MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

UFC 205 Fight Week is here! It’s one of the best cards in UFC history, including THREE title fights, and there’s some great contests on DraftKings. It’s also the finale to the Rumble in Gotham event, good luck to all involved.

-I’m giving away a FREE MMA Premium package: https://twitter.com/BrettAppley/status/795383491357614080

Salaries

Joanna Jedrzejczyk , 9300
    Frankie Edgar, 9200
    Miesha Tate, 9100
    Khabib Nurmagomedov, 9000
    Donald Cerrone, 8900
    Stephen Thompson , 8800
    Tim Kennedy, 8700
    Conor McGregor, 8600
    Chris Weidman, 8500
    Thiago Alves, 8400
    Belal Muhammad, 8300
    Katlyn Chookagian, 8200
    Tim Boetsch, 8100
    Rafael Natal, 8100
    Liz Carmouche, 8000
    Vicente Luque, 7900
    Jim Miller , 7800
    Yoel Romero, 7700
    Eddie Alvarez, 7600
    Rashad Evans, 7500
    Tyron Woodley, 7400
    Kelvin Gastelum, 7300
    Michael Johnson, 7200
    Raquel Pennington, 7100
    Jeremy Stephens, 7000
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz, 6900

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Haha, we’ll see, I don’t want to put her on the spot, but maybe off the record :p

• H3Budda

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Don’t worry I will be insisting that we get more non-UFC slates at the live final!

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

@headChopper said...

Wonderboy. I think it’s his time.
    God this card is stacked. Every fight (main card) i look at seems like a marquee matchup.
    Hard for me to pick against McGregor after hanging in and beating Diaz.

Diaz is a borderline back end of the top 10 LW who had Connor tapping once and Connor winning a close D the 2nd time. Connor got a flash KO over Aldo and was in trouble against short notice Mendes, before Mendez gassed out. I would argue that Connor’s best win was against Dustin Poirier, who has since been exposed by Michael Johnson. Connor has great movement and good striking, but hasn’t proven that he hits hard enough above FW to put anyone away. Alvarez is superior in all other aspects of MMA. With that said, while I like Alvarez to win, I am using Connor liberally in my DK lineups

• bigcrip

im really torn on cerrone. i keep putting him in every lineup. he can just do it all and get all the points no matter how he wins

• Divine_Prodigy

Any stock in Gastelum and Thiago Alves not making weight ?

Edit: NVM the Cerrone fight is off . Gastelum is a punk for that ….messing up my lineup man smh

• zelda3024

@Divine_Prodigy said...

Any stock in Gastelum and Thiago Alves not making weight ?

Edit: NVM the Cerrone fight is off . Gastelum is a punk for that ….messing up my lineup man smh

Gastelum never even showed up to the weigh in the fight is canceled. The UFC really needs to start sending a serious message to these fighters not even trying to make weight…

• JHols1nger

Bummer I was on the complete Cowboy fade.

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

Link to the Grinders Live show for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWYerT_6HU

• zombiekopitar

Cowboy fights too much anyway

I am so freaking stoked for this card. Like shit it’s going to be like Christmas whether I make money or not.

• JHols1nger

@bbbomb said...

Link to the Grinders Live show for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWYerT_6HU

Didn’t know you trained out of 10P San Diego, rolling with Geo/Boogie seems like it would be a blast. Those dudes got their BB in like 4 years right?

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

@JHols1nger said...

Didn’t know you trained out of 10P San Diego, rolling with Geo/Boogie seems like it would be a blast. Those dudes got their BB in like 4 years right?

I haven’t in a couple months but yeah those dudes are legit freaks haha. Geo actually runs a gym up north in Vista, which is closer to me now, so once my real job slows down, I’ll be hitting up that gym. Carmouche works the front desk in 10pSD, tho.

• zombiekopitar

Been reviewing a lot of Wonderboy fights.
    Great technique no doubt, but he hasn’t faced a fighter like Tyron. That dude is explosive. Idk he just doesn’t jump out and scream KO to me. If he didn’t have the size advantage I’d go all Woodley.

But he does and that makes this shit real difficult. Should be a good fight.

• Ronnyb

If woodley can’t get inside for his counter he’s in trouble. Rory dominated him and Thompson is bigger and uses range better. Other than a flash ko this is Thompsons fight

• Ronnyb

I really like gastelum at his price and him not making weight screwed me

• Ronnyb

My guess is that in cash games Joanna is 70% owned and in tournaments 50%. But I don’t see any options but to play her since this is a great matchup for her

• Ronnyb

Too say Conor is not elite is wrong. I personally feel this is a great matchup for him because of his quickness and accuracy. I’m not big on Eddie, cowboy dominated him, he won a controversial decision of Gilbert in an awful fight, I thought Pettis who looked awful still won that fight and he caught rdA. I also think that Diaz dominated Eddie

• MrNastyTime91

is stacking fights a good idea in gpps?

• fili1291

Woodley or Romero for GPP?

• JHols1nger

@MrNastyTime91 said...

It’s situational, I have some JJ/KK exposure in the hopes that they just stand and bang for 5 full rounds. The output of SS in that fight could end up ridiculous if JJ doesn’t put her away early.

• JHols1nger

@fili1291 said...

Woodley or Romero for GPP?

I think they both get tooled tonight, but I’d take Woodley for the flash KO upside. Romero is incredibly overrated imo.

• westover15

anybody know when the gotham satellite tickets are available

• Divine_Prodigy

Nobody is taking this belt off of Woodley ….I’m literally 95% on Woodley

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Generallly no unless all the dogs pretty much tank and your stack is a fight where the losing fighter scored more than all the losing dogs, or opened up some salary for a finisher on a card where not people finished!! DO NOT stack any fights in gpp’s this weekend as there is all kinds of value at the bottom

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@MrNastyTime91 said...

Generallly no unless all the dogs pretty much tank and your stack is a fight where the losing fighter scored more than all the losing dogs, or opened up some salary for a finisher on a card where not people finished!! DO NOT stack any fights in gpp’s this weekend as there is all kinds of value at the bottom

• JHols1nger

@Divine_Prodigy said...

Nobody is taking this belt off of Woodley ….I’m literally 95% on Woodley

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).