Leverkusen vs Tottenham
    Sporting CP vs Dortmund
    Real Madrid vs Legia
    Leicester vs København
    Club Brugge vs Porto
    Dinamo Zagreb vs Sevilla
    Lyon vs Juventus

• reddraider1

So is DK going to update the starters for Seville?

• strassnerte

@Beachbum2634 said...

Just what I found here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2658427-felix-passlack-is-the-heir-apparent-to-lukasz-piszczek-for-borussia-dortmund

But for an 18 year old he’s rated pretty highly for his defensive and offensive ability. $3800…hmmmmm

[Edit] DK has him as a midfielder it looks like.

I am playing him. That price fits nicely for me in the midfield. I am assuming he has some experience in the midfield therefore likely to be involved in the attack.

• LegiaWwa

@msuwhat said...

poor legia, curious to see who real will start

Poor Legia?? We are gonna win tonight!! :o)

• barko15

Is aranguiz good value for 4.1k I need a really cheap midfielder any recommendations?

• SelfCharmer

im all in on andy king for 3.8k, if i had 4.1 it would’ve been on Antolic

• reddraider1

Good Luck all! Great conversation around this slate. Much appreciated!

• badgerdores

Ronaldo only 79% owned in Golden Boot. Honestly, just don’t see how you could fade him. Madrid with highest team total by far and per DK dollar he’s clearly the best option.

Sure game theory. Maybe he’ll miss his PK and only get 20, but I think a hat trick much more likely. He lives for personal stats and should be first player ever to get 100 UCL goals today. Prepare for the shirt to come off. He knows it for sure.

GL all

• msuwhat

As a Śląsk fan I’ll cheer for Legia

• Beachbum2634

@strassnerte said...

I am playing him. That price fits nicely for me in the midfield. I am assuming he has some experience in the midfield therefore likely to be involved in the attack.

LOL, well that article did say he was aggressive. 1 YC (-1.5pts) so far.

• KindGuy

Smh. Both of my Real Madrid players subbed out. James and Bale gone.

• Beachbum2634

@elementasrat said...

Smh. Both of my Real Madrid players subbed out. James and Bale gone.

I only had James in one lineup, but so far still out of the money with all my lineups. Marcelo’s goal changed to an OG…arg. Not watching the game, but when see it changed on DK its a gut-kick. Ronaldo – 1 Assist, 1 YC and 12.25 pts so far.

• reddraider1

Fading Ronaldo was the play!!!!

• MHDU2424

Anyone have a link to the $1000 tourney today?

• MHDU2424

Anyone have a link to the $1000 tourney today?

• tsteeves

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/28267924

• MHDU2424

Thanks

• badgerdores

@reddraider1 said...

Fading Ronaldo was the play!!!!

While 23.5 points for CR7 was disappointing, I disagree with this statement. First, he was the right play even if didn’t work out. That said, I know he was 80% owned, but look at the Top 10 lineups in the $1000 tourney. He is in every one of them. Not sure there was a single player that got more than 23.25 points yesterday. Sure you had to pay for it, but soccer GPP’s usually come down to one of two things. If a guy goes off for a hat trick you usually have to have him to win. Yesterday was a day where no one went off so the key was having the right keeper and defenseman. Sure Nasri was key too as he got 22 points for half of CR7’s salary, but the real key was bagging 60 points between your 2 defenseman and one goalie. Layun, Escudero, Mariano all were near or above 20. Throw in Nasri or Asenio as a value mid to go with CR7 and that’s a Top 10 LU.

Yesterday’s slate was crappy cause Madrid were such overwhelming favorites compared to every other game on the slate that you had to spend half your 50K salary on them at least. Most Madrid players did OK, but none went off. Today is much better and I’ll play 2x or 3x teh volume I did yesterday. While there are numerous lopsided games there are many but none as bad as Madrid yesterday. With at least 6 teams you can target and all of those at least 2 to 1 favorites I’d be shocked if the winning GPP score today isn’t at least 30 points higher. Surely at least one player will go over 30 today – probably more. No one will be close to being 80% owned. Be surprised even if Messi or Neymar break 50%.

• KindGuy

• SelfCharmer

@badgerdores said...

look at the Top 10 lineups in the $1000 tourney.

How do you look at previous contests if you were not in them on DK? Would be super appreciated

Also massively agree with your statements above regarding CR7, just because he didnt get like 40 pts yesterday doesn’t mean he wasn’t the correct play. The correct play means that if the same slate was being played out today, would you still roster him, and it has to be yes.

• badgerdores

Just ask people to post a link. Someone did just above for the that one

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/28267924

• Mekong83

Yeah that guy in 2nd didn’t fade CR7 😀😀😀😀

• badgerdores

@Mekong83 said...

Dam, nice LU and humblebrag.

That 90th minute PK call had to have you jumping up and down. Worth an extra $11K – congrats

• SelfCharmer

brutal losing to a buffon/sandro stack with that last min pen

gg

• reddraider1

Same guys in the top in that $1000 tourney. Redcoates85 and BlenderHD. Must be nice to win 26K in one contest. Redcoates85 wins like mad in EPL, UCL, etc….

• reddraider1

@Mekong83 said...

I think my fading Ronaldo comment was premature, obviously.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).