MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

Johnson wins but does Borg make it competitive? We all saw what happened when Elliot faced Johnson and that was GPP gold. Double stack? Pedro will be 35%+ owned but could see Latifi grinding out a decision win. Shevenchko/Nunes is a toss up. I can’t see Magny hanging with RDA. My only 2 confident picks are Cejudo and Ashley Evans Smith.

• NewMike

I might avoid the ME for the most part, since DJ doesn’t hit value at that price unless he can get 10+ TDs and I just don’t think Borg has value since he’s most likely going to lose.

All I remember about Latifi is when lot s of people said he was going to take out Bader and then Bader knocked him out.

With Nunes/Shevchenko, I think it will be a quick finish since everyone keeps talking about how the last fight would have gone if it was 5 rounds instead of 3.

• callmetouch

DJ vs BORG is cancelled. Borg illness. Is it even worth playing this card? First will be split with 200 people ffs

• Kassdog

Personally im avoiding nunes fight. It’s seriously flip a coin and will go at least 4th or 5th round.

• callmetouch

Im sadly stacking shevchenko in 90% of my lineups

• yisman

my dilemma is nunes, shevchenko, or pedro

• callmetouch

Tucker will be 50%+ WAR SHEVCHENKO but does she score more than 80 sig strikes? Idk. Everything is weird. Bhullar could score more than shevchenko. Melendez could score more than Shevchenko.

• yisman

I’d go Pedro but I like the championship matches with the potential for 5 rounds and maybe compiling some takedowns or strikes

so that’s where I’m torn

• callmetouch

Pedro could score 110 with a knockdown and some strikes meanwhile shevchenko scores 80 with 100 sig strikes and 30 for a dec. Then again Val could lose. Then again Pedro could lose.

• callmetouch

WAR RDA WAR TUCKER WAR SHEVCHENKO WAR PEDRO WAR MARTINS

• callmetouch

Bhullar is so high owned its scary. Can’t find a single full fight of him. What if henrique comes out gun blazin

• yisman

I wound up leaving Pedro in there

$500 in salary left on the table

what I should’ve done is multiple lineup but by the time I saw the super hook had overlay, I didn’t want to risk being locked out while I was creating more lineups

• yisman

@callmetouch said...

Bhullar is so high owned its scary. Can’t find a single full fight of him. What if henrique comes out gun blazin

Only 43.5% in the superhook

honestly I expected over 50%

• thetitanlb

I need someone to explain to me how they did not give Martins a knock down in the first round. Or at least an advance when he went for the choke. Gonna be one of those kind of nights i see……..

• thetitanlb

Wow just wow……………..

• callmetouch

UNFUCKING REAL FUCK

• yisman

I haven’t been able to watch, but from what I’m reading, I can wave goodbye to my $75 or so

• thetitanlb

Kajan Johnson is a legit bum. Cant believe how lucky he just got.

Add in no knockdown and pass by Martins and that is a gut punch. The only way us with Martins has a chance now is if Reis finishes Cejudo early.

• mccoolio

Most sites had Martins in a no-doubter. So much for the experts

• someclevername

Biggest favorite on the card – OF COURSE HE WAS

• callmetouch

Goodbye 28 teams in the $8 who had Martins. JEZUZ CHRIST!@

• thetitanlb

@mccoolio said...

Most sites had Martins in a no-doubter. So much for the experts

Cause he is 10 times better than Johnson in every aspect of mma. He just got lucky. so freaking dumb

• DontThrowPick6

lol, we’re all fucked

• thetitanlb

My question is. How is Martins not given a knockdown or a takedown. Like the stats have to give one of those. Its not like Johnson just laid on the ground. So something caused that…

• callmetouch

fuq that knockdown. why didnt he rain down some elbows or go for takedowns in the fight. JEZUZ MAN

• someclevername

Have Alex White on every single busted ass Martins lineup but did I bother to put him on the televised lineup? Nope. WHY

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).