MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

If Hendo upsets Bisping in front of his hometown crowd at this point in his career, I don’t know what to think any more! Bisping doesn’t need to get on the inside to strike and Hendo needs you to do that to KO you without crumbling! Is it just me or are too many of these fights WAY TOO close to call?!? I like Mousasi over Vitor, I think?!? Ovince St. Preux over Manuwa, but Manuwa can def get the upset! Alcantara over Pickett… That new muscular black dude Diakese over Sajewski because he looks intimidating lol! Anyone think Perry can take out Roberts?!? What are you guys’ thoughts!

• Lord007

Oh boy..

• zelda3024

:))))))))))))) LOL….. I hope Bisping wins….

• thetitanlb

Bisping better win this. He should have won rounds 2-5 pending some bs

• thetitanlb

Thank god

• Ronnyb

@thetitanlb said...

Bisping better win this. He should have won rounds 2-5 pending some bs

Yes I had 4-1 for bisping. I still don’t know how bisping is the champ. Weidman, moussasi And Whitaker all beat him, Romero it’s close, jacare should beat him but he’s an enigma

• Ronnyb

Went 5 for 6, but picked Pickett (which was dumb). Had a good night

• thetitanlb

Still missed cashing half my cash games thanks to Davey Grants weak ass. Clown got caught in the 3rd round. POS

• thetitanlb

The way Roberts and Grant lost hurts my soul. If Roberts just lasts the 15 seconds chances are he wins a decisions. Grant dominating gets caught. Sucks when you make the right plays but just fluke stuff happens.

• zelda3024

@thetitanlb said...

The way Roberts and Grant lost hurts my soul. If Roberts just lasts the 15 seconds chances are he wins a decisions. Grant dominating gets caught. Sucks when you make the right plays but just fluke stuff happens.

Yeah. I’m still making too many mistakes I had an okay night nothing to write home about but a few bucks ahead.

the fight that hurt me the most and it’s not pickett for me but through my research the whole week I just refused to research Iuri Alcantara or even watch fight tape. Stupid and something I know better not to do.

• thetitanlb

@zelda3024 said...

Yeah. I’m still making too many mistakes I had an okay night nothing to write home about but a few bucks ahead.

the fight that hurt me the most and it’s not pickett for me but through my research the whole week I just refused to research Iuri Alcantara or even watch fight tape. Stupid and something I know better not to do.

I have Iuri thats why it sucks. Im only a 1 lineup guy basically. Sucky thing is that 5 of the 6 fights i didnt have a piece in were a finish. Such crap. Just bad luck.

• thetitanlb

@zelda3024 said...

Loved iuri here because Pickett has had really bad back issues and i read that Iuri had gone to Jackson wink for this camp. So i knew his striking was gonna be really good.

• tom12345

I swear dk had me in 1St showing that I luckboxed into a Gotham ticket after the bisping decision and points were awarded, then logged back in 15 min later to find I was now in 2nd by 3 pts. Guess they changed the points slightly? Not cool.

• zelda3024

@tom12345 said...

I swear dk had me in 1St showing that I luckboxed into a Gotham ticket after the bisping decision and points were awarded, then logged back in 15 min later to find I was now in 2nd by 3 pts. Guess they changed the points slightly? Not cool.

A 5 round fight it takes fightmetrics a while to review the slow motion footage and to change the scoring. It has happened to all of us on a good night.

• NewMike

@thetitanlb said...

Loved iuri here because Pickett has had really bad back issues and i read that Iuri had gone to Jackson wink for this camp. So i knew his striking was gonna be really good.

I heard about his back issues too, so I completely faded him. Some experts were saying he postponed a fight, so that he could fight in front of the home crowd and is probably going to retire at this point.

• Ronnyb

I went with bisping and moussasi as easy locks, manuewa since OSP is overrated, perry, picket (more because I hate Alcantra and his inactivity) and got lucky with stasiak (chose him because I thought he work lose a decision). I got 500 with 0.5 from Pickett. I thought grant dominated stasiak but was a bit sloppy on the ground. He should win that fight9 out of10, I’ll look to bet him in the future

• thetitanlb

@Ronnyb said...

I went with bisping and moussasi as easy locks, manuewa since OSP is overrated, perry, picket (more because I hate Alcantra and his inactivity) and got lucky with stasiak (chose him because I thought he work lose a decision). I got 500 with 0.5 from Pickett. I thought grant dominated stasiak but was a bit sloppy on the ground. He should win that fight9 out of10, I’ll look to bet him in the future

This. Grant is really really good. Stasisk got beyond lucky lol

• Ronnyb

@thetitanlb said...

I agree. Will look to bet grant in his next one. Sometimes guys get devalued after a loss or overhyped (like a smolka or OSP), great chance for us to take advantage of this

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Lucky? Grant might have a lower fight IQ than Paul Felder! He made stupid decision after stupid decision and despite hurting Stasiak to the body, he willing went to the ground with a submission grappler that was clearly superior. Grant even said before the fight that he felt he was clearly superior to Stasiak in “all areas.” Which means that he either didn’t watch any of Stasiak’s past fights, has exceptionally bad coaching, is just plain stupid or a combination of all 3. Until I see that Grant can get out of his own way, he is a clear pass or fade.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).