MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

Everybody is so depressed nobody even posted a thread… Or is that my duty… Alright guys… Who ya got.. I got Holloway.. I just think it’s his time… Moyle is my most confident pick overall.. Liking Medeiros vs Erick “Shell of His Former Self” Silva… Assuncao is a live dog against Moraes IMO… Shouldn’t Alcantara just kill Kelleher? I think someone is going to sleep FO SHO in Belfort vs Marquardt and I think it’ll be Belfort.. Don’t be depressed… UFC FN 109 was 3 days ago.. It’s time for REDEMPTION!!

• zelda3024

@ItsMeBT said...

Wonder how long it takes DK to correct the scoring for first match. Has Beltran the winner

The Metrics judge did not even know which fighter was which.. That is fricking sad. Fight Metrics site still has Beltran winning lol.

• eric42

Big points for Lunch Wagon. Stay in school.

• zelda3024

LOL Some of the MMA bracket challenge matches is taking me to the NBA bracket challenge:) come on DK pull it together.

• eric42

Glad I faded that dud. Wear a helmet when riding on busy streets.

• zelda3024

LOL you can not write that script WTF Iuri Alcantara soup can.

• callmetouch

Again im thankful i banned my account for 3 months. I would’ve been on Iuri 100%

• Lord007

Both guys tied on top in the Jab have same lineup…hmm..guess it’s possible

• eric42

Happens every UFC fight, rook. Look both ways before crossing the road.

• Stangs13

Vitors Body looks so different he used to be a buff muscular dude now he looks slim and skinny. Fight could go either way. Just amazing what happens when you get off the juice

• zelda3024

@Stangs13 said...

Vitors Body looks so different he used to be a buff muscular dude now he looks slim and skinny. Fight could go either way. Just amazing what happens when you get off the juice

So painful to watch anymore.. I hope the UFC says enough is enough.

• kswetnam1342

Didn’t advance in the bracket, but put up a respectable 407.50 which was 15th out of 32. Just happened to face the guy who put up the 2nd best score of 538.

Good luck to all who remain.

• zelda3024

@kswetnam1342 said...

Didn’t advance in the bracket, but put up a respectable 407.50 which was 15th out of 32. Just happened to face the guy who put up the 2nd best score of 538.

Good luck to all who remain.

i seen that not much you could do. A good showing on your part… I’m hoping they start a live contest soon.

I did okay last night a small profit.

I’m realizing where I have been making so many mistakes and over thinking so much. One thing is becoming clear in certain divisions in the UFC there are other organizations who’s fighters are all ready at the levels many UFC fighters are at and maybe even better than many. It’s becoming clear the farms are full of better talent than possibly ever before. Now it’s just a matter of many of them getting a chance. Were seeing more 28 to 30 year old fighters finally getting a call and making good on there debuts.

• mwgdfs

cashed in double ups again, man dfs mma is money every week. I’ve never lost in cash games lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).