Club Brugge vs Porto
    Dinamo Zagreb vs Sevilla
    Lyon vs Juventus

• talented

I really like Silva, Nasri, and Kroos so far

• msuwhat

poor legia, curious to see who real will start

• reddraider1

Wondering if I roster any Spurs players. They don’t seem to play well in Champion’s League.

• SelfCharmer

basically going to be a game of who can build the best lineup while trying to fit in Ronaldo and Benzy

• reddraider1

I so hate Ronaldo, but know I am screwed if I don’t play him.

• reddraider1

@talented said...

I really like Silva, Nasri, and Kroos so far

Which Silva are you talking about? There are 4+ Silvas playing. :)

• traviswhite

i like chicharito, biased though

• reddraider1

Wow, I must say this was one of the hardest UCL lineups I have had to create. Ronaldo’s price makes it very challenging.

• SelfCharmer

this slate without the Madrid game would be awesome, now it is just a crapfest GL tonight all

• traviswhite

Is fading ronaldo in gpp a bad idea?

• hendry

@traviswhite said...

Is fading ronaldo in gpp a bad idea?

its never a bad idea

• barko15

Ronaldo is a must play
    also I am thinking of fading bale for benzema to save the money thoughts??

• needmorecash

I think Morata more likely starter than Benzema but hard to leave out Ronaldo

• Beachbum2634

@hendry said...

its never a bad idea

Not a horrible idea as a contrarian move in a GPP. I’m fading him in one of my lineups. The thing is RM is going to score and probably a lot. If not CR7, then who? I mean he could possibly not score (gasp) or maybe get one goal and pick up an injury and get subbed early off for safety’s sake etc., you never know. Best to get some exposure to RM for sure. Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Marcelo etc.

• barko15

if morata starts I’m playing him based on price. looking at Sevilla (Vitolo and Nasri) and well as Andre silva.

• reddraider1

I asked myself the same question, but couldn’t bring myself to do it. So frequently he is such a beast that not having him puts you out of the money, regardless. Also, the fact that his percentage of ownership is so high, pushed out if he does great. I am wondering if there is an ‘almost’ equivalent player in one of the other top vs bottom match-ups. That’s my strategy if I fade him. Not rocket science, but just can’t make up my mind if fading him is really even close to a good idea.

• Beachbum2634

@reddraider1 said...

I asked myself the same question, but couldn’t bring myself to do it. So frequently he is such a beast that not having him puts you out of the money, regardless. Also, the fact that his percentage of ownership is so high, pushed out if he does great. I am wondering if there is an ‘almost’ equivalent player in one of the other top vs bottom match-ups. That’s my strategy if I fade him. Not rocket science, but just can’t make up my mind if fading him is really even close to a good idea.

Agreed, all good points. I’m just thinking that if you are putting in multiple lineups a good pivot would be to try one without him. I know he’ll probably be 80% owned and the odds are pretty high that he’ll score multiple goals. But if he doesn’t for whatever reason, then 80% of the field just got screwed and you’ll have an advantage if you can find other scorers from the RM game or the others.

• reddraider1

@Beachbum2634 said...

Agreed, all good points. I’m just thinking that if you are putting in multiple lineups a good pivot would be to try one without him. I know he’ll probably be 80% owned and the odds are pretty high that he’ll score multiple goals. But if he doesn’t for whatever reason, then 80% of the field just got screwed and you’ll have an advantage if you can find other scorers from the RM game or the others.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing about ownership working for me if he craps the bed. I faded him in a few, just for the heck of it.

Anyone have any thoughts about goalie? I like Subasic against CSK, but with goalie, we sometimes like the guys that might not get the win and/or shutout, but get tons of shots and saves.

• Beachbum2634

I’m the last person to ask about goalies… I’m terrible, NHL, SOC, I always pick that wrong one. FWIW… I’m not going any cheaper than Casillas and trying to pair up my GK with a D in case they get the clean sheet. Also, It looks like James Rodriguez is starting for RM. No idea how much he’ll play, but might be a good pivot from CR7. He’s still $9500 though.

• RiceKitchen

Anyone know anything about Passlack on Dortmund? Starting RB at $3,800.

• KeithVanHorn82

is Asensio in play?

• RiceKitchen

Every RM player is.

• discosaturday

They are devastated in DEF with injuries. Probably a squad fill-in.

• Beachbum2634

@RiceKitchen said...

Anyone know anything about Passlack on Dortmund? Starting RB at $3,800.

Just what I found here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2658427-felix-passlack-is-the-heir-apparent-to-lukasz-piszczek-for-borussia-dortmund

But for an 18 year old he’s rated pretty highly for his defensive and offensive ability. $3800…hmmmmm

[Edit] DK has him as a midfielder it looks like.

• SelfCharmer

urgh, no sarabia means a lot of work in my line ups

sigh

in before he comes off bench to rack up points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).