MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

I really like this card… I’m just locking Woodley in like I did last time.. Once again he’s a dog and I can’t quite figure out why.. I like Ferguson to beat Khabib, BUT, I’ll have exposure to both sides as both of these guys should put up a grip of points.. Rashad Evans over Dan Kelly all day.. I feel like locking Rashad in, but I don’t know..Dan Kelly has a penchant for the upset. Gotta have my Lando Vanatta exposure… What do you guys think of this card?

• Dewoc19

Well Woodley is either gonna make or break me

• Dewoc19

This fight is worse than those 2 chicks fighting, gonna be next to no points scored in it

• keephustlincuz

Both really scared of each other.

• Dewoc19

How many rounds is this garbage?

• keephustlincuz

Title fight… so 5.

• eric42

Surprised Lando got swept across the board. The only clear cut round was the third IMO.

The main event blows so far.

• eric42

If there is ever a Wonderboy-Woodley 3, I’m going to take the wife shopping and watch Sex and the City instead. Get some points at home instead of watching this nonsense.

• shamrock77s

@eric42 said...

If there is ever a Wonderboy-Woodley 3, I’m going to take the wife shopping and watch Sex and the City instead. Get some points at home instead of watching this nonsense.

LMAO

• NewMike

I agree with Joe Rogan, I think Tyron needs to stop him.

• shamrock77s

@NewMike said...

I agree with Joe Rogan, I think Tyron needs to stop him.

If Woodley goes nuts this round, they may call this one a draw, and we have to witness this shit all over again.

• shamrock77s

I am really pulling for whatever needs to occur so that these guys do not face each other again. Whatever that takes.
    These 10 rounds have been absolutely god awful.

• NewMike

Don’t even joke about that

• NewMike

If you want to be the best welterweight in history, you can’t put out fights like that.

• tmspriggs

That was the worst sporting event I’ve ever witnessed.

• Dewoc19

Woodley, THANK YOU… I regret playing 50% Thompson, I was originally all in on Woodley

• shamrock77s

@NewMike said...

If you want to be the best welterweight in history, you can’t put out fights like that.

That’s all talk from Woodley. He’s walking in with that belt like a man scared to make the wrong move and lose it. They need to drop it in the ring and let the last conscious man walk out wearing it.

• NewMike

I think some of us will disagree on who won that fight, but I think most of us agree the real loser is whoever watched that.

• DontThrowPick6

Give Robbie Lawler the belt back

• eric42

@NewMike said...

I think some of us will disagree on who won that fight, but I think most of us agree the real loser is whoever watched that.

To think… a few days ago, if I could have found a decent seat for $200 or less, I would have made the quick flight out there to watch live.

Then Kahbib/Ferguson gets canceled.
    Then that crap fest.

That $100 in DK tonight I lost tonight because of Lando/Bektic/Suckmouth doesn’t sting at all; not even a little.

• Cbed11

Thankfully I didn’t pay for this shit. Did Woodley drop Thompson once or twice in the 5th?

• keephustlincuz

Tbh.. if he didn’t drop him late in the 5th, they were gonna call that a draw.

• beastmodecal

• Blogger of the Month

Good thing this event is over with. A lot of weird things happened tonight

The biggest favorites on the card lose
    Overeem showed off a good chin
    Mark Hunt gets knocked out cold for the first time in as long as i can remember

It seems like a PPV thing. Haven’t had a PPV with so much crazy shit happening since UFC 206.

• eric42

@Cbed11 said...

Thankfully I didn’t pay for this shit. Did Woodley drop Thompson once or twice in the 5th?

I’d say twice. Knocked him down, threw a punch or two; he got right back up, and then a punch made his knees buckle. Down again.

Woodley fought for 30 seconds and got the decision. I thought Thompson controlled the fight and should have won, but it wasn’t really decisive.

• Cbed11

I just saw the highlights. He definitely knocked him down twice but DKs only credited him with one knockdown.

• NewMike

I lost 1 cash game and didn’t get a single cash in any GPPs, so I came away with a slight win. That title fight was horrible, I would like to see the scorecards, because I want to know which round they gave Woodley aside from 3 and 5.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).