to do something Messi has never done.

• jdv29

Anyone liking Bruno Fernandes?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@jdv29 said...

depends where he is starting. The only reason he was so advanced last time around was because Acuna was out. Acuna is not only back, but an amazing play outside the issue of playing against Barca. Acuna’s price is SUPER undervalued, he was a 6k player before being out.

• warren99

@old_T said...

From UEFA: Neymar has scored in all five group games; no one has ever scored in all six.

0% chance he doesn’t know he has a chance to do something Messi has never done.

He might be more agreeable to getting subbed if he gets the goal

• jdv29

Dybala a good play today? I’m really liking him over in FanDuel. Otherwise, if Cavani plays, I want him to compliment Neymar

• TheAnswer

• x3

@jdv29 said...

Considering Sporting needs to win, I’d consider him. He will be on some set-pieces along with Acuna. It will all depend on the formation but usually with Dost up front, Fernandes plays right behind him in support. Acuna hasn’t been himself of late especially domestically.

• KindGuy

Are these last week of games usually unpredictable? Need to know if I should go for boom or bust guys or high floor set piece takers…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.