MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Here we go again!! And this time, there is going to be a true spectacle on the card as Mickey Gall is going to be taking on CM PUNK!! This should be the Main Event!! Gall is a brown belt in BJJ which is not the kind of fight Punk should have in his debut!! He’s not a very good athlete although he has made all the right moves and got with an elite camp in Roufus Sport!! Gall could be at the striking disadvantage here though but this seems like an open and shut case: Gall by submission!! The wrestling fan in me hopes not!! Overeem is my pick in the main event because of uhhhmm.. MMA math!! Not!! I just think it you’re not a high level striker, you’re fighting an uphill battle against a K1 Grand Prix Champ with awesome takedown defense!! Stipe has power, but he’s not even a better boxer than Dos Santos and Dos Santos got WORKED by the Reem!! I got Vai Cavahlo by whatever he wants but last time these two went to a decision and I’m thinking Barosso could be the sneaky play of the night and KO Dollaway lol!! What ya’ll think?

• Neil_Hines

I watch that match nice match I supported Gall. :-)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).