MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

UFC 205 Fight Week is here! It’s one of the best cards in UFC history, including THREE title fights, and there’s some great contests on DraftKings. It’s also the finale to the Rumble in Gotham event, good luck to all involved.

-I’m giving away a FREE MMA Premium package: https://twitter.com/BrettAppley/status/795383491357614080

Salaries

Joanna Jedrzejczyk , 9300
    Frankie Edgar, 9200
    Miesha Tate, 9100
    Khabib Nurmagomedov, 9000
    Donald Cerrone, 8900
    Stephen Thompson , 8800
    Tim Kennedy, 8700
    Conor McGregor, 8600
    Chris Weidman, 8500
    Thiago Alves, 8400
    Belal Muhammad, 8300
    Katlyn Chookagian, 8200
    Tim Boetsch, 8100
    Rafael Natal, 8100
    Liz Carmouche, 8000
    Vicente Luque, 7900
    Jim Miller , 7800
    Yoel Romero, 7700
    Eddie Alvarez, 7600
    Rashad Evans, 7500
    Tyron Woodley, 7400
    Kelvin Gastelum, 7300
    Michael Johnson, 7200
    Raquel Pennington, 7100
    Jeremy Stephens, 7000
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz, 6900

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

50-Player, $5 GPP, let’s fill this up! https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/32211452

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I’m starting to have doubts about Weidman. Coming off major surgery and if he’s even slightly hampered by it he could get lit up. Then again Romero could be off PED’s for all we know. The toughest card to choose 6 fighters I have ever seen in the short time MMA DFS has been around. So many coin flips

• TimmerRC

This will be my first time running an MMA lineup, I’ve got one token shot at DK… I love UFC, so this is very fun for me :)

• Ronnyb

I agree Weidman scares me a bit. Im staying away from this one now

• jovanmusk

dont matter. brunson took him down several times. way diif game. romero was a stud in wrestling only guy to beat sanderson in years but a whole diff game when you put your back to the mat and add striking

• Divine_Prodigy

I can NOT for the life of me shake this feeling that Eddie is beating McGregor tonight…….it’s so strong omg

• TimmerRC

That’s because he is!

• jolokia

I love how DK blocks us from viewing percentages on a web browser, but on the app I can see everyone’s ownership. Lol fail.

So stoked for tonight! Good luck everyone.

(Nice pick on Carmouche btw)

• jstevens2k11

Decided to play MMA on DK tonight for one of the first times. Can you cash without having all 6 of your fighters win in a GPP?

• zombiekopitar

@jolokia said...

I love how DK blocks us from viewing percentages on a web browser, but on the app I can see everyone’s ownership. Lol fail.

So stoked for tonight! Good luck everyone.

(Nice pick on Carmouche btw)

Man if someone wants to post ownership % I wouldn’t complain.

I don’t track on DK during contests…for my own sanity lol

Is Boetsch high owned?? It’s really hard to bet against power guys like that for me, even if they’re underdogs, it’s how you take down tournaments.

Idk it’s actually beneficial to go and watch the weigh in clips imo. I would have played him in at least one if I saw that size mismatch.

• zelda3024

@jstevens2k11 said...

Decided to play MMA on DK tonight for one of the first times. Can you cash without having all 6 of your fighters win in a GPP?

Yes

• zelda3024

@zombiekopitar said...

Man if someone wants to post ownership % I wouldn’t complain.

I don’t track on DK during contests…for my own sanity lol

Is Boetsch high owned?? It’s really hard to bet against power guys like that for me, even if they’re underdogs, it’s how you take down tournaments.

Idk it’s actually beneficial to go and watch the weigh in clips imo. I would have played him in at least one if I saw that size mismatch.

Low owned in most contests.

• headChopper

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

Just enough $$$ left over for Weidman. Last guy on my team. didn’t really want him but….

• jolokia

Next time I will post the percentages, I didn’t have time tonight.

Just off of the percentages I put Boetch in my “Televised” lineups and it’s looking good!

Great fights so far!

• zombiekopitar

@headChopper said...

Just enough $$$ left over for Weidman. Last guy on my team. didn’t really want him but….

I feel you on that 100%.

Last pick, the home court factor was the only reason I picked him.

• jolokia

lol @ Buffer! Happy on the Thompson/woodley fade…draw!

Great fight, now come on Connie Mac bring me the bacon!

• zombiekopitar

Wow, that was crazy. Tyron could have finished him in the 1st but was too restraint at like 4 different times in this fight.

Think Connor is about to get Ronda’d now lol.

• TimmerRC

If it wasn’t for flipping Tim boetsch I’d be in position to make a run to the top, if McGregor gets ko’d. That slow fat piece of crap killed me, though. Lol this was fun though!

• Nelson01

wow seriously draw no bonus? :( each player should get half win bonus

• thetitanlb

Im so confused as to how thompson only got 44 sig strikes. Somehow Thompson only got 16 sig strikes total for the 2nd and 3rd rounds combined. I dont get that. He landed 80 strikes combined in those 2 rounds and only 16 were counted as sig strikes? That makes no sense compared to how those are always counted to me.

• headChopper

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

I’ve never seen a 5 round fight with both fighters such a low score on DK after 5 rounds

• Nosuckoutplz

Fuck, had 5/6 perfect lineup with Thompson to go.

How is it even possible to get 20 points in five rounds? And be in a tie? LOL There’s first round losers they get more than 20 points. Bad luck

• TimmerRC

Well this escalated quickly. Crap.

• zombiekopitar

Thought all 3 would be keeping their belts tonight.

But he just outclassed him, like way more than I think most were expecting. He should just fight Nate all the time.

• zelda3024

@zombiekopitar said...

Thought all 3 would be keeping their belts tonight.

But he just outclassed him, like way more than I think most were expecting. He should just fight Nate all the time.

I went from 15 grand to 2k in a matter of a minute LOL.. I so thought Eddie would do much better than that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).