MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Neil_Hines

Who do you think would be winning the fight at UFC 220? Will it be Miocic or Ngannou?

Share your predictions.

• NewMike

Based on pricing I’ll be heavier on Stipe, he’s knocked out the better fighters and is a golden gloves champion, but either way I probably won’t fade this fight at all in GPPs.

And DC might be a little too expensive, but I’ll have him in at least 1 LU

• someclevername

I was surprised Stipe is only $7300 – I knew I was picking him when Ngannou knocked out Reem anyway – glad I can do it so cheaply. I agree on DC too – I like him to win but $9200 is a bit steep for what he might score. Having said that, with my picks lately, Ngannou starches Stipe and DC scores over 100 lol.

• CUTiger81

I was leaning Stipe but after going back and watching his last three fights I see him leaving himself open quite a bit and I just don’t think he’s strong enough to get Ngannou down and hold him down. Ngannou is just a freak of nature….I know he’s a little raw but Reem damn near put Stipe out with a relatively minor left to the chin…if he exposes himself at all to Ngannou he will get finished.

• iron_tactics

The real question is Oezdemir or DC?

• callmetouch

Goodluck to everyone in the fight to the finish contest!

• jki7p6

*My record so far: 2-6. Went 1-3 UFC 219, picked the worst punts possible and my big hopes pick had the stamina of a first time beer chugger, so my record sucks and take my picks as such. Too bad i couldnt get on here for my UFN 124 picks – if it werent for a 3 minute before lock change of Mads to Santiago (got nervous about missing weight issue) i would have had the perfect lineup and those picks wouldve made me look good, but i didnt and i dont.

Razak Alhassan – chalk. Yes it was early. Homasi has that panic punch style i hate. This time the stoppage will be legit.
    Barzola – chalk. Really like him to win but he wont be in most of my lineups. Looking for stoppages, not decisions from my chalk.
    Almeida – big talent hopes / value. Lost to two killers, matches up well with Font. Love his price point when im expecting a stoppage.
    Davis – value. Seems to be a trendy pick, for good reason. Mispriced in this fight against that fighter.

Dislike punt picks this card. Ortiz is probably my favorite choice, will have some No Time (Serving Time?) too but think Cormier will win. Expecting a Predator stoppage in the main too.

**Fight i most want to watch this weekend? Lima/Rory

• Cfiander

I’m taking Ngannou. At first I was hesitant, because it’s so easy to overhype prospects from 205 and heavy, where the talent is so thin anyone can get within hitting distance of the belt. Especially if you have some hands on you. However, watching back Ngannou’s fights, I have to give him the nod.

• callmetouch

FIGHT DAY!

• callmetouch

Gut’s telling me a lot of things but i’m not listening

• awalker11

I have Stipe And DC! #andstillX2

• callmetouch

• callmetouch

Ortiz will be highly owned. Good.

• callmetouch

Stipe wins via eyepoke confusion

• Kassdog

This card is just so bad to pick a line up in.

• callmetouch

It’s really hard picking 1 line up in the FTTF contest

• callmetouch

Got Almieda gut says Font.
    Got Burgos gut says Kattar
    Got Davis gut says Bochniak
    Got Nguannu gut says Stipe

• Kassdog

Stipe at 7300 how do you not take that though.

• callmetouch

Because he could get knocked out within a minute and score 2 points

• callmetouch

I swear if Bochniak wins this…….

• Dirt_Lavert

Any staple cash plays?

• callmetouch

Panic time

• callmetouch

Ortiz will be a popular cash play. Barzola is game for me. Kattar is a good cash play even though 60% will be on Burgos IMO PANIC PANIC PANIC!

• callmetouch

Davis TRAP!?
    Almieda seems like a huge huge huge huge huge huge TRAP!

• tommytbets

who are you going on instead then lol

• callmetouch

Im trusting Davis against Bochniak HEAVY as well with Burgos. Almieda/Font will be mixed up for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).