BVB (-1) 3.5 O/U
    MCO

JUV (pk) 2.5 O/U
    BCN

ATM (-1.5) 2.5 O/U
    LEI

FCB (-.5) 3.0 O/U
    RMD

Leicester is the biggest dog – they looked to be on a roll until the Everton game. Probably going to get rolled on Wed.

FCB/RMD game expecting weather which may keep the goals down???

BVB/MCO is my call for most goals and I’m expecting 5

But I’m no expert so don’t listen to what I said – :) GL!!

• usna1993

looks like Yahoo cancelled all of the Tue slates –

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

DraftKings is pushing the lock time for Dortmund/Monaco back until tomorrow. Good, quick decision by them.

Obviously Tuesday only slates everywhere will be cancelled as there is only 1 game.

• afcangelo

Is that match still going to count when rescheduled tomorrow??

• Stewburtx8

@afcangelo said...

Is that match still going to count when rescheduled tomorrow??

Yes. They are pushing lock time back and it will still be on the Tuesday/Wednesday slate on DraftKings. Confirmed by Matt Birnbach at DraftKings via Twitter

• troveur

Should count yeah if they play at 12:45 EST tomorrow like it is being reported.

• usna1993

I will refrain from making political statements –

Glad to hear no one died – hopefully they catch the SOB’s who did this…

• afcangelo

Well BOR/MON all players just locked

• Stewburtx8

@afcangelo said...

Well BOR/MON all players just locked

Mine didn’t on DK. Shows “PPD” and game time was changed to Wednesday at 12:45.

• afcangelo

And unlocked just as quickly, looks like DK got this one right

• Stewburtx8

@afcangelo said...

And unlocked just as quickly, looks like DK got this one right

Yep. Good, quick decision by DK. Anyone who had no idea this happened is unaffected (although if this is true for anyone, you probably should not play DFS soccer). If you knew about this but were paying attention, you probably took out all the players from this game and then put them all back in, which is what I did.

• Yeoman

I suppose this is all subject to change but this seems to be where we stand:

DK: Players will accrue points, lock has been deferred.

FD: Players will accrue points but the game has locked.

Yahoo: Players will not accrue points and the game has locked.

• pheffernan7

Quick Dybala goal. Sure hope this game doesn’t open up

• hcassidy

this is from FD: PLEASE NOTE: Borussia Dortmund v Monaco Champions League match has been postponed due to an explosion and will be played on Wednesday 12th April. Per our rules, the Tuesday Only slate has been cancelled. Tuesday – Wednesday slates will remain open and players from this match will still score points.

• Stewburtx8

@Yeoman said...

I suppose this is all subject to change but this seems to be where we stand:

DK: Players will accrue points, lock has been deferred.

FD: Players will accrue points but the game has locked.

Yahoo: Players will not accrue points and the game has locked.

FD I believe is cancelling their Tuesday only contests

• Yeoman

@Stewburtx8 said...

FD I believe is cancelling their Tuesday only contests

If I’m not mistaken, all sites are cancelling their Tuesday-only contests. My list is for the two-day contests only.

• Stewburtx8

Should have left my teams as they were when I pulled Dortmund/Monaco players. Had Dybala on 2 of 3. Have Dybala on 0 of 3 now when I put them back in.

• Stewburtx8

@Yeoman said...

If I’m not mistaken, all sites are cancelling their Tuesday-only contests. My list is for the two-day contests only.

Got it. I do not play on FanDuel and did not know they started running Tuesday/Wednesday contests.

• Yeoman

@Stewburtx8 said...

Should have left my teams as they were when I pulled Dortmund/Monaco players. Had Dybala on 2 of 3. Have Dybala on 0 of 3 now when I put them back in.

I did the same. I’ll bet there were a lot of us. We won’t know if we were wrong until tomorrow.

What’s much worse is that I also did this on Yahoo, where you can all now thank me for my contribution. That one’s on me: don’t play at a site if you don’t know the rules.

(Although if Yahoo decides to be kind and offer a freeroll or something to those of us that got hosed, I didn’t write this.)

• Stewburtx8

I think we are wrong on taking Dybala out….

• Yeoman

@pheffernan7 said...

Barta the only one injured? Wonder how badly injured. Can’t find a video on twitter anywhere

“Superficial arm injury” per Spanish media (per the Guardian because my Spanish isn’t so good).

The bus windows were shattered; maybe he got hit by a shard. The media buzz seems to be that it must be minor because they wouldn’t consider playing tomorrow if anyone had been seriously hurt.

• Yeoman

@usna1993 said...

Wow – BVB has got to be shaken up – could they possibly play at top level or will they come out on fire???

Closest recent analogy I can think of is the Michigan basketball team’s plane crashing on takeoff a few weeks ago. They flew out the next morning, played that afternoon, won four games in four days (three of them upsets).

They thought they were dead; it’s hard to be nervous about a basketball game after that. One of the assistant coaches said it became the tightest-bonded team he’d ever been around.

Not a perfect analogy, I know.

• qatman

Of course I only played the (canceled) FD Tuesday slate and had Dybala, Cuadrado, and Buffon only from this game. Soccer has not been kind to me this year.

• Dfspacman

Is Augbameyang a lock for 2moro? I can see the Bayern-Madrid game being high scoring with key defenders missing..

• Craptor

I remember when dybala was 4900 and no one had any clue who he was. Very sad people got away with fading him for a few slates last year before they realized he was the truth. Oh the days when the edges where massive :(

• webbm1

That is why we voted to leave the European Union last summer, hope there are no casulties.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.