Group C

Red Star (SRB) @ Liverpool (ENG) UEFA Match Page

Napoli (ITA) @ PSG (FRA) UEFA Match Page

Group D

Galatasaray (TUR) @ Schalke (GER) UEFA Match Page

Porto (POR) @ Lokomotiv Moscow (GER) UEFA Match Page

• Lee123

@Seahawktom said...

Was yesterday about avoiding obvious plays? I don’t think many people cashed without Dzeko and Marcelo.

Dzeko was the lower owned of all of the big forwards. Everyone had Bale and he underperformed. The Lyon game (which NO ONE talked about) had six goals.

So yes, I am 100% correct

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Gonna be tough fading Liverpool today, but it’s easy to fit them in with some value plays from one specific UCL group, can you guess which one?

• firemedicpat

@TheAnswer said...

Gonna be tough fading Liverpool today, but it’s easy to fit them in with some value plays from one specific UCL group, can you guess which one?

I am unable to fade 5 goals.

• Lee123

@TheAnswer said...

Liverpool has been awful the last two months, and their opponent has been competitive (Outside of the PSG game)

• PhoFever

@Lee123 said...

Dzeko was the lower owned of all of the big forwards. Everyone had Bale and he underperformed. The Lyon game (which NO ONE talked about) had six goals.

So yes, I am 100% correct

Guess it depends on where you play and who you are talking to.

On yesterday’s forum, my two takeaways from the chatter were 1) Dzeko, and 2) Lyon (thank you, Sir robert); each was talked about a fair amount. So no, you aren’t 100% correct.

• Lee123

@Seahawktom said...

Guess it depends on where you play and who you are talking to.

On yesterday’s forum, my two takeaways from the chatter were 1) Dzeko, and 2) Lyon (thank you, Sir robert); each was talked about a fair amount. So no, you aren’t 100% correct.

I go by clear data, not heresay

• Lee123

Also with Messi out, you have to look at Inter as a good play. Should hold a lot of possession, meaning more crosses

• PhoFever

@Lee123 said...

I go by clear data, not heresay

Dzeko was 58 percent owned on Yahoo; Depay was close to 30%. So lots of people were on them…you were probably playing large tournaments on DF or FD where people are shooting for the stars and bypassing the obvious.

• KindGuy

Gotta redeem myself today. Shouldn’t even have played yesterday as I didn’t have time for my normal routine.

4 entries in the $.25 and the freeroll.

Good luck everyone!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I think today there are two games that could provide nothing or go nuts depending on how the teams will approach them…. you have BAR-INT and BVB-ATL where both sides have 6pts and their opponents with 0pts are squaring against each other.

With such an heavy calendar it would make sense for them to play safe, slower pace, a nice tie game…. but it’s also possible that they will throw caution to the wind and play wide open since they have little to lose.

I think a lot will have to do with the result of the earlier matches.
    PSG-NAP will be a battle as that is the group of death.

Value in Turkey and potentially Russia… but LOK scored two goals in 6 matches IIRC so not sure what to do with them.

• Yeoman

@Lee123 said...

Also with Messi out, you have to look at Inter as a good play. Should hold a lot of possession, meaning more crosses

I“m not buying this. Messi might be the reason Barcelona score, but he’s not the reason they’re able to hold possession. Taking him off the side doesn’t turn them into SPAL or Bologna.

I might have some interest in Handanovic, and I can imagine playing Coutinho if he fits my build. Otherwise that match is a fade for me, on the short-roster sites (nothing’s necessarily a fade at Yahoo where you have to roster 11).

• Yeoman

@Unico10 said...

possible that they will throw caution to the wind and play wide open since they have little to lose.

We’re talking about Inter and Atletico as the road teams here. Balls-to-the-wall isn’t quite their style.

Schalke/Galatasary is the match that feels to me like it might go off. And since I’ve been wrong about absolutely everything for the last three weeks or so, you might all want to fade it and stack the Barca match.

• gvn2fly1421

Liverpool not holding back with Firminio, Mane and Salah in the lineup. Also Fabinho gets a start with Shaqiri.

• TurkishDelight

Jesus, have fun picking who to pair with Salah…

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

oh James, why no Milner?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Shaqiri on free kicks now?

• Bucovinas

@sirrobert6 said...

Sharing with TAA I guess

• TheAnswer

• x3

@sirrobert6 said...

Split with Salah i assume

• Joebres38

No Milner, simple pivot to Shaqiri?

• yisman

@Trappist1 said...

I always enter my first look dummy line-up in all the free rolls they offer, that way I do not miss it and it is in my contests tab. There is NBA free tool if you fancy it.

You’re referring to the freeroll last night?

• scsa1998

Util for 4300?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

very interested to see who takes free kicks for Galatasary, seems either Belhanda or Gumus, both make excellent cash options! lol

• Yeoman

Yahoo has an interesting approach today—only the two Liverpool holding mids are midfielders and everyone else is a forard, which means even with the UT spot you can only play three, and you get no striker from another game.

What they can’t do with pricing they do with lost opportunity cost.

• TheAnswer

• x3

@sirrobert6 said...

very interested to see who takes free kicks for Galatasary, seems either Belhanda or Gumus, both make excellent cash options! lol

Yessir ;)

• Yeoman

Also strange at Yahoo is that Derdiyok, who I fully intended to play, is the same price as Coutinho Suarez and Griezman and only $1 less than Neymar and Salah.

WTF. I’m tempted to do it anyway because who else will?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).