MAIN FORUM

Comments

• callmetouch

I’ll be picking Romero to land a missile early. If Branch found Rockholds chin id bet Romero finds it too. Love me some Hunt but Blaydes beats Hunt with ease in my opinion. Blaydes should take Hunt down and pound him out. Pedro,Tuivasa, & Adesanya should all win by stoppage with their respected prices. Teru,Hirota,Kennedy,Brown,& Matthews are live dogs. Bet Teru comes in over 25% owned.

• callmetouch

THERE U HAVE IT. No matthews no gpp win

• callmetouch

Shane on me for picking Hirota>Matthews & the lu’s that have Matthews are paired with Hirota

• thetitanlb

Where the hell has this Mathews been? Dude has been a super duper passive striker in all his fights. All of a sudden he wings punches against a power puncher. Shocked

• callmetouch

Yoel or bust

• callmetouch

inb4yoelgetsheadkickedorsubmitted

• bigcrip

what was winning lineup?

• callmetouch

@bigcrip said...

what was winning lineup?

Matthews,Formiga,Blaydes,Yoel,Tuivasa,Volkan

• NewMike

It was a 7 way chop for first in all of mine, even in the single entry, but I’ll take it.

• NewMike

Does anyone know what the uppercut paid out for first, since it was a 43 way tie.

• kettlebell

$1469.76

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).