Man Utd 1.28

Shakthar 1.28
    Roma 1.18

• Dfspacman

Saahil Sud now plays fanduel soccer

• firemedicpat

@Dfspacman said...

Saahil Sud now plays fanduel soccer

Hes not on DK anymore. I think he is uber poor.

• Dfspacman

Lukaku more expensive than Lewandowski for 2moro, lol.. what does fanduel know that we don’t?

• yisman

Seems the winner take all format is not too popular https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53714972

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Seems the winner take all format is not too popular https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53714972

Somebody needs to post an overlay alert when that happens!

• LegiaWwa

@firemedicpat said...

Just guess the 5 goal game tomorrow

Or the Ferreyra hat trick!

• djw2033

Thoughts ?

• jdv29

What value plays do I target today on FD?

• Sean2219

@jdv29 said...

What value plays do I target today on FD?

Mercado picks up alot of defensive stats and if he starts, at 4 k hes really nice value. As far as FD i find myself being able to spread the salary around pretty evenly though for the slate today.

• eaglezzz

Under is the guy you want on the cheap on FD. Just 5500 as a Midfielder and he is playing Forward.

• eaglezzz

I think you pay up for Kolarov 7000 and Escudero 6500 on defense

• JH822547

@Yeoman said...

Somebody needs to post an overlay alert when that happens!

5 per user is the ‘problem’, they need at least 650 people to fill which is pretty ambitious for what is a midweek afternoon kick off for the yanks.

• JH822547

McTominay plays, Pogba doesn’t.

• Yeoman

Luis Muriel in for Ben Yedder.

I don’t think there’s any fitness concern; he just hasn’t been in form lately.

• JH822547

I hope a certain Roma player goes UNDER the radar.

• Yeoman

@JH822547 said...

I hope a certain Roma player goes UNDER the radar.

I assume he’ll be well-owned—the press in the runup is full of nothing else. STOP CENGIZ KHAN, etc.

• Thechamp1995

I think this Roma game is going to be very open. Kokarov, under, perotti, Marlos, bernard, and both strikers all seem like good plays! Tough to chose which ones.

• Yeoman

@Thechamp1995 said...

I think this Roma game is going to be very open. Kokarov, under, perotti, Marlos, bernard, and both strikers all seem like good plays! Tough to chose which ones.

Am I the only one considering Taison?

• Thechamp1995

@Yeoman said...

Am I the only one considering Taison?

Nothing wrong with that play at all, I just like the guys in the mid 5k a little more

• JH822547

Yep, banking on Man United win to nil and score draw in Shakhtar

• Yeoman

@LegiaWwa said...

Or the Ferreyra hat trick!

There are goal-dependent strikers…and then there’s Ferreyra. He’s not just lacking in peripherals; they’re usually negative from all the fouls he commits.

• warren99

Under!!!

• webbm1

De Gea keeping United in this.

• Gfry3

@eaglezzz said...

Under is the guy you want on the cheap on FD. Just 5500 as a Midfielder and he is playing Forward.

#NailedIt

• richierich

De Gea is a beast

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.