MAIN FORUM

Comments

• NewMike

I might not be able to watch this, but will still be betting on it.

It looks like there will be a lot of finishes in this one. Not sure if DJ gets the finish, he might not go for it since he’s making his record breaking run, so he might not pay out that price.

Thoughts on Duquenoy vs Stammam? Is there a chance Werdum/Lewis doesn’t end in a finish?

• callmetouch

Not even late swap bro. Card was bumped 30 minutes extra they shouldn’t have locked.

• Unionjacked

All my teams done! This is a joke. Last time I play mma

• someclevername

This is number 1 bullshit

• estroud23

Mine keeps changing from “ppd” to “o”

• callmetouch

I’m very very very very sad. On the bright side I’m going to a wedding. Bring on the wine

• callmetouch

Should we expect refunds or na? I doubt it nor do i GAF at this point

• estroud23

Is it possible to cash with one fighter getting a goose egg?

• cordscords

• blackdirkdiggler

Derrick lewis, u fat piece of shit. If u dont want to fight then fucking retire! You’re being paid six figures and you cant man up and go through. Damn yous a pussy ass bitch. Thank u for allowing me to vent on my dead lineup!

• callmetouch

Lets not blame the black beast. I’m more upset how the card was bumped 30 minutes extra yet DK decided to lock lineups originally. If it was cancelled 1-2 hours before they probably would lock lineups at 4:00

• smonger19

You would think that ufc.com would have something up about this….because, well, they’re the ufc and it seems to be kind of big ufc news.. Still nothing on their website, except for taking the match off the card. Well done, ufc. On the bright side, over 50% of people in my tournament have someone in this match so there is a chance to cash.

• jovanmusk

Werdum is fighting Walt Harris tonight

• cordscords

Werdum remains on the card. Walt Harris steps up on short notice. Godbeer is not fighting.

• jovanmusk

They just said it. It’s on the main card

• callmetouch

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, it appears the Lewis vs. Werdum fight was cancelled after your MMA contest had locked.

Unfortunately, players lock at the scheduled start time of the contest, regardless of when the delay/cancellation is announced or whether it is eventually postponed to a later date. A player becomes locked and may not be added or removed once the contest start time has passed.

We understand these situations are very frustrating and we sincerely thank you for your understanding regarding this. We thank you for playing DraftKings and, if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Brian

DraftKings Player Advocate

In case anyone is interested. I understand and feel for DK but I’m still sad.

• Marqmouse

a complete mess

• eric42

I just sent a complaint email. Everyone should. I can think of several different ways to prevent this, just off the top of my head. They need to hear it from the angry customers in this case.

If it stays this unreliable, I’ll stop fantasy UFC and move my duckets to Fan Duel.

• eric42

So, do you still get points for Harris or Werdum?

This is stupid.

• quake211

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Werdum now fighting Harris… do these guys still get points?

• Cfiander

Unreal how bad that cancellation is—new fight will have Walt Harris v. Werdum. So I assume both Harris and Godbeer are dead in lineups now too.

• callmetouch

Walt Harris will now fight Werdum. WHAT IS HAPPENING

• callmetouch

and there go all my lineups LMAO

• Mangle54

Good evening,
    Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, it appears the Lewis vs. Werdum fight was cancelled after your MMA contest had locked.
    Unfortunately, players lock at the scheduled start time of the contest, regardless of when the fight cancellation is announced or whether it is eventually postponed to a later date. A fighter becomes locked and may not be added or removed once the contest start time has passed.
    We understand these situations are very frustrating and we sincerely thank you for your understanding regarding this. We thank you for playing DraftKings and, if you have any other questions, please let us know.
    Best,
    Max S.
    DraftKings Player Advocate
    Earn awesome rewards
    for referring your friends! Go to

• mlrfo4

So no points for 2 fights with the change?

• eric42

Technically, all four fighters should not get points.

I think there are two outcomes here:
    (1) DK drops MMA, or
    (2) DK adjusts the lock procedure

The easiest solution is to automatically give you the highest fighter you can fit under the cap.
    There are several different possibilities in making lineups blind.
    So many options. Instead they leave it a big, huge mess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.