MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bbbomb

• Blogger of the Month

UFC 205 Fight Week is here! It’s one of the best cards in UFC history, including THREE title fights, and there’s some great contests on DraftKings. It’s also the finale to the Rumble in Gotham event, good luck to all involved.

-I’m giving away a FREE MMA Premium package: https://twitter.com/BrettAppley/status/795383491357614080

Salaries

Joanna Jedrzejczyk , 9300
    Frankie Edgar, 9200
    Miesha Tate, 9100
    Khabib Nurmagomedov, 9000
    Donald Cerrone, 8900
    Stephen Thompson , 8800
    Tim Kennedy, 8700
    Conor McGregor, 8600
    Chris Weidman, 8500
    Thiago Alves, 8400
    Belal Muhammad, 8300
    Katlyn Chookagian, 8200
    Tim Boetsch, 8100
    Rafael Natal, 8100
    Liz Carmouche, 8000
    Vicente Luque, 7900
    Jim Miller , 7800
    Yoel Romero, 7700
    Eddie Alvarez, 7600
    Rashad Evans, 7500
    Tyron Woodley, 7400
    Kelvin Gastelum, 7300
    Michael Johnson, 7200
    Raquel Pennington, 7100
    Jeremy Stephens, 7000
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz, 6900

• dylanharris15

Ran by far the hottest I ever have, took down a qualifier for an NFL Main Event ticket tomorrow. I haven’t played NFL since week 2.. all night cram sesh here we go.

• jolokia

1st place for me in a $3 gpp! happy my bias won me some money.

• BretFavr

Anyone else think they give Joanna too much credit for significant strikes compared to other fighters? She lands a lot but calling 171 of her strikes significant out of 181 total strikes doesn’t seem right when Khabib pounded Johnson into the ground and only got credit for 94 SS out of 140 total landed.

• Pyro

Anyone know what 594.50 woulda cashed in the 3$ 150K guaranteed GPP?

• zombiekopitar

@BretFavr said...

Anyone else think they give Joanna too much credit for significant strikes compared to other fighters? She lands a lot but calling 171 of her strikes significant out of 181 total strikes doesn’t seem right when Khabib pounded Johnson into the ground and only got credit for 94 SS out of 140 total landed.

Don’t get me started on that. Wonderboy literally took 10x the beating as Alvarez and couldn’t pay for a stoppage.

They subtly and sometimes not so subtly favor their goldenkids… but nothing was outright wrong tonight.

Congrats to the winners on this page.

• zelda3024

@BretFavr said...

Yep I do. The thing is one judge scores the fights for fight metrics then someone certifies it by watching slow motion video.

• zelda3024

@jolokia said...

1st place for me in a $3 gpp! happy my bias won me some money.

Congrats.

• thetitanlb

My mind is still blown as to how they only counted 44 sig strikes for wonder boy even though he landed like 150 total strikes. It wouldn’t have even mattered but it just bothers me lol

• Pyro

In regards to a previous post… anyone know where i would have placed in 3$ 150k guaranteed and how much i would have won with 594.50?

• zelda3024

@Pyro said...

In regards to a previous post… anyone know where i would have placed in 3$ 150k guaranteed and how much i would have won with 594.50?

92 place tied with 72 others with the same score. you would have won 56 bucks.

• Ronnyb

Great card. Thanks for those who swayed me to rewatch tape of Romero and go for him.

Things we saw: Edgar should have crushed Stephens, he looked slow (he did say that he had a torn mcl). If he fights Holloway I will bet holloway. if bisping is not active and fights like he did against hendo, Romero will crush him. My dream matchup for the next big UFC is khabib vs Conor and Ferguson vs Diaz

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@dylanharris15 said...

Ran by far the hottest I ever have, took down a qualifier for an NFL Main Event ticket tomorrow. I haven’t played NFL since week 2.. all night cram sesh here we go.

I also won a ticket in the $444 NFL Contest. Unfortunately, and unlike prior weeks, I did no research during the week for NFL, focusing exclusively on MMA and the Tuesday NBA slate. I crammed and my lineup suffered. The worst lineup (by points scored) that i put up all year. I should have saved the ticket for a future contest, as they are good for a year

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pyro said...

Anyone know what 594.50 woulda cashed in the 3$ 150K guaranteed GPP?

In an odd coincidence, one of my lineups in the $3 contest scored exactly 594.50. The pay line was $44.93 in a tie with +-75 other lineups with the same score

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@headChopper said...

I’ve never seen a 5 round fight with both fighters such a low score on DK after 5 rounds

Neither fighter is super active. Would have been a horrible fight to stack IMHO

• SunTszu

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@zelda3024 said...

I went from 15 grand to 2k in a matter of a minute LOL.. I so thought Eddie would do much better than that.

Saw that. Don’t feel too bad, as Conor was so highly owned that it only moved my Gotham lineup up 2-spots!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).