Barcelona 1.48

21 Feb

Sevila 1.13
    Man Utd 1.28

Shakthar 1.28
    Roma 1.18

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I just can’t get away from Man City in DFS. I just wish they would remove them from the EPL slates at this point. They ruin every slate as you can’t even fade them. Now they even show up in UCL as by far the biggest favorite.

• dnely17

Anyone doing the interleague today? Running out 4 lineups in the $4. All-in on Giroud/Moron/Courtois/Azpilicueta/Zappacosta and filling in the rest. Really liking Fabregas (with Willian out) and Andoni as well.

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Preview article for UCL has been posted on twitter! Good luck y’all, exciting slate!

• Fightingfowler

whats you twitter name again?

• kirby34

Why aren’t they doing tue/wed only slates with 2 games on both days? Hate slates that span more than 1 day.

• warren99

Just having a play around with lineups here, as usual it can all change once lineups come out but a few thoughts

GK: I’m not looking much further than Juve v Tottenham here, both GKs have merit here but I’m more inclined to pay up for Juve with bigger chance of a CS and I’d hope with their superb defence they can limit Tottenham to long range efforts and a few soft saves for the GK.

D. Whilst I’m playing around I keep on ending up using a defender in my flex spot. Right now I’m happy to pay up for the attacking production of the likes of Marcelo, Alves, Telles in particular – and could drop down to Carvajal and Kurzawa. City wing backs don’t interest me, I don’t think Tottenham’s will do a great deal going forward, Lang is of interest too.

M. Presumably Xhaka is going to be very popular as a salary saver at 3k. There should be some value at lower ownership in some of the Porto mids, Danilo Pereira at 3.8k May be one such.

KDB in case anyone hasn’t thought of him. On the other side Elyounoussi at 5k could benefit from City’s tendency to concede.

Kroos is a reasonable price but if I’m on one of the wing backs and Ronaldo that may be enough Real for m.

F. Most of these speak for themselves, atm I’m veering toward a Marcelo/Ronaldo stack. It’s not impossible to fit him and Neymar in but not without a fair bit of punting, I’d rather go with RM and CR7’s UCL pedigree.

Kane I’m fading. And the Juve forwards too. I don’t really want to play KDB and Aguero together.

Again there’s potentially value with the Basel and Porto forwards, Oberlin is cheap, Aboubakhar isn’t a bad price.

GL to everyone

• warren99

@kirby34 said...

Why aren’t they doing tue/wed only slates with 2 games on both days? Hate slates that span more than 1 day.

Be good if they at least chucked in a Wednesday only one, would make sense from their point of view given 60-70% of players will probably have done their nuts by final whistle tonight on the 4 game slate

• marknelms

@warren99 said...

There should be some value at lower ownership in some of the Porto mids, Danilo Pereira at 3.8k May be one such.

He’s hurt.

• warren99

@marknelms said...

He’s hurt.

Cheers, line through him then

• Stewburtx8

I’ll be underweight on Man City again so I expect them to score 3-4 goals minimum.

I actually LOVE the 4 games over 2 day slates. It forces you to construct lineups with flexibility and have potential ideas of how to pivot in place depending on lineups tomorrow and also how your lineups are doing after today.

At this point, lineups are fairly predictable. Everyone is going to put their best team out there.

• warren99

@warren99 said...

Just having a play around with lineups here, as usual it can all change once lineups come out but a few thoughts

GK: I’m not looking much further than Juve v Tottenham here, both GKs have merit here but I’m more inclined to pay up for Juve with bigger chance of a CS and I’d hope with their superb defence they can limit Tottenham to long range efforts and a few soft saves for the GK.

D. Whilst I’m playing around I keep on ending up using a defender in my flex spot. Right now I’m happy to pay up for the attacking production of the likes of Marcelo, Alves, Telles in particular – and could drop down to Carvajal and Kurzawa. City wing backs don’t interest me, I don’t think Tottenham’s will do a great deal going forward, Lang is of interest too.

M. Presumably Xhaka is going to be very popular as a salary saver at 3k. There should be some value at lower ownership in some of the Porto mids, Danilo Pereira at 3.8k May be one such.

KDB in case anyone hasn’t thought of him. On the other side Elyounoussi at 5k could benefit from City’s tendency to concede.

Kroos is a reasonable price but if I’m on one of the wing backs and Ronaldo that may be enough Real for m.

F. Most of these speak for themselves, atm I’m veering toward a Marcelo/Ronaldo stack. It’s not impossible to fit him and Neymar in but not without a fair bit of punting, I’d rather go with RM and CR7’s UCL pedigree.

