MAIN FORUM

Comments

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

The one we’ve all been waiting for.. All 3 champs are locks to ME… Cyborg, Jones and woodley will all win IMO, and Jones and Cyborg are sure for 100+ points… Maybe Jones is the only let own as Cormier has been preparing to fight him for about 2 years.. He should be GAME lol.. Lawler over Cerrone… Manuwa should win but Oezdemir has been wrecking people he has no business wrecking.. I think this could continue.. Carneiro is the better striker, but Ortega always finds a way to win!! Curran over ALbu because Albu hasn’t fought in 2 years and her strength is her grappling.. Very unimpressed with her in her debut! Shelton vs Brooks is a must have fight!! What do you guys think?!?1

• Yahchanan

Well that’s what I get I end up with 607 points but only in the contest that only pays $1,000. The same line up would of won the big contest. But the big contest closed up on me and all I had left was a 10000 payout 20 entry

• iron_tactics

@eric42 said...

I still played a little Maia :(
    Underdogs were just so hard to pick in this card, so I couldn’t help myself on the off-chance the fight went his way.
    Zero Woodley. I’ll never play him unless he’s priced at $128.75 or less on DK.

Welcome to UFC on DK, yisman!

I played too much Maia, I was hoping for that sub

• Yahchanan

Instead of $25,000 I won $1,000 unbelievable

• iron_tactics

@Yahchanan said...

Well that’s what I get I end up with 607 points but only in the contest that only pays $1,000. The same line up would of won the big contest. But the big contest closed up on me and all I had left what’s a 10000 payout 20 entry

Better than a loss brother

• Yahchanan

Yeah thanks buddy I am thankful it’s just the way DraftKings page is set up I can’t tell which contest it is so I just enter as many as I can and I have no idea which lineup is in each contest. It just hurts when that same lineup would have won me $3,000 or 25 Grand but I am thankful

• yisman

@yisman said...

ok. I asked them about it regarding golf (satellite with first place getting a 5,300 ticket) and they said the people tying would split cash value.

anyway, playing my first high dollar MMA contest today

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42663788?uc=790396694

3 more entered in final seconds

top 3 paid, I finished 4th

checked out the RG lineup builder after someone mentioned it. Would’ve had a unique lineup and second place with it. Main difference is it had Albu.

Ugh.

• Dfspacman

If only I could make just one switch I would have tied for first place

• NewMike

Bankroll was pretty weak before this and decided to let it ride. More than doubled up

Was going back and forth on Cormier and Oezdemir for salary relief and finally picked the right side.

• NewMike

Does anyone here know what the perfect LU was?

• Yahchanan

I think I had the perfect lineup on DraftKings but I don’t know if somebody has something higher than 607 I would like to know too but if mine was the highest I will tell you the lineup I had

• Yahchanan

Jones, oezdemir, llamas, Ortega, Albu and Dober

• NewMike

Thanks, that’s the highest number I have seen so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler