MAIN FORUM

Comments

• NewMike

I might not be able to watch this, but will still be betting on it.

It looks like there will be a lot of finishes in this one. Not sure if DJ gets the finish, he might not go for it since he’s making his record breaking run, so he might not pay out that price.

Thoughts on Duquenoy vs Stammam? Is there a chance Werdum/Lewis doesn’t end in a finish?

• ebsteelers

havent been refunded or credited yet.. probably better off cause i just got steam rolled in the nfl

• estroud23

I got my refund

• windchimesrrude

2013 PFBC Qualifer

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

I lost over 6K in winnings when the two fighters scores were added in. I had 71% Werdrum originally and was able to swap down to 6% by lock; given that it was announced his fight was cancelled. I am being punished by doing the correct thing at lock, and missed out on a lot of Werdum (the 3rd highest scorer) due to DK’s decision to include his newly created fight. Both fights listed in the contests were cancelled, and all four fighters should have been scored a 0

• zelda3024

This was a very unfortunate situation I am glad that DK refunded… Nothing in a quick decision making situation was easy nor did that mean what ever they decided would not come with backlash. I am sure that the brass and the heads of departments are in meetings working on better solutions.
    ~
    I will praise there support team who took a lot of shit and a lot of slack and it was not there decisions what so ever. I blame Derrick Lewis who was not injured and the way the UFC just handles issues like this. They had a fighter or fighters that would have stepped in long before the event even started… Instead they just ignore and tried to pretend it was not happening until they could not ignore it which was very short notice and I have a few guesses why they would do it that way… one of them would have to do with refunds

• 615SCRATCHMAN

Still no refund! I guess I will have to contact them. I wish they would have done the right thing!

• Unionjacked

I contacted them, they sent me to the support team. They sent me an out of office work hours reply and still haven’t heard anything since.

• Serpentor

Yeah no refunds here either, lying bullshitters.

• someclevername

I sent DK an email the night of the fights and I only had one $8 lineup but I did get an $8 credit I think it was Sunday night.

• zelda3024

Send them a polite email and I promise you they will refund you… Look I do not know how much money any of you had invested. I do know a few people are 25 cent players and I promise you they are not avoiding paying anyone… Overwhelmed in the process some accounts overlooked yes but avoiding paying people there refund that have one coming.
    ~
    Remember some people who had a total profit also thought they were getting a refund as well and that is not true. If you profited vs your actual investment for the night you do not get a refund.
    ~
    Send them a polite email if you do not get taking care of maybe we can help. Post back in here you still have not received your refund.

• afcangelo

Was completely unaware of DK doing this, worried that its too late and nothing was done automatically. Just sent an e-mail and fingers crossed the right thing is done.

• afcangelo

Wow. Well that was easy. Literally within minutes. Thank you Draftkings for stepping up and doing the right thing on a very frustrating night.

• 615SCRATCHMAN

Yep I had to email but I got a refund.

• 615SCRATCHMAN

But to say they did the right thing is an understatement. Yes all I play is quarters and this is the very reason! My quarters add up but it is the principle. You act like they don’t know every single person that entered the ufc contests? Poor DK has to fix a problem!! CMON Don’t sugar coat it. Every player should not have had to contact them in order to get a refund. That is not right and you know it. But I see where the lousy quarter player stands now!

• zelda3024

First of all just so I am very clear I was not knocking any amount that anyone plays…. I was trying to point out that DK was not avoiding any amount and that the process of refunding that some might have been overlooked due to the volume of how many players were entered. Was it right? No. Was there a solution? Yes.
    ~
    Sugar coating not my style I mostly straight up will tell you what is on my mind… Every player that is sugar coating because most were refunded with out having to contact them.
    ~
    I am glad you were refunded and I agree with the principle of this whole situation and I hope DK comes up with a way better way of handling another MMA meltdown.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).