MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

Johnson wins but does Borg make it competitive? We all saw what happened when Elliot faced Johnson and that was GPP gold. Double stack? Pedro will be 35%+ owned but could see Latifi grinding out a decision win. Shevenchko/Nunes is a toss up. I can’t see Magny hanging with RDA. My only 2 confident picks are Cejudo and Ashley Evans Smith.

• 2Slik

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else have Golf on FS1?

• Hawkeye1992

Go to FS2. On there now.

• 2Slik

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

There we go. Tournament tonight is very chalky. The fights however haven’t been playing along

• cubsflan

Well this night was really fun. Ass kicked already

• someclevername

GLENN!!! And also, I’m sorry – did one of the judges score it 29-27? I must have heard it wrong.

• callmetouch

250+ for Glenn UNREAL

• cubsflan

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TONIGHT?????? MY GOD HAHAHAHAA. This is awful lol

• yisman

Evans-Smith was terrible

man this night is not going well

• thetitanlb

SOBBBBBBBBB Evans smith. Gosh dang it man Jesus

• thetitanlb

Of course some random ass arm bar. Evans smith was the better striker. Better wrestler. So of course that means she loses tonight

• someclevername

The cheesecake chick? Wow. I read a prediction that called the win for her by submission but there was absolutely no way I was picking her and literally thought that outcome was ludicrous. Damn, dude was right!

• Hawkeye1992

LOL. Seeing a mediocre meathead like Martins get lamped didn’t really surprise me that much, even as bad as Johnson is. Evans-Smith losing like that is shocking.

• Hawkeye1992

@thetitanlb said...

I need someone to explain to me how they did not give Martins a knock down in the first round. Or at least an advance when he went for the choke. Gonna be one of those kind of nights i see……..

Even the synopsis of the fight on Martins card on DK says he knocked Johnson down in the first round, yet they didn’t credit it as one in the scoring.

• thetitanlb

@Hawkeye1992 said...

LOL. Seeing a mediocre meathead like Martins get lamped didn’t really surprise me that much, even as bad as Johnson is. Evans-Smith losing like that is shocking.

It really is. Evans smith is literally better in every measurable asset possible. Just got caught sadly

• cubsflan

This is crazy hahaha. This is hands down the craziest MMA night ever.

• thetitanlb

Man what the fook is going on…..

• Hawkeye1992

Double shocked.

• thetitanlb

Is this the twilight zone?

• Hawkeye1992

I think I’ll predict that Latifi and Pedro will knock each other out simultaneously and the Nunes-Shevchenko fight will end in an eye poke no contest 10 seconds into the fight. At this point I believe anything is possible.

• thetitanlb

@Hawkeye1992 said...

I think I’ll predict that Latifi and Pedro will knock each other out simultaneously and the Nunes-Shevchenko fight will end in an eye poke no contest 10 seconds into the fight. At this point I believe anything is possible.

Pretty much. I see a no contest coming somewhere

• thetitanlb

Even though it doesn’t matter at this point Evans smith was never given a takedown

• someclevername

This sounds super greedy and it is but I don’t mean it to be, lol – but I rarely hit on these low owned treasures a.k.a. Rick Glenn – but does 134 seem kind of low? I mean, I am no expert or anything but I have not seen a total & complete beat down like that in awhile & it seemed to me like he had more than 1 advance? They already dropped him to 142 sig strikes from well over 200… only 1 advance too? I know 134 is great but damn – I know he was in side control and then took back control more than once. Like I said, I am no expert maybe I am misunderstanding advances.

• yisman

dumbass announcers think “ask the question” means to use a question mark kick.

British expression, very common. Nothing to do with a question mark kick.

• thetitanlb

Cejudo crushed so this slate is over. Thanks Mcmanon and Evans smith…

• thetitanlb

Wow Nunes just stole that decision.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).