MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

If Hendo upsets Bisping in front of his hometown crowd at this point in his career, I don’t know what to think any more! Bisping doesn’t need to get on the inside to strike and Hendo needs you to do that to KO you without crumbling! Is it just me or are too many of these fights WAY TOO close to call?!? I like Mousasi over Vitor, I think?!? Ovince St. Preux over Manuwa, but Manuwa can def get the upset! Alcantara over Pickett… That new muscular black dude Diakese over Sajewski because he looks intimidating lol! Anyone think Perry can take out Roberts?!? What are you guys’ thoughts!

• jolokia

From the way I’ve running the past few weeks, I expect Hendo, Belfort, and Doane all to get 1st round finishes…good luck everyone

• zelda3024

@jolokia said...

From the way I’ve running the past few weeks, I expect Hendo, Belfort, and Doane all to get 1st round finishes…good luck everyone

You never know.. Good luck as well.

• jovanmusk

didnt martins just get the decision?

• jolokia

martins shoulda won.

damn that perry/roberts fight was good…as good as roberts is, he kept putting himself in awful situations

• cleanslate

@jolokia said...

martins shoulda won.

damn that perry/roberts fight was good…as good as roberts is, he kept putting himself in awful situations

Yeah, bad guy wins again, I hate Perry so I hate seeing him win, but it doesn’t surprise me. Honestly, if there were no rounds, Roberts would have been finished at the end of the first. He was the superior technical striker but he simply couldn’t trade shot for shot with Perry as every time Perry landed clean it seemed to hurt him badly. He kept getting backed up against the cage and didn’t seem to know how to circle out.

Knew I should have skipped this event. Oh well, on to the next one. Good luck everyone.

• zelda3024

I went 70% Perry 30% Roberts. Same here with Perry he is a major D-Bag. Roberts has heart…. It was a good fight I think future opponents for Perry have some good tape for a blue print that will put his lights out…

• cleanslate

@zelda3024 said...

I went 70% Perry 30% Roberts. Same here with Perry he is a major D-Bag. Roberts has heart…. It was a good fight I think future opponents for Perry have some good tape for a blue print that will put his lights out…

Yeah, I agree, Perry got hit a lot that fight, I think a bigger/stronger welterweight will be able to knock him out pretty easily. Roberts was pretty outsized in that fight I noticed, I’m wondering if he would be better off fighting at lightweight. Not sure if that’s feasible for his frame though.

• Rosterbate

Did a single entry in the $3 and $1 tourney, so far I’m 3/3 on my picks with 3 finishes. Have Bisping, Vitor, and Bektic remaining. I watch a lot of MMA but rarely do daily fantasy for it. How are you guys sitting? Hopefully I’ll have a sweat going for the main and co-main event.

• jolokia

Edwards, Stasiak, and Perry are HUGE!

• thetitanlb

Wow eat shit Davey Grant. You had that fight won. Makes me sick to my stomach smh

• thetitanlb

I really can’t believe he just for caught in that. Was about to be a unanimous decision win. Freaking shit man

• eric42

@Divine_Prodigy said...

The more I look into it , I’m really liking Leon Edwards as that dog that can truly win ….with this pricing on this card you’re going to have to take dogs you may not even expect to win but I like Leon in a striker vs striker match with Tumenov ….Leon has never been finished ….and in his home country of the UK ….I hope for home cooking for Leon. Not to mention Leon can be sneaky and grapple Tumenov as well . I might’ve just talked myself into Leon Edwards even more .

Thanks for that. I played him in my big money line-up. You da man.

Maybe one day I can repay you with some of my crappy advice.

• thetitanlb

I felt Davey Grant was safer than the Diakese guy. Was looking so good until he got caught smh. Ishh

• thetitanlb

Gonna need a Alcantara stoppage here really bad

• thetitanlb

Heck yeah boom. Alcantara looked amazing. Holy crap

• thetitanlb

Wow really OSP? Really? Looked like he jsut gave up in that 2nd round. Wtf was that. He wasnt even throwing in that 2nd round. Cant believe that just happened. Im so mad right now……

• jdtrey22

@thetitanlb said...

Wow really OSP? Really? Looked like he jsut gave up in that 2nd round. Wtf was that. He wasnt even throwing in that 2nd round. Cant believe that just happened. Im so mad right now……

This sport is luckbox for sure… 6/6 onKOs is so hard

• thetitanlb

That was the first time OSP has been KO in 8 years. Unreal

• th3goat84

Wait, they added 6 fighters and changed scoring to prevent less ties…yet there is a shit ton of ties? Lmao.

Also, takedowns for 5points is lame.

• jdtrey22

@th3goat84 said...

Wait, they added 6 fighters and changed scoring to prevent less ties…yet there is a shit ton of ties? Lmao.

And going6/6 is even harder then 5/5

• thetitanlb

@jdtrey22 said...

And going6/6 is even harder then 5/5

Lol duh

• thetitanlb

@th3goat84 said...

How? It makes it so that wrestlers and grapplers actually can score. Before it was almost pointless to take any wrestlers because they never got any points. Now its more fair

• thetitanlb

I honestly still cant believe that OSP got knocked out. Still in show and sadness.

• thetitanlb

Please god Bisping dont blow this.

• Lord007

Need Bisping here..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).