MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

The one we’ve all been waiting for.. All 3 champs are locks to ME… Cyborg, Jones and woodley will all win IMO, and Jones and Cyborg are sure for 100+ points… Maybe Jones is the only let own as Cormier has been preparing to fight him for about 2 years.. He should be GAME lol.. Lawler over Cerrone… Manuwa should win but Oezdemir has been wrecking people he has no business wrecking.. I think this could continue.. Carneiro is the better striker, but Ortega always finds a way to win!! Curran over ALbu because Albu hasn’t fought in 2 years and her strength is her grappling.. Very unimpressed with her in her debut! Shelton vs Brooks is a must have fight!! What do you guys think?!?1

• Stangs13

How much money do you have to leave on the table to win the Harley? I’m leaving 800 as of now

• grover123

Any thoughts on the weigh in?? Robbie Lawler didn’t look like he wanted to be there. Dos anyone know why??? Thoughts on anyone else???

• krighton

• krighton

actually after watching Lawler’s post weigh in interview i think i want more of him..he seems kind of ticked off

• Kassdog

@madmanjayWV said...

Great stuff men —- can’t wait to watch this since I’m on a couple days of vacation for a long weekend before prep football season starts practice on MONDAY.

MY ? IS

And I looked but didn’t see anything.

What happens if 2 or more peeps tie for that HARLEY??????????? That would be sick to win and have the only LU, but it seems really unlikely, or am I wrong?

Split cash value?

• Syzltuth

Maybe the same as they do with satellites where the person that entered first is the winner

• callmetouch

How much Barao is too much Barao?

• yisman

@Syzltuth said...

Maybe the same as they do with satellites where the person that entered first is the winner

I was told that with satellites, if two people tie, they split the cash value

• PDFOUR

@cordscords said...

http://imgur.com/a/qWU7m

“Fighters with a layoff of eight months or less had a boost in winning performances. The effect towards the end of that eight-month window peaked at 54% and was slightly higher than for the shortest layoffs, but all were winning more often than not. The win rate then hugged the baseline rate in the nine to 12-month range of layoffs, until finally tanking for anything more than a year. The numbers say that severe Ring Rust is worse than a case of Octagon Jitters. Beyond a year, sample sizes got pretty small, so I had to lump them together. Still, the effect is pretty clear. Returning to the Octagon after a year-long layoff results in a 35% win rate, illustrating how difficult it is to take time away from the cage. The fighters in this rusty group either had serious injuries requiring long rehabilitations, a suspension, or other issues outside the cage that prevented competition such as movie obligations. Regardless of the reason, there appears to be evidence supporting the theory that athletes need to “stay in fighting shape” in order to remain competitive. Taking a long break from the fight game can result in a brutal wakeup call.”

Source- Fightnomics

That’s a good analysis but for someone like Jon Jones I’d be weary. He did fight OSP not to long ago and Jones has been powerlifting and getting in better shape than ever before. He is going to put the paws on Cormier.

On the another note, I am going to fade Woodley. I do not believe he is going to knock out Maia. Not that he can’t knock out Maia, but Maia is a very smart fighter, he has to take this to the ground and grapple. Maia is not going to be foolish and try to stand up with him at all.

• Syzltuth

@yisman said...

I was told that with satellites, if two people tie, they split the cash value

Just looked it up on the contest rules:

TIEBREAKERS

If one or more DraftKings Players tie for first place in the Contest (or such playoff to break the tie as described in the paragraph above), the winner will be the DraftKings Player with the higher single-player fantasy points result for each drafted player in the lineup. For example, if DraftKings Player A and DraftKings Player B tied in the daily game, and Player A’s highest fantasy point scoring player was Chris Paul with 60 fantasy points, and Player B’s highest fantasy point scoring player was Jimmy Butler with 34 fantasy points, then Player A would be judged the winner. In the event that both teams have the same highest fantasy point scoring player, the same process will proceed down to the next highest fantasy point scoring player in each roster. In the event of two or more identical rosters, a tiebreaker contest shall be held on the DraftKings website between the first place lineups at a later date and in DraftKings’ sole discretion. The winner of said tiebreaker contest shall then be deemed the winner.

• yisman

ok. I asked them about it regarding golf (satellite with first place getting a 5,300 ticket) and they said the people tying would split cash value.

anyway, playing my first high dollar MMA contest today

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42663788?uc=790396694

3 more entered in final seconds

• PDFOUR

Well i played myself being too indecisive and everything is locked lol. Man I had such a strong lineup: Manuwa, Jones, Ali the Russian lady against Kat, but couldnt find a way to fit in the rest. Cyborg is too expensive smh.

• yisman

7 minutes past lock and ownership percentages aren’t displaying

• thetitanlb

Man last minute I tried to move from Knight to Curran and I forgot to hit submit. Ugg I hate myself right now. Watching some last minute tape really put me on Curran. Kinda pissed at myself right now lol

• eric42

Burkman has to be done now.

I am so far back in the big fantasy league, that I took him this week. Impossible upsets are my only chance to get back in this thing.

• mileyvirus

Bloody Elbow‏Verified account @BloodyElbow 58s58 seconds ago
    More
    Drew Dober def. Josh Burkman via KO (punch) at 3:04 of Round 1 #UFC214

• Dfspacman

My only line up in the $8 GPP with Dober sucks, I wonder why he is so low owned

• thetitanlb

@Dfspacman said...

My only line up in the $8 GPP with Dober sucks, I wonder why he is so low owned

Everyone is on Jones and Cyborg

• thetitanlb

If Curran does better than Knight I might be hitting the liquor store with my stupidity not hitting submit lol

• eric42

Dober was low owned because Burkman could have made it a boring fight, and Cyborg and Jones are straight point getters. Tough to fit all three in a lineup.

• yisman

for some reason I still can’t see ownership percentages

• Nelson01

lets go!

• Nelson01

@yisman said...

anyway, playing my first high dollar MMA contest today

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42663788?uc=790396694

hey good luck i plan on playing my first high dollar tournys this football season

• thetitanlb

Shelton won that fight. Come on man

• thetitanlb

Shelton did more the 2nd round. Shelton dropped Brooks in the 3rd. Even in the first round Shelton did more damage off of his back. I don’t get this man

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler