MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

Johnson wins but does Borg make it competitive? We all saw what happened when Elliot faced Johnson and that was GPP gold. Double stack? Pedro will be 35%+ owned but could see Latifi grinding out a decision win. Shevenchko/Nunes is a toss up. I can’t see Magny hanging with RDA. My only 2 confident picks are Cejudo and Ashley Evans Smith.

• someclevername

Fight nights are so emotionally exhausting for so many different reasons (ok, one reason…I am drinking thinking about what I COULD have won! Looks so easy in hindsight).

Was really pulling for Val & a bit disappointed for her – guess Nunes won a fair decision? Was it even close or did Nunes close the door on that rivalry?

• thetitanlb

@someclevername said...

Fight nights are so emotionally exhausting for so many different reasons (ok, one reason…I am drinking thinking about what I COULD have won! Looks so easy in hindsight).

Was really pulling for Val & a bit disappointed for her – guess Nunes won a fair decision? Was it even close or did Nunes close the door on that rivalry?

I thought Val won pretty clearly

• someclevername

@thetitanlb said...

I thought Val won pretty clearly

That makes me a little sad – and not for my bankroll. Val really didn’t figure into that – but damn, really? She got robbed? If that is true, man that is so disappointing. Bleh.

• someclevername

And, for what it is worth – have liked Rick Glenn ever since I saw him go up to 155 on short notice against Evan Dunham – he got his ass beat but dude never quit & showed he was tough as F. Since then I have read several interviews with him and his journey to the “bigs” to achieve his dream and I find it rather inspiring. I know no one really cares, but just wanted to say he went through a lot and kept at it and is now living his dream. I’m happy for him, it was a dominant win. Dominant is actually a nice way to put it, lol. Anyways, I’ll always be a fan – dude has earned it.

On to the next card!

• hypegotti

Someone get a Fight Night thread going?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).