STRATEGY FORUM

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Hey all,

We got a 3 week break and then four fight cards in the span of a week.

July 7, UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Alvarez

July 8, TUF Finale: Jedrzejczyk vs. Gadelha

July 9, UFC 200

July 13, UFC Fight Night: Ferguson vs. Chiesa

I expect July 7 and July 9 to be the most popular, with UFC 200 obviously being one of if not the biggest card of the year. I figured we could talk about general strategy or fights from any of the cards until each event gets closer.

For now, UFC 200 are the only salaries out, and the biggest hurdle will be deciphering the 3 five-round fights. Personally, I think Tate/Nunes is the most likely to end in a finish and it will probably also be the lowest owned. I’m not sure how much exposure I’ll want to the other fights just yet, but with all 6 fighters priced easily enough to roster, I can see ending up with a ton of all.

What do you think the best route to attack the five-round fights is and how do you project the ownership?

• IronMonkey415

I sure know how to pick them.

• themikestrick

2 for 2 so far. Now I just need Northcutt, Gastelum, and Browne to win and I may bring home some money.

• zelda3024

@themikestrick said...

2 for 2 so far. Now I just need Northcutt, Gastelum, and Browne to win and I may bring home some money.

You have just as good as a chance as any right now.

• Antagonist88

Holy shit! Never would have guessed the fight went that way. Love Lauzon, but a little disappointing

• TennisBone

Going to be tough to win if you don’t have those first 3 winners, wow. Sanchez is almost never knocked out and always goes deep into fights, very surprising. 2/3 on a lot of teams so far.

• Antagonist88

@TennisBone said...

Going to be tough to win if you don’t have those first 3 winners, wow. Sanchez is almost never knocked out and always goes deep into fights, very surprising. 2/3 on a lot of teams so far.

Literally never knocked out. This is the first time he’s legitimately been stopped

• zelda3024

@Antagonist88 said...

Literally never knocked out. This is the first time he’s legitimately been stopped

Yep besides a round 5 ref stoppage against Pen and WOW Sanchez has been trough some tough fighters. Wow I did not see this at all..

• zelda3024

@TennisBone said...

Maybe not though. Some people used Both Sanchez and Lauzon others had Santos. Plus with so many fights ahead if a few fighters go above 105 to 107 points many people would still be in the hunt. Let see what Northcutt does next.

• TennisBone

Marin going for the new “69” finish there… lol

• TennisBone

Sage trying to take this to the mat is a big mistake.

• cleanslate

Sage has no ground game and is dominating the stand up so he takes the guy down, brilliant. This kid has no fight IQ whatsoever. Might be the most overhyped prospect I’ve seen.

• zelda3024

@TennisBone said...

Sage trying to take this to the mat is a big mistake.

Totally. He was killing the guy standing up.

• TennisBone

Really needed the finish from Sage there. Guessing he wins 2 rounds to 1.

• cleanslate

He should win the 1st and 3rd rounds but that was not an impressive performance. He has HUGE holes in his game and has no future in this sport if he can’t fix them.

• ccchalfant

sage at 30% I am liking dont see him paying off

• kswetnam1342

He is so pretty though!!

• zelda3024

@cleanslate said...

He should win the 1st and 3rd rounds but that was not an impressive performance. He has HUGE holes in his game and has no future in this sport if he can’t fix them.

I Agree this was against Marin if he fights anyone that has serious skills they will maul him just like Barberena did.

• TennisBone

50 points @ 11.3k = fail. Tough kid though, just needs to shore up his holes. Only 20, so he has plenty of years left to only get better.

• TennisBone

Really need Browne to pull off the KO upset. Good things will happen.

• Antagonist88

TJ and Sage not paying off at the top of the spectrum. Interesting to see how Cain and DC do

• themikestrick

4 for 4 now. Just need Travis Browne to pull the upset.

• themikestrick

Well that was a horrible showing by Travis Browne. I did’t think he would win but I figured he would at least get some shots in.

• ccchalfant

I think I have low ball LU 6 pts with 2 left lol

• kswetnam1342

Tied for 6th in the Axe Kick Special ($33 Entry).

Miiler. 107
    Lauzon. 114
    Gastelum. 87
    Velasquez. 131
    Lesnar. ????

Sitting at 439 points with Lesnar left.

• DontThrowPick6

Anderson Silva, the greatest fighter of all time. F Jon Jones

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).