Barcelona 1.48

21 Feb

Sevila 1.13
    Man Utd 1.28

Shakthar 1.28
    Roma 1.18

• warren99

@hcassidy said...

Only one I like and trust on the Chelsea side is Hazard.

I am certainly fading Messi – might be the end of me but at that price and away I am happy to do so

• sportsnut11

@hcassidy said...

Only one I like and trust on the Chelsea side is Hazard.

I believe that a few guys actually have a shot to score today for Chelsea. I don’t just say that as a Chelsea fan haha but if they are going to win a game it would be at home and they have done well against Barca of late in this competition. I would go with Morata and Willian.

• hcassidy

I am sticking with Hazard, think he is going to be real active today. Just trying to figure out my UTIL spot, have 5.6k to play around with. I like Tolisso(but I think he could be major chalk at his price) but I also like Bernard and Under tomorrow.

• hcassidy

@warren99 said...

I am certainly fading Messi – might be the end of me but at that price and away I am happy to do so

Barca’s top scorer this season, Lionel Messi, is yet to score in eight appearances against the Blues. Of course the last time they played was in 2012.

• sportsnut11

@hcassidy said...

I am sticking with Hazard, think he is going to be real active today. Just trying to figure out my UTIL spot, have 5.6k to play around with. I like Tolisso(but I think he could be major chalk at his price) but I also like Bernard and Under tomorrow.

You could surely go Bernard. At home I think they score a goal possible two. You could also go on the other side and risk Perotti playing.

• warren99

@sportsnut11 said...

You could surely go Bernard. At home I think they score a goal possible two. You could also go on the other side and risk Perotti playing.

Yep and Marlos is another value play in that game, Under too, nothing wrong with paying up for Kolarov either IMO

• Yeoman

@hcassidy said...

So who is with me doing a full fade of Barca today(only player I really like is Coutinho but he is cup tied so has to sit out). Also debating to Lewandowski or not.

With you, fading both sides of that game. (At DK, of course. On the two-game slates at the other sites that’s not possible.)

• Jnvrmind

Silly me,thinking fading Barcelona today would be sneaky.

• hcassidy

@warren99 said...

Yep and Marlos is another value play in that game, Under too, nothing wrong with paying up for Kolarov either IMO

I don’t have enough for Marlos, 200.00 short. I am playing Kolarov for sure, now to decide between Bernard or Under for tomorrow as no Tolisso. Also no Morata for Chelsea, so Hazard is now staying in my lineup.

• afcangelo

Anyone have any interest in an aged Inesta out on the wing today for Barca? At 3.7k it sure wouldn’t take much and surely in that advanced position he’s gonna be involved in the attack right?

• warren99

@afcangelo said...

Anyone have any interest in an aged Inesta out on the wing today for Barca? At 3.7k it sure wouldn’t take much and surely in that advanced position he’s gonna be involved in the attack right?

I don’t think he will be out wide so wouldn’t count on him getting crosses, Messi, Suarez and Paulinho will all be further forward than him and then the full backs will be getting forward too. He may get points another way of course but I really don’t see him playing as a winger

• JH822547

He’s not exactly a winger in the traditional sense, can’t see him making value without getting an assist, but no doubt worth a punt.

• hcassidy

Looking at the formations on Uefa, Victor Moses is starting to look appealing to me on the right side. Barca is countering with Iniesta and Alba on the left side.

• afcangelo

Fair enough, yeah I guess that makes sense. Anyone have any defending takes today? Also I think I’m crazy because I see some value in these Besiktas guys (Quaresma needs to get the ball but if he does he could go 18+)

• warren99

@afcangelo said...

Fair enough, yeah I guess that makes sense. Anyone have any defending takes today? Also I think I’m crazy because I see some value in these Besiktas guys (Quaresma needs to get the ball but if he does he could go 18+)

Kimmich if you can afford him and think Bayern are going to go off, Alaba doesn’t get so many points but could move down to him – also Hummels is one of these central defenders with a nose for goal. Aside from that I’m not playing any defenders tonight, Ismail tomorrow I like.

I’m having some Besiktas action, if they do have the ball at all then Quaresma has been a points machine this year against albeit lesser opposition, I don’t mind Babel at his price either

• afcangelo

How much Quaresma is too much Quaresma?

• warren99

@hcassidy said...

Looking at the formations on Uefa, Victor Moses is starting to look appealing to me on the right side. Barca is countering with Iniesta and Alba on the left side.

I’m thinking with that formation and no target man they’ll try and pass the ball in to scoring positions rather than get crosses in so Im not too keen

• mistermoneybags

@afcangelo said...

Javi Martinez at 3.7 on DK is interesting. He’s shown enough offensive involvement in the past that he looks the best bet to me out of the cheaper defenders.

• afcangelo

Because other than the fact that it’s Bayern….I am really loving everything about Quaresma. Any thoughts on what his ownership will be?

• hcassidy

I like Ismaily tomorrow as well, but not playing him. Have a super punt tomorrow in D paired with Kolarov.

• qatman

Would you go Coman or Kimmich for utility on DK? Playing a Bayern stack.

• hcassidy

@qatman said...

Coman I think if can afford him is the better play.

• mistermoneybags

@qatman said...

I’d use Kimmich…if only because I can easily see Coman getting subbed for Robben.

• qatman

@hcassidy said...

Coman I think if can afford him is the better play.

Thanks, that is my thought also. Basically playing Bayern and then the rest from the Shaktar game.

• qatman

@mistermoneybags said...

I’d use Kimmich…if only because I can easily see Coman getting subbed for Robben.

Thanks, it could easily go either way. My sense is that Coman has a higher upside with goals and I am playing GPPs so will go that way. Maybe I will make one lineup with Kimmich.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.