Kane I’m fading. And the Juve forwards too. I don’t really want to play KDB and Aguero together.

Again there’s potentially value with the Basel and Porto forwards, Oberlin is cheap, Aboubakhar isn’t a bad price.

GL to everyone

Aboubakar doubtful I see

• Stewburtx8

@warren99 said...

Aboubakar doubtful I see

Yep. Marega and Soares cheap options for possible goals….or 2 points, haha

• warren99

@Stewburtx8 said...

Yep. Marega and Soares cheap options for possible goals….or 2 points, haha

Good call – and Lol yeah I’m trying to sort out my 2 pointers now. Can make some nice lineups using Oberlin or Elyounoussi – Basel rarely draw a blank at home.

• firemedicpat

@Stewburtx8 said...

I’ll be underweight on Man City again so I expect them to score 3-4 goals minimum.

I actually LOVE the 4 games over 2 day slates. It forces you to construct lineups with flexibility and have potential ideas of how to pivot in place depending on lineups tomorrow and also how your lineups are doing after today.

At this point, lineups are fairly predictable. Everyone is going to put their best team out there.

All in on Man City so good luck to you man.

• Yeoman

@kirby34 said...

DK is running four games/two days; FD and Y are running two single-day slates.

I hate 2-game slates, especially at Yahoo where it’s an 11-player format. Unless there’s a lot of overlay that sucks me in I probably won’t play at FD or Yahoo this week.

• Stewburtx8

@firemedicpat said...

All in on Man City so good luck to you man.

As you should be based on the odds. I’m strictly a GPP player that mostly tries to look for ways to differentiate my lineups and be a little contrarian. This slate is interesting because KDB and Aguero should be very chalky based on being easily the biggest favorite (and the other matchups out there being close to PK EM), but guys like Ronaldo, Neymar and even Salah always have the potential to be the highest scorer on the slate and they all always draw ownership.

For me, Man City has ruined EPL DFS this season as they are almost always the largest favorite on most slates and put up 3, 4, 5+ goals. I just can’t get away from them.

• milanman21

If you’re doing the four game slate on DK, best play is light on Tuesday and heavy on Wednesday. I think you have to have one Man City player in your team.

I’ll likely have a lot of lines with Buffon and one to two Man City players.

• warren99

Basel v Man City lineups out already

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/index.html#/

• eaglezzz

Fading Aguero today for KDB/Sterling combo.

• firemedicpat

@Stewburtx8 said...

As you should be based on the odds. I’m strictly a GPP player that mostly tries to look for ways to differentiate my lineups and be a little contrarian. This slate is interesting because KDB and Aguero should be very chalky based on being easily the biggest favorite (and the other matchups out there being close to PK EM), but guys like Ronaldo, Neymar and even Salah always have the potential to be the highest scorer on the slate and they all always draw ownership.

For me, Man City has ruined EPL DFS this season as they are almost always the largest favorite on most slates and put up 3, 4, 5+ goals. I just can’t get away from them.

I totally agree man. GPP only as well, but I think you can find so much value elsewhere. I actually think that LFC will take the away loss and may not score. Totally a gut feeling. If Coutinho was still there I would be all in on them. I think KDB has to be played only because he feels like the only guarantee. So indecisive about Aguero/Sterling but I think the ownership will be similar so you have to get it right.

• firemedicpat

I think PSG scores 3.

• Gfry3

Xhaka really playing central defense but listed as a MID on FD? Im going to take a flyer, semi cheap maybe gets 10 clearances ha

• afcangelo

Really thinking of fading City for something the likes of a Neymar/CR7/Mbappe super stack. Double down with Vaclik in goal and I love Lang in defense at only 4200. 18+ upside

• firemedicpat

@afcangelo said...

Really thinking of fading City for something the likes of a Neymar/CR7/Mbappe super stack. Double down with Vaclik in goal and I love Lang in defense at only 4200. 18+ upside

I don’t think Lang gets there today. I also think Vaclik has a decent chance of going negative.

• warren99

@Gfry3 said...

Xhaka really playing central defense but listed as a MID on FD? Im going to take a flyer, semi cheap maybe gets 10 clearances ha

He’s been flagged up as having some set piece value tonight in absence of Zuffi and Steffen.

He’s down as one of 3 central defenders tonight, I wonder if he might sit in front of the other 2 central defenders, hopefully he can pick up some tackle and interception points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.